Stop talking shit about finasteride

I thought that redford used a wig too, but i havent seen any pic of him receding or thinning. How can you confirm that he uses a wig? I mean, he started using while he was still nw0???? Its a really weird case.
i mean i highly suspect it

Robert_Redford_2005.jpg
Robert+Redford+Robert+Redford+Set+Company+99F_2gZegV0l.jpg
43C9160600000578-0-image-m-305_1504276172437.jpg

i mean cmon now, look at the difference of hairtexture between his sidehair and "his" tophair

even elton johns wig is more convincing

PRC_102284413.jpg

i mean i highly suspect it

Robert_Redford_2005.jpg
Robert+Redford+Robert+Redford+Set+Company+99F_2gZegV0l.jpg
43C9160600000578-0-image-m-305_1504276172437.jpg

i mean cmon now, look at the difference of hairtexture between his sidehair and "his" tophair

even elton johns wig is more convincing

PRC_102284413.jpg
Thats true, but the difference between redford and elton john is that there are no pixs of redford balding. Thats giga weird.

Thats true, but the difference between redford and elton john is that there are no pixs of redford balding. Thats giga weird.

i also dont know at what point he changed from natural hair to wig - like there is no breaking point if you know what i mean

but it looks really unnatural no? compared to his side hair

is there a shot with wet hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
just lol maybe he isnt wearing a wig - check that out

5ef2467ed6ec2.image.jpg

85009022-0001-0004-0000-000001341835_w1200_r1_fpx55.34_fpy45.jpg

what a mogger. look closely at the hairline. i dont think thats a wig no?

he should really stop coloring his hair

i also dont know at what point he changed from natural hair to wig - like there is no breaking point if you know what i mean

but it looks really unnatural no? compared to his side hair

is there a shot with wet hair?
Yes, it looks unnatural af. It looks like a cheap wig. I think we should go back to the 70s or early 80s and look for pics. If it is a wig we should find at least a couple of pics of him receding or thinning back then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
Does topical fin work?
In theory it should be nearly as effective as oral fin. I stopped taking fin in all form recently after experiencing the same sides I previously had (major brain fog, wear EQ, low libido). Everything went back to normal after stopping with the treatment.

I want to see how effective microneedling & deep scalp massages are on their own at regrowth. My hair loss has never been aggressive so I took fin to see if I could achieve any notable regrowth & prevent further loss. Though when I look at pictures from 3-4 years ago my hair line & quality was worse. Back then I never massaged/needled, ate poorly, lived a very high stress life compared to now. Whenever I've cycled off Fin I never experienced serious shed or new loss. All I experienced was the return of my teenage morning wood & the urge to compete/win in life.

Male Pattern Baldness is so complicated in the end. People say it's just DHT or Androgens but if that was the sole cause then old men with low DHT wouldn't continue to lose their hair. I am no expert & haven't researched like many on here but just instinctively there has to be something else going beyond "DHT IS BAD BRO". It can't be that bad if it's one of the hormones responsible for your aggression (compete/kill) & procreation (impregnate bitches).

It's probably a combination of Genetics, Environment (internal & external) that triggers the Norwood Reaper in each young man.

The IGF 1 / DHT Ratio probably has a lot to do with it. We need more level-headed neurochemistry nerds to really investigate this.

Enough of the pharma shilling jews that think men need to sacrifice their dick for hair. What's the point of that really?

We need the god damn cure.

Attachments

• IGF:DHT.jpeg
    IGF:DHT.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 9
  • RR.jpeg
    RR.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 10
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, .👽. and Deleted member 9511
In theory it should be nearly as effective as oral fin. I stopped taking fin in all form recently after experiencing the same sides I previously had (major brain fog, wear EQ, low libido). Everything went back to normal after stopping with the treatment.

I want to see how effective microneedling & deep scalp massages are on their own at regrowth. My hair loss has never been aggressive so I took fin to see if I could achieve any notable regrowth & prevent further loss. Though when I look at pictures from 3-4 years ago my hair line & quality was worse. Back then I never massaged/needled, ate poorly, lived a very high stress life compared to now. Whenever I've cycled off Fin I never experienced serious shed or new loss. All I experienced was the return of my teenage morning wood & the urge to compete/win in life.

Male Pattern Baldness is so complicated in the end. People say it's just DHT or Androgens but if that was the sole cause then old men with low DHT wouldn't continue to lose their hair. I am no expert & haven't researched like many on here but just instinctively there has to be something else going beyond "DHT IS BAD BRO". It can't be that bad if it's one of the hormones responsible for your aggression (compete/kill) & procreation (impregnate bitches).

It's probably a combination of Genetics, Environment (internal & external) that triggers the Norwood Reaper in each young man.

The IGF 1 / DHT Ratio probably has a lot to do with it. We need more level-headed neurochemistry nerds to really investigate this.

Enough of the pharma shilling jews that think men need to sacrifice their dick for hair. What's the point of that really?

We need the god damn cure.
hate reagan so damn much - fucker lives in rent free in my head for so many reasons

anyway I thought you might like this study:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378517321001563

Haven't heard of anyone using it successfully but still interesting

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
I've been on 0.5 mg Fin for a week now and I even feel better than without it

To HIGH IQ USERS: What about penile health? I read that finasteride can lead to penile fibrosis. This is literally the only side holding me back from taking fin

hate reagan so damn much - fucker lives in rent free in my head for so many reasons

anyway I thought you might like this study:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378517321001563

Haven't heard of anyone using it successfully but still interesting
This is really interesting. I remember Derek MPMD in a video saying how he notices an increased growth cycle while on HGH or similar IGF increasing chemicals.

To achieve regrowth it seems like you need a combination of:
1) Sufficient IGF/HGH to displace excess DHT in scalp (IGF : DHT Ratio)
2) Reversed Scalp Fibrosis to allow dormant follicles to begin the Anagen Phase
3) Healthy Lifestyle to decrease excess cortisol (too little or too much exercise, prolonged fasting/under-eating, avoid inflammatory foods/PUFA's/endocrine disruptors)
4) Efficient Metabolism (Thyroid/Liver health) for proper nutrient allocation (hair is lower on the importance of biological functions)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
yes. you can forget about any hairtransplant that isnt dense packed. most guys who got hairtransplant have to cheat with fibers and concealers to make it look at least convincing. hair transplants is only for people who

1. know that they wont receed further then norwood 3, wont bald at the crown, hence only bald at a small area which wont claim too many hairfolicles so you can do dense packing

2. are not diffuse balding

or

3. are willing to take finasteride for the rest of their life so that they can mimic number 1.

otherwise hairtransplant is a mostly a bad idea. hairpieces are superior at that point

i just realized football has a lot of such cases were people really failed with transplants:

Jurgen Klopp is more and more balding behind his transplant, has to wear a cap quite frequent, especially outside with wind and rain lol

Wayne Rooney looks bald without concealer

Leigh Griffiths looks bald despite transplant

Slaven Bilic giga balds behind his transplant

and then we have people like Antonio Conte who im pretty sure wears a wig like robert redford, smarter decision then bilic imho
here is a good example of a guy who got a transplant with 19 and then continued balding behind the transplant

I will start topical finasteride + azelaic acid + minox

Fin is fine... take it if you get sides because your testosterone to estrogen ratio is off get off of it and shit will return back to normal. The ppl that get sides that claim they are long lasting are usually older man that probably would have gotten ed anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Damn, I guess I claimed everyone immediately gets side effects from fin starting day one
You are nothing but a worthless anecdote. So is my case.
The whole hackstasis forum? Harder to argue.
Considering the FACT merck lies about sides (to what extent we do not know). Fuck it and decide for yourself. If you see all the evidence and truely think only 1% get sides you are delusional.
Health (looks) is homeostasis. Interfering with any hormone will break that.
Your body setting in place mechanisms to regain homeostasis will make you age. Rapidly.
I’m done with this thread.

Holy shit never thought about it like that

:oops:

• alienmaxxer
  • spiggacel
  • lookuser837
  • Br0sk1
  • Zer0/∞
  • sub5inchcel
  • Drew
  • Korea
  • Ethniframementalcel
  • SuperSaiyanMew
  • astatine
  • Ynot
  • Brennandragon05
  • rdsky
  • cloUder
  • Birdcell
  • Momolooksmax
  • Iinheritedaids
  • Beastimmung
  • Gunfire
  • Biggdink
  • Future chad
  • Squirtoutmabooty
  • MashedPotatoes
  • shepard
  • Halats
  • aBetterMii
  • Ethereal
  • thickdickdaddy27
  • Shrek2OnDvD
  • Pakicel
  • Karstossos
  • Relinquished
  • AlexBrown84
  • AscendedPirate
  • DoctorLooksmax
  • phoenix94
  • Foreverbrad
  • UnluckyRedSmith
  • seimakkak
  • Bitchwhipper2
  • nasusdog
  • MikeMew'sBitch
  • NoPainNoChick
  • nikeair270
  • Biiyo03
  • Lessgo
  • StormlitAqua
  • Piratecel
  • Fading
  • Pumanator
  • cedb445
  • thatrussianguy
  • Genki
  • sorrowfulsad
  • justshowerbro
  • IHopeICanBeChad
  • RICO
  • MostGLSlayer
  • VeryFuglyNiyguhs
  • frendly
  • Ziggy S
  • RamusGod
  • CagingBanderas
  • alriodai
  • amorfati1377
  • wolfhaleywang
  • YouLiveForYourself
  • JOJOcel
  • needjawsurgery
  • Germania
  • Entschuldigung
  • khvirgin
  • lonelyguy326
  • justinzayn
  • rrrrrr8526
  • abshsje
  • Octillionaire3
  • BucketCrab
  • Delboy
  • auburnlaw
  • Sicambre
  • realklay11
  • stewiegriffin
  • MissLexotan6MG
  • Gonthar
  • Alesund
  • 5´11skullcel
  • loksr
  • GamerCel
  • SupremeDream
  • Elvisandreaa
  • Dibbs
  • Johnnybegood
  • Kylo
  • Amine
  • GandyIsNormie
  • quakociaptockh
  • Returnofthemack
  • gorillez91
  • subhuman incel
  • Caesar Augustus
  • Don
  • highT
  • pslmogger523
  • jabaduk
  • gigaxzeruclet
  • Sorken
  • Hueless
  • DharkDC
  • CupOfCoffee
  • foreverlost
  • oneitispantyraid
  • Mako
  • FangedNoumena
  • Nameless_Sunflower
  • fras
  • Preoximerianas
  • AngryShane
  • fjor2096
  • stamaster21

• sis
  • retard_205
  • Fxdzcki
  • wagbox
  • introducelate
  • DogPilledAsFuck
  • SPFromNY914
  • Magical Apple
  • Hades
  • gamowne
  • Bonez
  • Pussyslayer
  • homo_faber
  • Manlet44
  • Htobrother
  • imdo
  • weebcel
  • Ricell
  • Patriot
  • Lestat
  • noodlelover
  • manletcel
  • Constantin Denis
  • <Sultan
  • Hector
  • RIGBY3333
  • fuggg
  • Morvin
  • LooksOrDeath
  • Eduardo DOV
  • chessplayercoper23
  • whatamIdoinwithmylyf
  • Umbra
  • vanillaicecream
  • anactualdude
  • Cali Yuga
  • futurfrenchchad
  • court monarch777
  • BugEyes69420
  • forevergymcelling
  • Beetlejuice
  • bwrauycnee
  • actual9cmjawslayer
  • failedeyearea
  • Moggable
  • Anyanglover
  • MAG27
  • lutte
  • samak103
  • reyals
  • Nesquirt
  • throwaway2764
  • YourWifesBoyfriend
  • AlexanderTheGreat11
  • wallace
  • Lev Peshkov
  • MoroccanGoku
  • hajaj82
  • Mouthbreath
  • Gad
  • jahsuuu
  • Idontknowlol
  • WannaBeA6
  • Improver
  • spongebob
  • Enfant terrible
  • heightface
  • accsmt
  • JimmyDreamsOfZygos
  • CaptainCalicoe
  • Drakos
  • Tiddlywink
  • Unmoggablegingercel
  • beau
  • Laikyn
  • FailedNormieManlet
  • Yuya Moggershima
  • FloridaDude
  • materialistic
  • Bandana
  • polish_sausage
  • nanasky
  • Acromegaly_Chad
  • umirinbrah2137
  • HQNPmaxxing
  • Frank Jack
  • eduardkoopman
  • blackbencarson
  • russwestbrook
  • agoostis
  • Toth's thot
  • Cope>rope
  • TITUS
  • Ronaldo37
  • OOGABOOGA
  • isis_Bleach
  • happa
  • Hozay
  • White Swordsman
  • copemaxxeer
  • ifyouwannabemylover
  • Posmo
  • deepweb1298
  • MaxxedoutCurry
  • Raskens1
  • Moggcel007
  • A23ghskung
  • TeraCope54
  • ElloinmorninJ
  • Chadordeath
  • jfcage
  • mazzi
  • Elysia
  • coolguy1
  • itorroella9
  • HighIQcel
  • LordBosmer
  • SoverignJohnathon
  • Alban
  • AizeN07
  • othersitedown
  • KING REIDYZ
  • LachowskiWannabe
  • Wiizero

Last edited:
DHT is life.
Never felt like roping more as when I nuked my DHT levels, shit libido and a feeling of impending doom all day every day .

Some might never notice the side effects until a few years in but you're still destroying your body & brain (GABA and estrogen are also affected) for a few strands of hair if you're lucky. You don't realize how dumb taking this chemical castration drug (or saw palmetto) is until the sides hit you hard.

2DDB4206 EA8C 4F93 AD45 44C92258878A

DHT is life.
Never felt like roping more as when I nuked my DHT levels, shit libido and a feeling of impending doom all day every day .

Some might never notice the side effects until a few years in but you're still destroying your body & brain (GABA and estrogen are also affected) for a few strands of hair if you're lucky. You don't realize how dumb taking this chemical castration drug (or saw palmetto) is until the sides hit you hard.

@Schizoidcel bro how are you feeling now? Did you recover and get your dht levels back up :oops:

It works for many people. Almost everyone experiences a drop in sex drive. Many experience erectile dysfunction. Some unlucky bastards experience penis shrinking/shape change, depression, permanent erectile dysfunction, numb penis and so forth. The % experiencing irreversible sides is concerning. Everyone makes their own decision. I use roids. A DHT derivatives called masteron for example makes me feel like the king of the jungle, an alpha, manly as fuck and of course horny as fuck. It even makes my penis tip more sensitive and red. I've been juicing so hard my ex swore the shit grew my dick. Lowering natural dht does the opposite. It just happens slowly so you won't even notice when you've turned into a cuck.

Also lol at going to doc to see if your body takes it well. They don't even know how people end up permanently fucked up or how to treat them.
I completely agree while on so called Testosterone boosters, I lost a lot of hair but I felt great. And very sexual.

i'm sorry but i find it VERY hard to believe that blocking your DHT levels is not going to give you any sides
it's just logically unfeasible, you need DHT as a man
if you don't get any sides you were probably a weak low T bitch void of any androgen receptor to begin with, so it probably wouldn't even make a difference to you

JFL this is so fucking logical
thinking that nuking your DHT levels isn't going to bring any negatives at least in the long run is gigacope
i don't give a fuck about dubious statistics, it's literally fucking impossible you don't need muh statistics to see that
I hate your picture it pisses me off. That should be me with that hot blonde. She should ride me dick and love me. I want all the girls.

Finasteride works best if ur balding because ur natural DHT/test levels are on the high end, if ur DHT is low, test is low, and ur balding.... its fucking over, finasteride will indeed cuck you
legit

why was this removed from best of the best?