Stop telling average looking guys they don't need surgery

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Average is not enough in 2019. At least not if you want to preserve your dignity and don't want to jump through hoops for a below average foid's attention. If people have the money and potential to looksmax, especially surgically, let them know and encourage them. Don't just give them bluepilled advice like haircut and gym. Makes us no better than reddit.

I saw a guy in the looksmaxing section who was ready and willing to ascend with surgery and you throw bluepilled reddit tier advice at him. Pathetic. This is a looksmaxing site. The point of this site is to get advice that you can't get anywhere else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, dogtown, androidcel and 8 others
average looking = truecel tbh

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, rockndogs, jefferson and 6 others

• WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr, Zeta ascended and Insomniac

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Average is not enough in 2019. At least not if you want to preserve your dignity and don't want to jump through hoops for a below average foid's attention.
That just might be the hardest pill to swallow. Many men can't see it because the site of an average girl just makes us so fucking hard. Kinda like how @blackopstruecel obsessed over that tranny bitch.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, androidcel, Insomniac and 1 other person
What about us below average? Rope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Insomniac and Deleted member 1089
honestly if you're normie tier then you can always compensate with status and moneymaxxing but you'll never be chad tier.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
No surgery for my autism tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420
No surgery for my autism tbh

tbh

even tho i don't have autism there's no surgery for being low NT severe OCD ADD and pretty much fucked up mentally.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Glad you said it because it is actually over even for many average looking men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 470
@Ritalincel bro how do I fix my autism

You need to be at least PSL 5.5 tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
no surgery for your autism:(:feelsrope:

This guy thinks normies can become chad with surgeries.
Keep in mind surgeries aren't good everyone.
And do you want everyone become more good looking?You'll just make it harder for yourself even after putting serious efforts.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
its not about being average, ugly or good looking. some people are already looksmaxed and can't improve with surgery.

Kinda like how @blackopstruecel obsessed over that tranny bitch.

you do realize that a strong jaw/chin/midface are good on women too? and im 100% sure she is good looking and you fuckers are just bitter you cant fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
you do realize that a strong jaw/chin/midface are good on women too? and im 100% sure she is good looking and you fuckers are just bitter you cant fuck her
y'all incels are so bitter because you can't get laid
1522040970528.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dodt, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
you do realize that a strong jaw/chin/midface are good on women too?
yes they are good on women too but a strong jaw on a male is different from a strong jaw on a female, and she has a strong masculine jaw which makes her look like an ogre. ngl her other features aren't bad she'd be pretty cute if she shaved some of that bone off tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
but a strong jaw on a male is different from a strong jaw on a female

this is so made up lol

nd she has a strong masculine jaw which makes her look like an ogre.

you know, i cant see it tbh ngl. and she probably wouldnt bee my oneitis if she didnt jawmog me, you cant mire a girl with shittier bones than yours

Legit avg guys can get laid what is this sub turning into

Legit avg guys can get laid what is this sub turning into
yeah this subreddit is getting filled with too many alt right activists, don't y'all fellas think?