Stop using Dating apps

C

Cheat_Win

Bronze
I speak from experience. Before meeting my girlfriend at work I previously used dating apps from tinder to Hinge to Bumble, I even paid premium JFL.

You will either get:

1- A girl in the spectrum
2 - Daddy issues
3 - Borderline personality or other mental disorders

save yourself the time and money and just improve your looks and you will eventually get a girlfriend, hookups or whatever you want by just living normally and being social

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, dadfa, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
I speak from experience. Before meeting my girlfriend at work I previously used dating apps from tinder to Hinge to Bumble, I even paid premium JFL.

You will either get:

2 - Daddy issues

save yourself the time and money and just improve your looks and you will eventually get a girlfriend, hookups or whatever you want by just living normally and being social
If you want sex use dating apps, if you want a LTR meet a girl outside/social circle

If you want sex use dating apps, if you want a LTR meet a girl outside/social circle
I don’t know about yall but I wouldn’t touch with a stick a chick with one of the above traits

I don’t know about yall but I wouldn’t touch with a stick a chick with one of the above traits
who cares about their shitty problems jfl, as long as u getting sex its alright

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, p0lishsubhuman and autistic_tendencies
who cares about their shitty problems jfl, as long as u getting sex its alright
Nah men I get turned off instantly my mentally I’ll women, is like fucking a chick who got out from a mental asylum

Nah men I get turned off instantly my mentally I’ll women, is like fucking a chick who got out from a mental asylum
Low t trait

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, DrTony, Deleted member 49130 and 2 others
I got my dick sucked at a mental institution by a grippy sock girl, best head I’ve ever gotten.

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision

You will either get:

2 - Daddy issues

Girl on the spectrum sounds fun

ur gf is getting raw dogged by chad while you're writing these threads, probs sucking some guys dick from tinder too

ur gf is getting raw dogged by chad while you're writing these threads, probs sucking some guys dick from tinder too
Nah; that’s what a Dating app girl would do ;) or your mom and sister

Jesus Christ, the incels berating this thread are cringe.

What OP says is right for the most part.

Even if you could find a girl on there it isn't worth it if you can find them IRL.

IRL = more dopamine and pride than internet shit anyways.

Low t trait
It’s low T and also a subconscious attempt to rationalize lackluster success in OLD and negate feelings of FOMO.

Thing is, the more successful you are the more you want. The more pussy you get, the more you want. The less pussy you get (more silent rejections), the more you proclaim your pickiness and high standards as the justification.

It’s low T and also a subconscious attempt to rationalize lackluster success in OLD and negate feelings of FOMO.

Thing is, the more successful you are the more you want. The more pussy you get, the more you want. The less pussy you get (more silent rejections), the more you proclaim your pickiness and high standards as the justification.
I would argue that is the total opposite. The more access to pussy the more picky you can afford to be. The more deprived from it the lower your standards to the point of fucking mentally ill women.