STOP USING .ME BEFORE IT HAS IRL CONSEQUENCES

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Britishlooksmaxxer
FEDS I SURRENDER. MY NAME IS JOHN DAVID CRUZ. I LIVE IN DOHA, IN QATAR. AL MANAL 1. STREET 2. HOUSE 40. PLS DONT DO ANYTHING. IM SORRY.

Fbi Raid GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

just kidding there's no way you know that hot milf

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName and Britishlooksmaxxer
my address is 935 pennsylvania avenue nw in washington
Try me retard i will beat your ass, don't bring your friends if you're a man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName, Lux and Britishlooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, ObamasLastName and Lux
It's over, better go shoot the nearest federal synagogue.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Fuck da police :ogre:

The feds are always one step ahead, if you can’t beat em join em

Jfl at fbi if they take the autistic users of .me and .co seriously

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Baldingman1998
Motivation to actually looksmax and get suregies to become unrecognizable. Life fuel

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, JMax, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
Negative IQ in this post. They can't find shit about you with ip alone lol. They need access to your ISP's clientele information to get anything about you.
High IQ

• Ugh..
This is all one big inside joke. Jokes on them if they take it seriously lol

• +1
All good with me, I’m saying and doing fuck all illegal.

• JFL
@BigBiceps

You're not a mod anymore can you please explain this???
I believe it to be horseshit, but how on earth would I know for certain? I was just a regular mod, master and serge run these sites. No way on earth they'd tell mods if these sites were honeypots.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Lux and goat2x
I believe it to be horseshit, but how on earth would I know for certain? I was just a regular mod, master and serge run these sites. No way on earth they'd tell mods if these sites were honeypots.
shame thats u r not a mod any more and @Nosecel

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and BigBiceps
shame thats u r not a mod any more and @Nosecel
The current team is good. Maybe there'd be need for a couple more, so people would get faster responses, but otherwise no complaints.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and goat2x
The current team is good. Maybe there'd be need for a couple more, so people would get faster responses, but otherwise no complaints.
meh not bad tbh
nosecel and you were better tho tbh

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
i hate women and faggots i would kill them all with my own fists if i could and id rape ( on minecraft ) every single hot teen i saw on the streets

why s the freq mod change tho?
I guess serge just gets tired of them. I guess I was mod for long time, because I never really talked with him that much, only when he messaged me regarding some subject. I became mod as a greycel, less than a month after I joined.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I guess serge just gets tired of them. I guess I was mod for long time, because I never really talked with him that much, only when he messaged me regarding some subject. I became mod as a greycel, less than a month after I joined.
hw much mny you get

hw much mny you get
It's all voluntary work, as it's not even any work. Maybe once in a day some guy asks to delete a thread or requests a ban.

• JFL
It's all voluntary work, as it's not even any work. Maybe once in a day some guy asks to delete a thread or requests a ban.
but you did it for free?

but you did it for free?
Yes, as did all the other mods. And even if there was a pay, it'd have to be ridiculously small, as the amount of work mods do is ridiculously small, and totally optional. I think there was this mod called Dude420, who didn't even log in but once a week or so.

• +1
Yes, as did all the other mods. And even if there was a pay, it'd have to be ridiculously small, as the amount of work mods do is ridiculously small, and totally optional. I think there was this mod called Dude420, who didn't even log in but once a week or so.
yeah there was a mod called dude420 i remember lol
but who acacepts the new members tho?

• +1
yeah there was a mod called dude420 i remember lol
but who acacepts the new members tho?
Any mod can. I barely ever did myself as I was kinda lazy to check for vpns lol. Probably someone like lorss accepts majority.

• +1
Any mod can. I barely ever did myself as I was kinda lazy to check for vpns lol. Probably someone like lorss accepts majority.
how can u tell someone using a vpn or no?

• +1
how can u tell someone using a vpn or no?
I think there was this website where you'd paste the ip and it'd tell you if it was vpn or not.

• +1