stop washing penis leads to it being cleaner?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
follow up from here https://looksmax.org/threads/what-soap-to-use-on-dick.677608/

using soap etc takes away oils etc, inflames sensiitve glans so just clean with water?

how did we clean our chickens in the old days, what did they do, is cleaning it unnatural?

or maybe make own soap like coconut oil etc.

also for acne/hair, getting hollow cheeks( acne bloats and inflames, i think im meant to have hollow cheek coz 1:1 bizygo:bigonial but i dont coz skincel), primal regime seems interesting for ameliorating this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I think washing is good. I used to not wash under foreskin and it got bad. I don’t use soap or anything just water.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, forevermirin and Deleted member 15854
wash it and maintain hygiene, or there will be build-up of smegma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 15854
wash it and maintain hygiene, or there will be build-up of smegma
smegmas me
26697.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and c0pemaxxer
ye i think just clean with water to maintain oils etc

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I just clean w water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
yes OP
NEVER wash your dick :Comfy:

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, forevermirin and Deleted member 15854
Wash with gentle, fragrance free soap every other day, water every day

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 15854
Honestly i only wash my dick with water, but when i used to have sex or when used a condom i would use soap because the condom lube is very oily and nasty and i didn't want any STD

• +1
And caveman regimen is legit, my face looks so much better and less red without using shit chemicals and skincare on it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 15854
There is no single solution. Every faces are just different. You need just find something that works on your face.

• JFL
And caveman regimen is legit, my face looks so much better and less red without using shit chemicals and skincare on it
how often do you shower? if i workout and sweat a bit, should i still do caveman regimen? or do you shower but no water contact on face/hair. im gonna try this and make transformation thread in few months

how often do you shower? if i workout and sweat a bit, should i still do caveman regimen? or do you shower but no water contact on face/hair. im gonna try this and make transformation thread in few months
I shower like 3x a week minimum, and everytime after i workout. If u workout u need to shower after to wash the sweat off, but just use water or natural soap made from olive oil

• +1
The dick cheese is lubricant for your penis anyway. Washing it only dries it out from what i recall plus dick smell is looksmax unless you're curry washing your dick in curry powder. Mine smells of fruit in a kinky way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Skywalker and forevermirin
i dont put nothing on my face and still have acne problems even water

• +1
The dick cheese is lubricant for your penis anyway. Washing it only dries it out from what i recall plus dick smell is looksmax unless you're curry washing your dick in curry powder. Mine smells of fruit in a kinky way.
yeah = OP should NEVER wash his penis again

for the face part i have not done any skincare like most and had acne i mean thats the only reason is would have started lol but i have still

• +1
Makes it really reallysensitive and makes orgasms more explosive

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum and Deleted member 15854
Me browsing this thread knowing I dont even have a foreskin to clean :feelswhy:
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
coconut oil is comedogenic ur js gonna clog ur pores use another oil for homemade soap

Been telling you goys this for couple years now

Been telling you goys this for couple years now
how do u maintain the caveman regimen when u have very dry skin?
sometimes my lips be cracking n shit i js cant help but put moisturiser on ti

how do u maintain the caveman regimen when u have very dry skin?
sometimes my lips be cracking n shit i js cant help but put moisturiser on ti
Yes I just use chapstick at night now . After a while your skin acclimates stops feeling dry trust the process bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Yes I just use chapstick at night now . After a while your skin acclimates stops feeling dry trust the process bro
ive been trusting the process but its been way 2 long w/o improvement

for acne icl it really does work and lessen it but the dry skin is not going away
any recommendations to help with it?

ive been trusting the process but its been way 2 long w/o improvement

for acne icl it really does work and lessen it but the dry skin is not going away
any recommendations to help with it?
What kind of dry skin