Stories forgotten — Failed psychological operations — Effects of the Clownverse

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
What happened to that guy who "allegedly" cut his father's head off and displayed it along with a retarded rant on YT, Justin Mohn? He then ran into the protection of the federal government's National Guard because he didn't trust civilian police.

Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

What happened to Bryan Kohberger, thus the Stacy Killer? I bet demolishing the crime scene, thus evidence should cause a mistrial, but why is it taking so long?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

What happened to Diddy's underage prostitution ring investigation?

Meme Think GIF

What happened to those books that magically appeared in the Library of Congress in 2017 electronically time-stamped from the 1800s about a prophecy concerning Trump, The Last President, and his unusually suspiciously tall son who time travels with a puppy?

Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

What's going on with Niger, Africa surrounding the US military base demanding us to leave and never return?

Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

What happened to China seizing the Panama Canal?

Steve Martin Idk GIF

What happened to the billions of dollars that went to Ukraine which recruits Down Syndrome people to be lean mean killer machines?

pondering star trek GIF

Interesting how it works in the Clownverse, uh?

Dear Deep, Deeper, and "Oh, Yeah, Right There!" State,

I understand what's going on in the Middle East. You need a justification to move weapons and military into that region, thus checking China's Belt and Road scheme. But if I see this for what it is, wouldn't the CCP? And what's going on with India? Why not cause conflict there? Are you worried your LGBT soldiers might have a difficult time with those sexually frustrated guys? Ugh. I too would be concerned. But wouldn't it be worth the risks? Imagine getting justification to set up an assault attack along China's border. Ah, yes, the dream...uh?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer