✡️ 🕎 Jews aren't killing people, but the world is full of liars 🕎✡️

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I understand that television, mainstream media, Googlement, press conferences, congressional hearings, cable networks, and video-sharing content are filled with lies. So many that it's almost impossible to know what's true. My gut feeling is that less than 10% is truthful. That's 90% of the remaining sources are lies!

Thank you, Swoosh, for bringing me back. I was almost lost in the deception.

I understand why the Googlement and military continue to push the UAP/UFO narrative in our faces. They started this campaign in 2019. Before that, they laughed it off or made silly comparisons to the X-Files.

They need global exposure to light-speed phenomena. They need a label for it - many of them have OCD. Everything needs a title. They needed people to be prepared in case it happened near you, so you would have an explanation. They needed you to have a root for that oddity, so you'd conclude, "Ah, yes, UAP. Top secret military aircraft or the Chinese. Or an alien!" They needed you to have "their" to-go place, so you wouldn't think it was SOMETHING ELSE.

Something similar happened with Covid-19. They needed you to have a fallback in case the famine killed someone close to you. They needed you to point the finger at a common cold bug, or a conspiracy, or a Chinese laboratory, or the Russians, or anyone other than SOMETHING ELSE. They also came up with a second clever fallback called vaccinations. If a loved one dies from the famine, you'll think the vax was the culprit. They want you to blame something other than SOMETHING ELSE.

The Horsemen's Famine does not have a vaccine.

Today they need you to think that Jews kill people. They need you to think that Jews are perverts and thrive on homosexuality. Many weak Jews and hybrids have been used and placed in Hollywood. So many that it seems that Jews control the entertainment industry. They've made a small group of naive Jews filthy rich, so you think, "These Jews control the world, and they're evil." Brilliant, huh?

Perhaps, you're wondering, "Why?" If I explain, you already have a to-go place! They gave you one. They gave many explanations, except the truth. It's fucking brilliant! I don't give a fuck who says it sounds insane. Noooo! It's ingenious and works like a charm.

Understand how the Shadow Ban works on a larger scale. China has its entire nation in a controlled shadow-ban dome from the rest of the world. Who says they can't do that for a small country like Israel? Who says that those who speak from Israel are honest Jews? Anyone can visit that country. Anyone can put on a little hat and photograph themselves in Tel Aviv and say, "Those Muslims are microwaving babies and raping dead women!

The deepfake computer animation dubbed, AI makes more sense than ever. It's another to-go place. And when SOMETHING ELSE happens, the world has a logical explanation — AI. "It's fucking brilliant." That made me swoon for a moment as I typed that quote.

Earlier this year, a V-shaped airship hovered over our area. It was a clear night with many stars. And stars don't disappear and reappear a short time later. I knew someone was being creepy above me. I played along and pretended there wasn't anything there. I also opened the door to go in, quickly stepped out, and looked up - three lights in a triangle moving away in the southeastern sky, maybe a hundred feet above the treetops.

That was a surveillance blimp. They make no sound. They move slowly, like a gliding buzzer. They usually keep their lights off when moving over populated areas. But they need the main power to maneuver, change course, accelerate, avoid treetops or structures, etc. Rookies were piloting the airship that night, and I busted them.

Yesterday, SOMETHING ELSE happened. But this time, I had a witness. And that witness said, "I'm glad somebody else heard that too." I knew what the witness meant. I felt the same way. You probably would too after witnessing the impossible, and knowing that if you tell someone ... they'll have a to-go place. They might even make you think you're nuts. Teehee!

I know that event was connected to something that arrived at our grounds a day prior. I can't reveal what it was but, somewhat, common where we live. However, that particular ordeal was a message as old as human-recorded metaphors. Not many can decipher it. Perhaps, "certain" folks could. Ugh, if they even exist anymore.

SOMETHING ELSE flew over us at the speed of light yesterday. It was a swoosh! I didn't see anything in the path it went or in the path it came from. There was no trail, no smoke, no evaporating clouds, nothing. We didn't hear a sonic boom, a thump, anything! It was a loud, contained swoosh from an invisible phenomenon. At least right above the treetops, maybe even through the trees. Yet none of the treetops were disturbed, unlike the clips I watched last night of hypersonic missiles and aircraft. The trees are always disturbed by a strong gust of wind. But yesterday, not a single branch reacted to that speed of light swoosh. And if it hadn't been for the house about a meter behind us, my to-go place would've been a giant bullet might have passed over us. But there were no holes in the house. No bang before or after in the distance.

Of course, knowing the to-go places the gov't, military and Hollywood provided, I should be thinking, "Ah, yes, they must've advanced their technology. The tech they have today, wowie mowie!" Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Sorry, Sam, you do not earn that credit.

What happened yesterday, no aircraft in this world or billionaire toy, trillionaire project, Chinese advanced tech, NO ONE can do that! Well, no man, that is.

I know what epilepsy looks like. I know seizures all too well. First of all, let's get this straight right now. You are not spinning around like something is circling you, invading your space, threatening you with a form that is so terrifying and impossible that you can't take your eyes off it. That is not a seizure! It never will be in a billion or a trillion years. But what happens after that is very similar to a seizure. That part is true. But it "resembles" a seizure. Understand what that word means.

I know rabies. Ugh. The way I grew up and the many people I knew and know, we know more about rabies than veterinarians and emergency room doctors. That being said, rabies DOES NOT make you run from an invisible entity circling you, then drop like a sack of potatoes and start flopping like a worm on a hot rock. SORRY! Not in this universe, not in any multiple universe.

Come and See:

Looks familiar, uh? The Death Spiral. Ah, yes, conspiracists were misled to believe it was a vaccination shot causing this outcome. I was one of them.

Of course, many people in society had their to-go place: Epilepsy (seizure) and now, rabies. SMH. Fucking rabies, I still can't get over how retarded our world has become. LMAO, rabies??

The apocalyptic locusts are a thing.

What crown you have

The medical industry is intoxicated with privilege and confidentiality, mainly pertaining to psychiatric hospitals. They dare not to show the survivors from the Death Spirals. If they did, you would wonder why are those people still suffering from that oddity. Hospitals fix you! They monitor you. Yet they can't stop that condition from happening to those individuals? And why is it called Death Spirals knowing they don't die?

I'm sorry this world is infested with deception. But hold on a little longer. Things are about to flip. Rejoice is coming and SOMETHING ELSE daily.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, fuxkdakikez, boxface34 and 4 others
Since yesterday, I've been trying to figure out why. I've witnessed other aspects of SOMETHING ELSE. But never that. Never a swoosh. Not that I remember, anyway.

My bloodline has witnessed giants. I've never. They've seen other aspects of SOMETHING ELSE.

What was that swoosh?

Was I supposed to be there?

Was it connected to what arrived on these grounds a day before?

Was that Him? Was he headed to claim a soul?

Did anyone on his path have a Death Spiral?

Was it the locusts?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Aypo129 and 5'7 zoomer
I present Truth, and the world looks away. Ah, yes, the human race has been exhausted by the serpent. They rather not face Truth because if they do, they must change their ways. Today's society of rich and poor reminds me of folks climbing aboard the Titanic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, boxface34, Spiritualcell and 2 others
honestly bro i dont care anymore things are what they are, im going to sleep

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, m0ss26, Aypo129 and 3 others
honestly bro i dont care anymore things are what they are, im going to sleep
And who does care anymore if not the damaged wealthy community that needs more money? Many people feel like you do. "Fuck this world, fuck my testicles," he tightens the clamps around his balls.

People are not caring anymore because they feel hopeless. They feel fucked royally without any lube. They feel like someone broke a dick off in their ass. They feel violated by their governments and communities. And they should be! But understand who's violating them -- the disturbed damaged wealthy society. Those people sold their souls to make more money.

And who makes these dumdums so lucky with so much money? That Devil, of course. He has a conscious collective hive of followers.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Manletmachine and Aypo129
bro you just put me on a list wtf!

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Aypo129 and BigJimsWornOutTires
you waking up and realizing all of this wont stop it, its just gonna fuck you up more. tbh is obvious i dont believe anything anymore, propaganda always ran rampant, focus on yourself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member, Aypo129 and 1 other person
I understand that television, mainstream media, Googlement, press conferences, congressional hearings, cable networks, and video-sharing content are filled with lies. So many that it's almost impossible to know what's true. My gut feeling is that less than 10% is truthful. That's 90% of the remaining sources are lies!

I understand why the Googlement and military continue to push the UAP/UFO narrative in our faces. They started this campaign in 2019. Before that, they laughed it off or made silly comparisons to the X-Files.

They need global exposure to light-speed phenomena. They need a label for it - many of them have OCD. Everything needs a title. They needed people to be prepared in case it happened near you, so you would have an explanation. They needed you to have a root for that oddity, so you'd conclude, "Ah, yes, UAP. Top secret military aircraft or the Chinese. Or an alien!" They needed you to have "their" to-go place, so you wouldn't think it was SOMETHING ELSE.

Something similar happened with Covid-19. They needed you to have a fallback in case the famine killed someone close to you. They needed you to point the finger at a common cold bug, or a conspiracy, or a Chinese laboratory, or the Russians, or anyone other than SOMETHING ELSE. They also came up with a second clever fallback called vaccinations. If a loved one dies from the famine, you'll think the vax was the culprit. They want you to blame something other than SOMETHING ELSE.

Today they need you to think that Jews kill people. They need you to think that Jews are perverts and thrive on homosexuality. Many weak Jews and hybrids have been used and placed in Hollywood. So many that it seems that Jews control the entertainment industry. They've made a small group of naive Jews filthy rich, so you think, "These Jews control the world, and they're evil." Brilliant, huh?

Perhaps, you're wondering, "Why?" If I explain, you already have a to-go place! They gave you one. They gave many explanations, except the truth. It's fucking brilliant! I don't give a fuck who says it sounds insane. Noooo! It's ingenious and works like a charm.

Understand how the Shadow Ban works on a larger scale. China has its entire nation in a controlled shadow-ban dome from the rest of the world. Who says they can't do that for a small country like Israel? Who says that those who speak from Israel are honest Jews? Anyone can visit that country. Anyone can put on a little hat and photograph themselves in Tel Aviv and say, "Those Muslims are microwaving babies and raping dead women!

The deepfake computer animation dubbed, AI makes more sense than ever. It's another to-go place. And when SOMETHING ELSE happens, the world has a logical explanation — AI. "It's fucking brilliant." That made me swoon for a moment as I typed that quote.

Earlier this year, a V-shaped airship hovered over our area. It was a clear night with many stars. And stars don't disappear and reappear a short time later. I knew someone was being creepy above me. I played along and pretended there wasn't anything there. I also opened the door to go in, quickly stepped out, and looked up - three lights in a triangle moving away in the southeastern sky, maybe a hundred feet above the treetops.

That was a surveillance blimp. They make no sound. They move slowly, like a gliding buzzer. They usually keep their lights off when moving over populated areas. But they need the main power to maneuver, change course, accelerate, avoid treetops or structures, etc. Rookies were piloting the airship that night, and I busted them.

Yesterday, SOMETHING ELSE happened. But this time, I had a witness. And that witness said, "I'm glad somebody else heard that too." I knew what the witness meant. I felt the same way. You probably would too after witnessing the impossible, and knowing that if you tell someone ... they'll have a to-go place. They might even make you think you're nuts. Teehee!

I know that event was connected to something that arrived at our grounds a day prior. I can't reveal what it was but, somewhat, common where we live. However, that particular ordeal was a message as old as human-recorded metaphors. Not many can decipher it. Perhaps, "certain" folks could. Ugh, if they even exist anymore.

SOMETHING ELSE flew over us at the speed of light yesterday. It was a swoosh! I didn't see anything in the path it went or in the path it came from. There was no trail, no smoke, no evaporating clouds, nothing. We didn't hear a sonic boom, a thump, anything! It was a loud, contained swoosh from an invisible phenomenon. At least right above the treetops, maybe even through the trees. Yet none of the treetops were disturbed, unlike the clips I watched last night of hypersonic missiles and aircraft. The trees are always disturbed by a strong gust of wind. But yesterday, not a single branch reacted to that speed of light swoosh. And if it hadn't been for the house about a meter behind us, my to-go place would've been a giant bullet might have passed over us. But there were no holes in the house. No bang before or after in the distance.

Of course, knowing the to-go places the gov't, military and Hollywood provided, I should be thinking, "Ah, yes, they must've advanced their technology. The tech they have today, wowie mowie!" Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Sorry, Sam, you do not earn that credit.

What happened yesterday, no aircraft in this world or billionaire toy, trillionaire project, Chinese advanced tech, NO ONE can do that! Well, no man, that is.

I know what epilepsy looks like. I know seizures all too well. First of all, let's get this straight right now. You are not spinning around like something is circling you, invading your space, threatening you with a form that is so terrifying and impossible that you can't take your eyes off it. That is not a seizure! It never will be in a billion or a trillion years. But what happens after that is very similar to a seizure. That part is true. But it "resembles" a seizure. Understand what that word means.

I know rabies. Ugh. The way I grew up and the many people I knew and know, we know more about rabies than veterinarians and emergency room doctors. That being said, rabies DOES NOT make you run from an invisible entity circling you, then drop like a sack of potatoes and start flopping like a worm on a hot rock. SORRY! Not in this universe, not in any multiple universe.

Come and See:

View attachment 2597066

Looks familiar, uh? The Death Spiral. Ah, yes, conspiracists were misled to believe it was a vaccination shot causing this outcome. I was one of them.

Of course, many people in society had their to-go place: Epilepsy (seizure) and now, rabies. SMH. Fucking rabies, I still can't get over how retarded our world has become. LMAO, rabies??

View attachment 2597067

The medical industry is intoxicated with privilege and confidentiality, mainly pertaining to psychiatric hospitals. They dare not to show the survivors from the Death Spirals. If they did, you would wonder why are those people still suffering from that oddity. Hospitals fix you! They monitor you. Yet they can't stop that condition from happening to those individuals? And why is it called Death Spirals knowing they don't die?

I'm sorry this world is infested with deception. But hold on a little longer. Things are about to flip. Rejoice is coming and SOMETHING ELSE daily.

cringe jewish kike faggot didn't read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, mogstars and Aypo129
cringe jewish kike faggot didn't read
Ah, yes, too many characters—too many words—too much thought to ponder from the Weed Brain.

You're excused.

be gone go away GIF

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Spiritualcell
its the jews.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and BigJimsWornOutTires
its the jews.
Or perhaps, a few weak ones are taken advantage of and placed in high positions to make the world believe the Jews control it, thus assigning them public enemy number one roles. And so the same with Hollywood. "ENTERTAIN ME, JEW!"

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Or perhaps, a few weak ones are taken advantage of and placed in high positions to make the world believe the Jews control it, thus assigning them public enemy number one roles. And so the same with Hollywood. "ENTERTAIN ME, JEW!"
i dont believe theres a shadow government within a shadow governement its simple we nwed to stop the globalists and instate fascism

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
i dont believe theres a shadow government within a shadow governement its simple we nwed to stop the globalists and instate fascism
I'm talking about The Devil. He's one of the Makers of Men. He knows everything about you. He knows what sets you off, he knows about creeps. He knows how to please a group of creeps, he knows how to paint a sheep as a wolf.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
I'm talking about The Devil. He's one of the Makers of Men. He knows everything about you. He knows what sets you off, he knows about creeps. He knows how to please a group of creeps, he knows how to paint a sheep as a wolf.
the devil isnt real like that , but jews want to insurrect the antichrist or something

• Hmm...
the devil isnt real like that , but jews want to insurrect the antichrist or something
There was no rain before the first drops that led to the global flood. There were no rainbows, either. When the ground cracked and the massive wells of water spurted, the atmosphere sucked it up into massive rain storms. The giants were swallowed by the Earth. People and smaller animals went up the cliffs and tried staying afloat on the waters, but the huge heavy monsters went down.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
There was no rain before the first drops that led to the global flood. There were no rainbows, either. When the ground cracked and the massive wells of water spurted, the atmosphere sucked it up into massive rain storms. The giants were swallowed by the Earth. People and smaller animals went up the cliffs and tried staying afloat on the waters, but the huge heavy monsters went down.
the devil is urge to sin , he cant affect us in a physical way and if it does then God will help

• Hmm...
the devil is urge to sin , he cant affect us in a physical way and if it does then God will help
He can't. But people can. Besides, there's nothing in it for him to physically hurt us. Only we see interest in such trivial acts.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
He can't. But people can. Besides, there's nothing in it for him to physically hurt us. Only we see interest in such trivial acts.
the jews are behind the deaths if tens of millions of peopls

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and BigJimsWornOutTires
the jews are behind the deaths if tens of millions of peopls
Devils have taken control of Israel. The Chosen people are held hostage by those wolves. They want that Temple Mount no matter how they achieve it. This isn't a Hollywood movie or Fagflix series. It takes time.

Devils have taken control of Israel. The Chosen people are held hostage by those wolves. They want that Temple Mount no matter how they achieve it. This isn't a Hollywood movie or Fagflix series. It takes time.
they arent the chosen people

• Hmm...

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension, smoth and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 47552 and gribsufer1
DNRD; Daily Reminder that the (((Devil))) is a good (((joker))) for the (((elite))).

• Hmm...
Since yesterday, I've been trying to figure out why. I've witnessed other aspects of SOMETHING ELSE. But never that. Never a swoosh. Not that I remember, anyway.

My bloodline has witnessed giants. I've never. They've seen other aspects of SOMETHING ELSE.

What was that swoosh?

Was I supposed to be there?

Was it connected to what arrived on these grounds a day before?

Was that Him? Was he headed to claim a soul?

Did anyone on his path have a Death Spiral?

Was it the locusts?
Jewish ramblings
Dnr

• Hmm...
Jewish ramblings
Dnr
The swoosh happened. It's a reality. Ugh, a witness. The hummingbird feeder refilling itself I couldn't prove to anyone. No witnesses. But the swoosh, priceless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, gribsufer1 and BigJimsWornOutTires

Come and See:

View attachment 2597066

View attachment 2597067

Dude i was thinking exact same thing about how conspiracies are psyops to distract us from whats actually happening tbh great minds think alike tbh

• +1
Dude i was thinking exact same thing about how conspiracies are psyops to distract us from whats actually happening tbh great minds think alike tbh
It's brilliant. Massively promote possible conclusions but shadow-ban the truth. Then attack the ones with those conclusions as if they're speaking the truth and thus, people will believe those conspiracies. And when the truth is finally revealed, no one will believe it.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and barettrealrx
Remove those gay ass hannukah emojis

• Hmm...
It's brilliant. Massively promote possible conclusions but shadow-ban the truth. Then attack the ones with those conclusions as if they're speaking the truth and thus, people will believe those conspiracies. And when the truth is finally revealed, no one will believe it
Its smart as fuck

• +1
i don’t know what to believe anymore

• +1
Vaccinated people are getting just as sick as non-vaccinated but not everyone. It seems the vaccinations aren't doing anything but giving people some hope. I believe something is happening but there's no cure for it because they can't identify what it is.

But make no mistake, nothing will stop the greatest battle of humanity. Everyone's at risk, no matter the wealth, privilege, race, or faith. This is the Devil's last stand. So ofc, the world went upside down. I call it panicking.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and fuxkdakikez
@randomop @iblamechico

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez