Stories of "descent"?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
As opposed to ascension which means losing your virginity, finding a girlfriend or having sex on the regular. Since the dating standards have been going skyrocket since 2012, there must be dudes who used to be able to get laid, yet have to live an incel / tfl life now because they can't catch up with women's standards. Do you know any stories of that kind?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I see it a lot on youtube comments when I watch TFL/incel/blackpill videos. Guys that are better versions of themselves yet they do worse than they did years ago.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 616
I see it a lot on youtube comments when I watch TFL/incel/blackpill videos. Guys that are better versions of themselves yet they do worse than they did years ago.
Yep, for me tinder is much more difficult than last year even though I've looksmaxed / frauded. Last year I used pretty shitty photos yet could get more likes than now.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yep, for me tinder is much more difficult than last year even though I've looksmaxed / frauded. Last year I used pretty shitty photos yet could get more likes than now.
Keep coping you social reject. Last year was 4 months ago, keep coping.
Getting laid hasn’t become significantly harder in a mere year.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Keep coping you social reject. Last year was 4 months ago, keep coping.
Getting laid hasn’t become significantly harder in a mere year.
Last February

Literally everyone who lives to be an oldcel.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
i used to be a chad and descended to truecel. tinder didnt have anything to do with it though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616