(Story) My 10 year high school reunion

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
I went to an unofficial high school reunion when I was 27. It was a very loosely organized reunion at a large bar near the high school i went to. Granted I was NOT popular in HS at all, I had ONE best friend and when he got a gf it was me literally eating lunch alone and wandering around the playground just aimlessly until class started again. By senior year I was rolling out of bed in my PJs and just going to school as is. I didn't even want to go to my senior prom but my best friends gf set me up with a girl and she ended up being late and causing us all to be late, she even forgot to get me a boutonniere. Once we got in the door shes like "ok have a nice night Amnesia, bye" and she went on to spend the night with the guy I found out she later married

ANYWAY back to the high school reunion I went to. I showed up and legit saw all the same people in the same cliques they were in back in high school. I immediately felt nervous af like back when I was in school again. I saw the cool crowd, with the coolest best looking dude named Cole. He was captain of the football team, dated the hottest girl, prom kind, the whole nine yards. All the same cool kids around him even now, 10 years later. I make my way towards this other group of guys that I was kinda cool with and they vaguely and ordered a drink at the bar and made small talk with them. This dude named Kevin had "borrowed" my graphiing calculator the last day of school and I remembered it so I was like Hey Kevin yo u remember u owe me like 120 bucks, and he was like shiiit dude my bad HAHA. yep people don't fucking change, fucking asshole.

It was a surreal experience to look around and see all these people about 10 years later, pretty much unchanged. At this time my brother shows up (we went to the same high school but never at the same time.) I'm glad he's there cause I mostly hate everyone else that's in the house. I point out to my brother that the "cool kids" are over there and it feels surreal to see them and how I am feeling a bit on edge. He tells me dude just fucking go over and say hi, who cares, it's 10 years later and no one cares.

I make my way over to the part of the bar where Cole is, so I can order a drink. Cole noticed me and is like "amnesiaaaaa, yo dude" I am shocked in my head that he recognizes me and the fact that he said my name gives me a huge dopamine rush like a giddy teenage girl who's crush says hi passing in the hallway. Call it pathetic but this guys status, not just in MY highshooll, but around the district was huge. I respond to Cole and say hi dude good to see ya, you're still cool af I see. (I am nervously talking and sounding like an idiot, like I am talking to a huge celebrity.) Cole laughs and says "Dude you're looking really good, have a drink with us."

At this point I feel like crying almost, my entire highschool experience I can get closure from. The COOLEST kid just invited me to have a drink with him and his group of super cool friends. 10 years later I finally feel like I have "made it" he said I looked good, my looksmaxxing efforts paid off cause COLE fucking COLE the coolest kid ever says I can hang with him.

So the rest of his friends and I are having a drink and they are asking what I am up to, a few other of the guys say I look good, some of them have let themselves go a bit, get a bit of a beer belly etc, while I am admittedly looking pretty good. Cole is still better looking but that's cause he was always a natural Chad. After the bar thing dies down, Cole invites me back to HIS HOUSE. HOLY FUCK he wants me to go back to his house for an after party. I cannot believe what is happening, this is one of the best nights of my life. I spend the rest of the night hanging out drinking at the house of the coolest guy, a couple girls come over and there is a party I am at. For this single night I feel like everything I missed out on in highschool I am making up. I am being treated like one of the good looking cool kids tn.

We are all in the backyard of Coles house and then the former HEAD CHEELEADER from our high school comes over, Dana. Now I knew Dana because she also ran track and field and I was a sprinter so we were familiar with each other, on a friendly term, but she never would have acknowledged my existence outside the track field, esp in front of any cool group at school or lunch or whatever. So I am feeling pretty confident in myself given how the night is going for me so I make my way over to her when I see her going towards the quieter part of the yard.

Hey Dana, it's Amnesia, remember me? Omggg yeaaa wow you look gooood. We end up chatting a bit and flirting. I make a comment about how I always thought she was cute af esp when she wore those short track shorts, and she laughed and said I was cute too and again told me I look good now, and she lightly touched my forearm. I YOLO it and ask for her number and she gives it to me. At this point I am flying high in the night. The night goes on and she leaves early and now it's Cole and a few of his friends still there and a few girls.

The night winds down and I am ready to say goodbye as some of Coles friends are starting to pass outt on the couches around. I let him know thanks a ton for inviting me over to his house and I am nervously thinking about asking for his number. I have never been this unsure about asking for ANYONES number before, even including a girls. I ask for it and he says "sure dawg, hit me up sometime, it was good seeing u."

I leave his house and walk 5 miles home, I didn't care. It was one of the best nights of my life. I felt like I got total closure. Invited to the cool kids house for a party, and got the head cheerleaders number (who I later fucked the next week. But that's a different story.) What do I attribute it too? I guess looks, but also that highschool is such a bubble of existence for people. What really held me back from being cool? I was not NT, loner, I dunno? Cause I just didnt have it, didnt have swag? I didnt go to the same middle school as most of the cool kids so my social circle didnt transfer over? Or was it strictly down to just looking better 10 years later after high school.

For what it's worth I wasnt wearing blue contacts or height frauding at this reunion. Only looksmaxx differences were nose jobs lower lid retractions. Didnt even have my chin fillers at this time either

Here's a pic of Cole, 6'1'' he looked better in HS

Cole

here's Dana, the cheerleader

Gbb

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blite, aesthetic beauty, JL~ and 105 others
I went to an unofficial high school reunion when I was 27. It was a very loosely organized reunion at a large bar near the high school i went to. Granted I was NOT popular in HS at all, I had ONE best friend and when he got a gf it was me literally eating lunch alone and wandering around the playground just aimlessly until class started again. By senior year I was rolling out of bed in my PJs and just going to school as is. I didn't even want to go to my senior prom but my best friends gf set me up with a girl and she ended up being late and causing us all to be late, she even forgot to get me a boutonniere. Once we got in the door shes like "ok have a nice night Amnesia, bye" and she went on to spend the night with the guy I found out she later married

ANYWAY back to the high school reunion I went to. I showed up and legit saw all the same people in the same cliques they were in back in high school. I immediately felt nervous af like back when I was in school again. I saw the cool crowd, with the coolest best looking dude named Cole. He was captain of the football team, dated the hottest girl, prom kind, the whole nine yards. All the same cool kids around him even now, 10 years later. I make my way towards this other group of guys that I was kinda cool with and they vaguely and ordered a drink at the bar and made small talk with them. This dude named Kevin had "borrowed" my graphiing calculator the last day of school and I remembered it so I was like Hey Kevin yo u remember u owe me like 120 bucks, and he was like shiiit dude my bad HAHA. yep people don't fucking change, fucking asshole.

It was a surreal experience to look around and see all these people about 10 years later, pretty much unchanged. At this time my brother shows up (we went to the same high school but never at the same time.) I'm glad he's there cause I mostly hate everyone else that's in the house. I point out to my brother that the "cool kids" are over there and it feels surreal to see them and how I am feeling a bit on edge. He tells me dude just fucking go over and say hi, who cares, it's 10 years later and no one cares.

I make my way over to the part of the bar where Cole is, so I can order a drink. Cole noticed me and is like "amnesiaaaaa, yo dude" I am shocked in my head that he recognizes me and the fact that he said my name gives me a huge dopamine rush like a giddy teenage girl who's crush says hi passing in the hallway. Call it pathetic but this guys status, not just in MY highshooll, but around the district was huge. I respond to Cole and say hi dude good to see ya, you're still cool af I see. (I am nervously talking and sounding like an idiot, like I am talking to a huge celebrity.) Cole laughs and says "Dude you're looking really good, have a drink with us."

At this point I feel like crying almost, my entire highschool experience I can get closure from. The COOLEST kid just invited me to have a drink with him and his group of super cool friends. 10 years later I finally feel like I have "made it" he said I looked good, my looksmaxxing efforts paid off cause COLE fucking COLE the coolest kid ever says I can hang with him.

So the rest of his friends and I are having a drink and they are asking what I am up to, a few other of the guys say I look good, some of them have let themselves go a bit, get a bit of a beer belly etc, while I am admittedly looking pretty good. Cole is still better looking but that's cause he was always a natural Chad. After the bar thing dies down, Cole invites me back to HIS HOUSE. HOLY FUCK he wants me to go back to his house for an after party. I cannot believe what is happening, this is one of the best nights of my life. I spend the rest of the night hanging out drinking at the house of the coolest guy, a couple girls come over and there is a party I am at. For this single night I feel like everything I missed out on in highschool I am making up. I am being treated like one of the good looking cool kids tn.

We are all in the backyard of Coles house and then the former HEAD CHEELEADER from our high school comes over, Dana. Now I knew Dana because she also ran track and field and I was a sprinter so we were familiar with each other, on a friendly term, but she never would have acknowledged my existence outside the track field, esp in front of any cool group at school or lunch or whatever. So I am feeling pretty confident in myself given how the night is going for me so I make my way over to her when I see her going towards the quieter part of the yard.

Hey Dana, it's Amnesia, remember me? Omggg yeaaa wow you look gooood. We end up chatting a bit and flirting. I make a comment about how I always thought she was cute af esp when she wore those short track shorts, and she laughed and said I was cute too and again told me I look good now, and she lightly touched my forearm. I YOLO it and ask for her number and she gives it to me. At this point I am flying high in the night. The night goes on and she leaves early and now it's Cole and a few of his friends still there and a few girls.

The night winds down and I am ready to say goodbye as some of Coles friends are starting to pass outt on the couches around. I let him know thanks a ton for inviting me over to his house and I am nervously thinking about asking for his number. I have never been this unsure about asking for ANYONES number before, even including a girls. I ask for it and he says "sure dawg, hit me up sometime, it was good seeing u."

I leave his house and walk 5 miles home, I didn't care. It was one of the best nights of my life. I felt like I got total closure. Invited to the cool kids house for a party, and got the head cheerleaders number (who I later fucked the next week. But that's a different story.) What do I attribute it too? I guess looks, but also that highschool is such a bubble of existence for people. What really held me back from being cool? I was not NT, loner, I dunno? Cause I just didnt have it, didnt have swag? I didnt go to the same middle school as most of the cool kids so my social circle didnt transfer over? Or was it strictly down to just looking better 10 years later after high school. For what it's worth I wasnt wearing blue contacts or height frauding at this reunion. Only looksmaxx differences were nose jobs lower lid retractions.

View attachment 813460

View attachment 813465
E1a

Screen Shot 2020 07 24 at 113338 AM 1

Tenor 9
Tenor 9
Tenor 9
Tenor 9

EDIT: Just read the thread and JFL tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, fuQuack, Ryldoo IS COPING and 41 others
tales
dn rd
kys
gonna read later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 9380, DrTony and 5 others
JFL SHOUDLVE TOLD HER NO STACY WITH THAT NOSE :lul: :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, alpha, sly shinkai and 18 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, alpha, BrahminBoss and 31 others
if this isn't tales, then it's unironically because you kept looksmaxxing past the age when most people start falling off

maybe you're more NT now as well, what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 24347, CANI and 19 others
sounds a bit pathetic tbh

I understand feeling subhuman in HS, I certainly did, but never would I get a dopamine rush because the gigachad came and talked to me. Call it tryhard if you want, but I never considered the gigachads as being more worth than me, to the point that I would feel good because they bothered to talk to me (who the fuck they are at the end of the day?)

as for the bitch, tbh genetic trash

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, nofap, arabcelxxx and 56 others
Read every word.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, BigBoy, aspieSavage and 11 others

I leave his house and walk 5 miles home, I didn't care. It was one of the best nights of my life. I felt like I got total closure. Invited to the cool kids house for a party, and got the head cheerleaders number (who I later fucked the next week. But that's a different story.) What do I attribute it too? I guess looks, but also that highschool is such a bubble of existence for people. What really held me back from being cool? I was not NT, loner, I dunno? Cause I just didnt have it, didnt have swag? I didnt go to the same middle school as most of the cool kids so my social circle didnt transfer over? Or was it strictly down to just looking better 10 years later after high school. For what it's worth I wasnt wearing blue contacts or height frauding at this reunion. Only looksmaxx differences were nose jobs lower lid retractions.

View attachment 813460

View attachment 813465

Life fuel

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Kristin, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
you mog cole to oblivion, did you wear lifts to this party? if so how tall were you compared to cole?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Kristin, Deleted member 6113 and 2 others
Yo bro, no wonder you are a anti social depressive fuck. Nigga, you are 30, how can you get excited by talking to another grown men? I wasnt popular either but i never sucked any dick of popular kids. You are just pathetic bro. You need therapy or some shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap, autistic_tendencies, blite and 61 others

View attachment 813460

View attachment 813465
ngl that dana is kinda witchskullmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Cope_detector, Chadrapist and 7 others
you mog cole to oblivion, did you wear lifts to this party? if so how tall were you compared to cole?
He said he didn’t in the story, :what:

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
You really have a good way of writing these, how you describe everything is really similar to how I felt when I was in high school

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, JL~, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 16 others

View attachment 813460

View attachment 813465
Honestly, i love your threads bro, idc about anyone who said dn read, i actually read them jfl, theyre intresting as fuck keep them going, repped.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 24347 and 33 others
Cool story bro, hope I ascend one day and can live this moment.

I was a bit like you too, probably on the same level as the autism spectrum

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Tallooksmaxxer, BigBoy and 4 others
Read every word. Lifefuel tbh bro

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, BigBoy, wasted and 4 others
Looksmaxed Chad at his high-school reunion:
It was one of the best nights of my life. I felt like I got total closure. Invited to the cool kids house for a party, and got the head cheerleaders number (who I later fucked the next week. But that's a different story.)

Betabux incel at his high-school reunion.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 7419 and 17 others
You're good at typing these out bro, looking forward to read more

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, aspieSavage and Good_Little_Goy
Question is, were you frauding with lifts and contacts? Were they like wtf is going on?

here we go again

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadrapist, Mouthbreath and 4 others
havent read all yet but I suspect it ended with u getting anal sex from the natural chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, alpha, BrahminBoss and 24 others
if this isn't tales, then it's unironically because you kept looksmaxxing past the age when most people start falling off

maybe you're more NT now as well, what do you think?
USA people are uglier than i ever thought, on the same tier as Ukcels. I used to consider people here to not be good-looking enough, but i was wrong, and i play the game in difficult mode, and still did fine compared to Amnesia's HS. Shows everything matters and not only looks. idk why i say that, especially to you, especially in this thread. But i'm done, take care, brother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, BigBoy, sytyl and 6 others
USA people are uglier than i ever thought, on the same tier as Ukcels. I used to consider people here to not be good-looking enough, but i was wrong, and i play the game in difficult mode, and still did fine compared to Amnesia's HS. Shows everything matters and not only looks. idk why i say that, especially to you, especially in this thread. But i'm done, take care, brother.
thought the thread was ur last post but I was wrong

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 3043
Very inspirational you should write a story about your life and how people are artificial, how your life has changed from htn/chadlite to Chad. Release the book on your deathbed lol.

• +1
Reactions: Fart mic, CANI, joeveniro and 5 others
big love my bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Low key autistic ngl

I leave his house and walk 5 miles home, I didn't care. It was one of the best nights of my life. I felt like I got total closure. Invited to the cool kids house for a party, and got the head cheerleaders number (who I later fucked the next week. But that's a different story.) What do I attribute it too? I guess looks, but also that highschool is such a bubble of existence for people. What really held me back from being cool? I was not NT, loner, I dunno? Cause I just didnt have it, didnt have swag? I didnt go to the same middle school as most of the cool kids so my social circle didnt transfer over? Or was it strictly down to just looking better 10 years later after high school.

For what it's worth I wasnt wearing blue contacts or height frauding at this reunion. Only looksmaxx differences were nose jobs lower lid retractions. Didnt even have my chin fillers at this time either

View attachment 813460

View attachment 813465
How okd are you?

cole-png.813460

really this guy is a hightier normie at best

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 2729, Nautica and 7 others
Makes sense since u didnt get there attention before. But if i saw the cool kids 10 years after now, it would mostly be about status mogging.

• +1
Reactions: Obey
It was because you looked better, probably many of the so called ''cool kids'' had let themselves go a bit, so you were automatically top tier in looks in there.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Kristin, BigBoy and 4 others
highschool never fucin ends

also reply to my pm dawg

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 5292
Would of been a better tales from the basement if you said they jumped you in the toilets and stole your looksmax money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, CANI, Deleted member 2729 and 15 others
kinda crazy how people dont really leave high scool ever , i guess thats what happens when most people peak during those years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AlexanderTheGreat11, CANI and 7 others
Yo bro, no wonder you are a anti social depressive fuck. Nigga, you are 30, how can you get excited by talking to another grown men? I wasnt popular either but i never sucked any dick of popular kids. You are just pathetic bro. You need therapy or some shit.
Hes chemically depressed or some shit like that for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, BigBoy, diggbicc and 3 others
Looksmaxed Chad at his high-school reunion:

Betabux incel at his high-school reunion.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I cringed so hard when I watched this for the first time

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Kristin and Deleted member 10524
Nigga you have a talent for writing. Great storytelling. I believe things changed because you are not on HS anymore, niggas wont judge you if you are not GL or something, and even if they would, you now look good anyways.

You story pretty much summarizes how confidence is built. People gave you approval by complimenting your looks and thus you got more confident and things just happened naturally.

• +1
Reactions: blite, JL~, Deleted member 4946 and 12 others
highschool never fucin ends

also reply to my pm dawg

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 9488 and JizzFarmer
Interesting.

And people still believe highschool doesn't have any impact in your adult life. It's like a wound that never goes away.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, BigBoy, Schizoidcel and 10 others

View attachment 813460

View attachment 813465
you said only looksmax differences were nose jobs and lower lid retractions. did you have your tan at the time though and also were you low bf and had dyed your eyebrows and fixed your hair too?

And people still believe highschool doesn't have any impact in your adult life. It's like a wound that never goes away.
Everyone is exactly the same as in high school when they're adults. Personality is set in stone based on your social status in high school.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Schizoidcel, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person

i was asking him questions about his eye surgery regarding pfl changes and stuff like that :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
obviously cole has a wide face (wide face seems to correlate strongly with being NT for some reason)

View attachment 813460

View attachment 813465
You are overatting the "chad and stacy" lmao you mog to hell and back.

I thought u were wearing subtle eye color change contacts and lifts lmao.