(Story) My 10 year high school reunion

cole-png.813460

really this guy is a hightier normie at best

Irl chad pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
cole mogs
i would fuck dana
my classmates were ugly and i was kinda one of the famous guys in class so no point in reunion

• +1
I went to an unofficial high school reunion when I was 27. It was a very loosely organized reunion at a large bar near the high school i went to. Granted I was NOT popular in HS at all, I had ONE best friend and when he got a gf it was me literally eating lunch alone and wandering around the playground just aimlessly until class started again. By senior year I was rolling out of bed in my PJs and just going to school as is. I didn't even want to go to my senior prom but my best friends gf set me up with a girl and she ended up being late and causing us all to be late, she even forgot to get me a boutonniere. Once we got in the door shes like "ok have a nice night Amnesia, bye" and she went on to spend the night with the guy I found out she later married

ANYWAY back to the high school reunion I went to. I showed up and legit saw all the same people in the same cliques they were in back in high school. I immediately felt nervous af like back when I was in school again. I saw the cool crowd, with the coolest best looking dude named Cole. He was captain of the football team, dated the hottest girl, prom kind, the whole nine yards. All the same cool kids around him even now, 10 years later. I make my way towards this other group of guys that I was kinda cool with and they vaguely and ordered a drink at the bar and made small talk with them. This dude named Kevin had "borrowed" my graphiing calculator the last day of school and I remembered it so I was like Hey Kevin yo u remember u owe me like 120 bucks, and he was like shiiit dude my bad HAHA. yep people don't fucking change, fucking asshole.

It was a surreal experience to look around and see all these people about 10 years later, pretty much unchanged. At this time my brother shows up (we went to the same high school but never at the same time.) I'm glad he's there cause I mostly hate everyone else that's in the house. I point out to my brother that the "cool kids" are over there and it feels surreal to see them and how I am feeling a bit on edge. He tells me dude just fucking go over and say hi, who cares, it's 10 years later and no one cares.

I make my way over to the part of the bar where Cole is, so I can order a drink. Cole noticed me and is like "amnesiaaaaa, yo dude" I am shocked in my head that he recognizes me and the fact that he said my name gives me a huge dopamine rush like a giddy teenage girl who's crush says hi passing in the hallway. Call it pathetic but this guys status, not just in MY highshooll, but around the district was huge. I respond to Cole and say hi dude good to see ya, you're still cool af I see. (I am nervously talking and sounding like an idiot, like I am talking to a huge celebrity.) Cole laughs and says "Dude you're looking really good, have a drink with us."

At this point I feel like crying almost, my entire highschool experience I can get closure from. The COOLEST kid just invited me to have a drink with him and his group of super cool friends. 10 years later I finally feel like I have "made it" he said I looked good, my looksmaxxing efforts paid off cause COLE fucking COLE the coolest kid ever says I can hang with him.

So the rest of his friends and I are having a drink and they are asking what I am up to, a few other of the guys say I look good, some of them have let themselves go a bit, get a bit of a beer belly etc, while I am admittedly looking pretty good. Cole is still better looking but that's cause he was always a natural Chad. After the bar thing dies down, Cole invites me back to HIS HOUSE. HOLY FUCK he wants me to go back to his house for an after party. I cannot believe what is happening, this is one of the best nights of my life. I spend the rest of the night hanging out drinking at the house of the coolest guy, a couple girls come over and there is a party I am at. For this single night I feel like everything I missed out on in highschool I am making up. I am being treated like one of the good looking cool kids tn.

We are all in the backyard of Coles house and then the former HEAD CHEELEADER from our high school comes over, Dana. Now I knew Dana because she also ran track and field and I was a sprinter so we were familiar with each other, on a friendly term, but she never would have acknowledged my existence outside the track field, esp in front of any cool group at school or lunch or whatever. So I am feeling pretty confident in myself given how the night is going for me so I make my way over to her when I see her going towards the quieter part of the yard.

Hey Dana, it's Amnesia, remember me? Omggg yeaaa wow you look gooood. We end up chatting a bit and flirting. I make a comment about how I always thought she was cute af esp when she wore those short track shorts, and she laughed and said I was cute too and again told me I look good now, and she lightly touched my forearm. I YOLO it and ask for her number and she gives it to me. At this point I am flying high in the night. The night goes on and she leaves early and now it's Cole and a few of his friends still there and a few girls.

The night winds down and I am ready to say goodbye as some of Coles friends are starting to pass outt on the couches around. I let him know thanks a ton for inviting me over to his house and I am nervously thinking about asking for his number. I have never been this unsure about asking for ANYONES number before, even including a girls. I ask for it and he says "sure dawg, hit me up sometime, it was good seeing u."

I leave his house and walk 5 miles home, I didn't care. It was one of the best nights of my life. I felt like I got total closure. Invited to the cool kids house for a party, and got the head cheerleaders number (who I later fucked the next week. But that's a different story.) What do I attribute it too? I guess looks, but also that highschool is such a bubble of existence for people. What really held me back from being cool? I was not NT, loner, I dunno? Cause I just didnt have it, didnt have swag? I didnt go to the same middle school as most of the cool kids so my social circle didnt transfer over? Or was it strictly down to just looking better 10 years later after high school.

For what it's worth I wasnt wearing blue contacts or height frauding at this reunion. Only looksmaxx differences were nose jobs lower lid retractions. Didnt even have my chin fillers at this time either

Here's a pic of Cole, 6'1'' he looked better in HS

View attachment 813460

here's Dana, the cheerleader

View attachment 813465
Not gonna lie you got a good talent for creating and writing such stories.

The pics made it even more real and people can empathise feel with the main character.

A lot better than the supposed "slay" stories

• Woah
Reactions: stamaster21
Jfl such a pathetic story. Your friends look like normies and i mog them all.

if this isn't tales, then it's unironically because you kept looksmaxxing past the age when most people start falling off

maybe you're more NT now as well, what do you think?

COle hadn't let himself go, he still had a few girls on rotationm but a lot of the other guys had for sure. Honestly ppl go downhill so fast into their mid 20's that if u stay low bf% and continue to looksmaxx u can easily achieve top percentile in looks into your late 20's and 30's

sounds a bit pathetic tbh

I understand feeling subhuman in HS, I certainly did, but never would I get a dopamine rush because the gigachad came and talked to me. Call it tryhard if you want, but I never considered the gigachads as being more worth than me, to the point that I would feel good because they bothered to talk to me (who the fuck they are at the end of the day?)

as for the bitch, tbh genetic trash

Pathetic or not I am just being honest in my feelings, I have no ego to preserve on this forum in that moment this is how I felt. The HIGHEST LMS male in the entire district was inviting me to have a drink with him and his group of friends. This is a moment I dreamed about back in high school as an autist loser. I would spy on the popular kids lunch table and wonder what it was like to eat with them. Back then in high school is was one of the motivations to looksmax, and 10 years later is semi paid off.

It was a cathartic moment

you mog cole to oblivion, did you wear lifts to this party? if so how tall were you compared to cole?
Question is, were you frauding with lifts and contacts? Were they like wtf is going on?

I was not frauding with lifts or contacts, wish I had been with the lifts though, I coulda just told them all I had a late growth spurt and people prob woulda bought it.

How okd are you?

you said only looksmax differences were nose jobs and lower lid retractions. did you have your tan at the time though and also were you low bf and had dyed your eyebrows and fixed your hair too?

Had a tan and dyed eyebrows but wasn't even that low bf%

Everyone is exactly the same as in high school when they're adults. Personality is set in stone based on your social status in high school.

Personality is definitely harder to change than looks

You are overatting the "chad and stacy" lmao you mog to hell and back.

I thought u were wearing subtle eye color change contacts and lifts lmao.

Cole was pretty GL back in his day, the cheerleader's looks were halo'd hard by the fact she was head cheerleader. But this just contributes to my overall point that high school is such a fucking bubble of existence, esp before social media. The people you knew in HS were the main characters of your life.

The football jock
The cheerleader
The funny GL guy
The super rich kid

etc

And even 10 years after the fact these people were still halo'd from their status I saw them as having back in high school

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Heguldus, BigBoy and 14 others
COle hadn't let himself go, he still had a few girls on rotationm but a lot of the other guys had for sure. Honestly ppl go downhill so fast into their mid 20's that if u stay low bf% and continue to looksmaxx u can easily achieve top percentile in looks into your late 20's and 30's

Pathetic or not I am just being honest in my feelings, I have no ego to preserve on this forum in that moment this is how I felt. The HIGHEST LMS male in the entire district was inviting me to have a drink with him and his group of friends. This is a moment I dreamed about back in high school as an autist loser. I would spy on the popular kids lunch table and wonder what it was like to eat with them. Back then in high school is was one of the motivations to looksmax, and 10 years later is semi paid off.

I was not frauding with lifts or contacts, wish I had been with the lifts though, I coulda just told them all I had a late growth spurt and people prob woulda bought it.

You look very young for 32YO good job man mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Amnesia
Current Cole would unironically be rated 4 PSL here.

Also it's definitely odd, at least subconsciously, to see someone so GL write something so pathetic.
Totally honest, this thread reeked of truecel mindset. "OMG the cool kid noticed me" etc.
Not what I was actively thinking, but definitely popped up in my head going through it.

Just another anecdote of looks influencing perceived personality, as well as expectations of a person based on their looks/stature. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, 5'8manlet, Saoirsecel and 5 others
You are such a mentalcel.

• +1
You really have a good way of writing these, how you describe everything is really similar to how I felt when I was in high school
Honestly, i love your threads bro, idc about anyone who said dn read, i actually read them jfl, theyre intresting as fuck keep them going, repped.
Nigga you have a talent for writing. Great storytelling. I believe things changed because you are not on HS anymore, niggas wont judge you if you are not GL or something, and even if they would, you now look good anyways.

You story pretty much summarizes how confidence is built. People gave you approval by complimenting your looks and thus you got more confident and things just happened naturally.
this. @Amnesia
Not gonna lie you got a good talent for creating and writing such stories.

The pics made it even more real and people can empathise feel with the main character.

A lot better than the supposed "slay" stories

What about my style do you enjoy, what can I improve or elaborate on in my stories/writing? Any constructive critiques? Suggestions ?

Thanks guys appreciate the compliments, makes me motivated to write more in the future

Honestly, when I write these it's total stream on consciousness, I just let the ideas, experiences, and events free flow and I write it as I am thinking it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, BigBoy, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
Lowest T highest E womanly mentally ill story I've ever read tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 8765 and 5 others
Thanks guys appreciate the compliments, makes me motivated to write more in the future
Np dude, you've earned it urself

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
What about my style do you enjoy,
I enjoy that you say whatever the fuck you feel like saying, it makes it even more interesting ngl.
Honestly, when I write these it's total stream on consciousness, I just let the ideas, experiences, and events free flow and I write it as I am thinking it
this is what i was talking about

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Amnesia
I went to an unofficial high school reunion when I was 27. It was a very loosely organized reunion at a large bar near the high school i went to. Granted I was NOT popular in HS at all, I had ONE best friend and when he got a gf it was me literally eating lunch alone and wandering around the playground just aimlessly until class started again. By senior year I was rolling out of bed in my PJs and just going to school as is. I didn't even want to go to my senior prom but my best friends gf set me up with a girl and she ended up being late and causing us all to be late, she even forgot to get me a boutonniere. Once we got in the door shes like "ok have a nice night Amnesia, bye" and she went on to spend the night with the guy I found out she later married

ANYWAY back to the high school reunion I went to. I showed up and legit saw all the same people in the same cliques they were in back in high school. I immediately felt nervous af like back when I was in school again. I saw the cool crowd, with the coolest best looking dude named Cole. He was captain of the football team, dated the hottest girl, prom kind, the whole nine yards. All the same cool kids around him even now, 10 years later. I make my way towards this other group of guys that I was kinda cool with and they vaguely and ordered a drink at the bar and made small talk with them. This dude named Kevin had "borrowed" my graphiing calculator the last day of school and I remembered it so I was like Hey Kevin yo u remember u owe me like 120 bucks, and he was like shiiit dude my bad HAHA. yep people don't fucking change, fucking asshole.

It was a surreal experience to look around and see all these people about 10 years later, pretty much unchanged. At this time my brother shows up (we went to the same high school but never at the same time.) I'm glad he's there cause I mostly hate everyone else that's in the house. I point out to my brother that the "cool kids" are over there and it feels surreal to see them and how I am feeling a bit on edge. He tells me dude just fucking go over and say hi, who cares, it's 10 years later and no one cares.

I make my way over to the part of the bar where Cole is, so I can order a drink. Cole noticed me and is like "amnesiaaaaa, yo dude" I am shocked in my head that he recognizes me and the fact that he said my name gives me a huge dopamine rush like a giddy teenage girl who's crush says hi passing in the hallway. Call it pathetic but this guys status, not just in MY highshooll, but around the district was huge. I respond to Cole and say hi dude good to see ya, you're still cool af I see. (I am nervously talking and sounding like an idiot, like I am talking to a huge celebrity.) Cole laughs and says "Dude you're looking really good, have a drink with us."

At this point I feel like crying almost, my entire highschool experience I can get closure from. The COOLEST kid just invited me to have a drink with him and his group of super cool friends. 10 years later I finally feel like I have "made it" he said I looked good, my looksmaxxing efforts paid off cause COLE fucking COLE the coolest kid ever says I can hang with him.

So the rest of his friends and I are having a drink and they are asking what I am up to, a few other of the guys say I look good, some of them have let themselves go a bit, get a bit of a beer belly etc, while I am admittedly looking pretty good. Cole is still better looking but that's cause he was always a natural Chad. After the bar thing dies down, Cole invites me back to HIS HOUSE. HOLY FUCK he wants me to go back to his house for an after party. I cannot believe what is happening, this is one of the best nights of my life. I spend the rest of the night hanging out drinking at the house of the coolest guy, a couple girls come over and there is a party I am at. For this single night I feel like everything I missed out on in highschool I am making up. I am being treated like one of the good looking cool kids tn.

We are all in the backyard of Coles house and then the former HEAD CHEELEADER from our high school comes over, Dana. Now I knew Dana because she also ran track and field and I was a sprinter so we were familiar with each other, on a friendly term, but she never would have acknowledged my existence outside the track field, esp in front of any cool group at school or lunch or whatever. So I am feeling pretty confident in myself given how the night is going for me so I make my way over to her when I see her going towards the quieter part of the yard.

Hey Dana, it's Amnesia, remember me? Omggg yeaaa wow you look gooood. We end up chatting a bit and flirting. I make a comment about how I always thought she was cute af esp when she wore those short track shorts, and she laughed and said I was cute too and again told me I look good now, and she lightly touched my forearm. I YOLO it and ask for her number and she gives it to me. At this point I am flying high in the night. The night goes on and she leaves early and now it's Cole and a few of his friends still there and a few girls.

The night winds down and I am ready to say goodbye as some of Coles friends are starting to pass outt on the couches around. I let him know thanks a ton for inviting me over to his house and I am nervously thinking about asking for his number. I have never been this unsure about asking for ANYONES number before, even including a girls. I ask for it and he says "sure dawg, hit me up sometime, it was good seeing u."

I leave his house and walk 5 miles home, I didn't care. It was one of the best nights of my life. I felt like I got total closure. Invited to the cool kids house for a party, and got the head cheerleaders number (who I later fucked the next week. But that's a different story.) What do I attribute it too? I guess looks, but also that highschool is such a bubble of existence for people. What really held me back from being cool? I was not NT, loner, I dunno? Cause I just didnt have it, didnt have swag? I didnt go to the same middle school as most of the cool kids so my social circle didnt transfer over? Or was it strictly down to just looking better 10 years later after high school.

For what it's worth I wasnt wearing blue contacts or height frauding at this reunion. Only looksmaxx differences were nose jobs lower lid retractions. Didnt even have my chin fillers at this time either

View attachment 813460

View attachment 813465
Good post cuz of the content / blackpill but absolutely fucking pathetic man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and gaymidget
This story explains why you are mentally fucked. You are desperate to amend the past and make up for lost time.

The fate of all looksmaxers after 18

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Schizoidcel, MammothActuary and 6 others
What about my style do you enjoy, what can I improve or elaborate on in my stories/writing? Any constructive critiques? Suggestions ?

your life story is very interesting because of your looks transformation
maybe you should try to write something fictional about it(but based on your life experiences, like bukowsky's books)

a book partly based on your life story has a huge potential of becoming something big imo, its very interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Download

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, diggbicc, Deleted member 10524 and 6 others

I think the stream of consciousness thing like you described is good for these kinds of stories, it helps to describe how you feel in the moment in real life situations. The formula you have now where you just go through the events and tell what you think and what goes on inside your head and what you are excited about or pissed off because of is just right

Cole was pretty GL back in his day, the cheerleader's looks were halo'd hard by the fact she was head cheerleader. But this just contributes to my overall point that high school is such a fucking bubble of existence, esp before social media. The people you knew in HS were the main characters of your life.

The football jock
The cheerleader
The funny GL guy
The super rich kid

etc

And even 10 years after the fact these people were still halo'd from their status I saw them as having back in high school
do you maybe have a pic of cole young from a yearbook or something?

lifefuel for my highschool reunion in a few months time :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, BigBoy and JizzFarmer

View attachment 813460

View attachment 813465
I read all of that, really interesting.
It is like catching the wasted youthhood from the lost oblivion - unbelievable story.
I would really like to see your gigachad brother picture though, can't image he has somehow better facial bonemass than you after looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Frenchgoudja
damn i didnt even know that your name is amnesia IRL aswell
good halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, StrangerDanger, Heguldus and 8 others
FFS I need the story about smashing the cheerleader

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and flamboyant
You should tell Dana to get rhino, she might went from 4.5 to 5.5 after

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, AlwaysHaveQuestions, fogdart and 1 other person
damn i didnt even know that your name is amnesia IRL aswell
good halo
Nah amnesia looks like a guy named Steven or Jason

or Elliot :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
You should tell Dana to get rhino, she might went from 4.5 to 5.5 after
We actually talked about that when we hung out cause she said I looked a bit different and I told her about my plastic surgeries and rhino and then she's like WOOOOW that's cool I always wanted to get a nose job and we sperged out about facial aesthetics. It was pretty cool, dunno if she ever got one tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 4946, StrangerDanger and 11 others
Holy shit, you know lonely teen years can really fuck you up when a PSL6 guy is acting like a homosexual in front of the high school chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 4946, arabcelxxx and 8 others
We actually talked about that when we hung out cause she said I looked a bit different and I told her about my plastic surgeries and rhino and then she's like WOOOOW that's cool I always wanted to get a nose job and we sperged out about facial aesthetics. It was pretty cool, dunno if she ever got one tho
FFS I need the story about smashing the cheerleader

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 10679
Surprised she had a positive reaction, I thought she would have called you out on it or mock you for getting surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, BigBoy, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Brutal. That reunion is probably for the go-letters what high school was for you.

• So Sad
don't pay attention to the faggots making fun fo you for reacts

but your highschool experience sounded miserable if I'm a freshman and being in your situation for 4 years is suifuel. Highschool pretty much started but I want to try and prevent what happened to you happen to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, BigBoy, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
literally eating lunch alone and wandering around the playground just aimlessly until class started again.
how is this even possible, you looked normal and not weird before your looksmax, did ur grade have a small number of students

how is this even possible, you looked normal and not weird before your looksmax, did ur grade have a small number of students

Yeah I dunno bro, it was like that since I entered middle school and fucked with my head all thru school the fact that I was never able to make friends. Standing in like a circle of people talking if I were to contribute something to the convo no one ever recieved it well, it was ignored like I didn't even exist. It happened to much I just assumed I wasn't real or didn't exist and I naturally withdrew cause of such a lack of attention from others in the first place.

I more and more stopped trying and by my senior year just literally stopped talking to anyone and just counted the days down till geaduation, I used to just sit alone in the corner of the library during lunch and just watch ppl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, AlexanderTheGreat11, looksmaxxed and 10 others
Might be cringe but I relate to this, jfl I still have fantasies about fucking the hot girls from school simply because they were THE hot girls. Even though they have gone down in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, AlexanderTheGreat11 and BigBoy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10524

View attachment 813460

View attachment 813465
tales from the basement.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
this is straight out of a high school movie. chads really be livin in movies

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 8486
dn rd sounds like a r*ddit r*dpill post

Great writeup. It's an interesting paradox when all the 'popular kids' from high school turn out to be losers a few years down the road, having never moved on from high school, yet they still symbolize something very deep within our psyche.

mentallly ill, anyways it's lifefuel that they didn't comment anything about surgeries lol

You mog that bloated washed up Chad, amnesia-kun.

you are mentally ill ngl tbh. you were ALWAYS the chad even before your surgeries

You made Dana and Cole sound like genetic lottery winners.. 2 seconds later. 1 HT normie male and uhh shes lucky shes female

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Good for you, should’ve worn lifts though and told them I grew 4 inches in college.

I would never

high school reunion ... IF i WAs INVISIBLE.​

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
this level ascension or dead :feelswah: