Story of how I fucked my gym teacher

mogstar

mogstar

Gym Teacher

Ms @FastBananaCEO was our school gym teacher and thank god she was a total milf. Her body was in great shape for a 40 year old woman. A perfect 5’3 brown skinned busty brunette. Every guy had fantasies about her. We would always try to catch a glimpse of her while she bent down to stretch. For a quick second you could get a good look at her breasts. A few occasions I feel like she caught me staring but didn’t care to confront me about it.

One day after class she asked me to wait till everyone left so I can meet her in the back office. After 5 mins I walked in to find @lutte and @looksmaxxer234 sitting down across the desk from her.

“Sit down @gigi we have to talk about something. It’s very important.”

I do as I’m asked and sit down between @lutte and @looksmaxxer234

“Now boys i hope you know I’m not stupid. We’re all adults here. I know that when you see something you like you love to keep looking. I do the same. I see some guys bulge I wonder what kind of fucking he can give me. I get it. But c’mon Since the first day I’ve noticed the 3 of you eyeing my tits. So please if you want to see them, just politely ask”

I couldn’t believe my ears. Did she just suggest we ask to see her tits? I look to the other 2 guys and we each looked as confused/surprised. With a stuttering voice @looksmaxxer234 asked “well can we see them”

“I thought you’d never ask” said Ms @FastBananaCEO with a smirk.

She lead us to the girls locker room. And shut the door. The loud thud echoed throughout the building. We followed her to the back area where the showers are.

“After a long day I love to come back here and shower to ease my mind. You wouldn’t mind if I took a quick shower right boys?” Ms @FastBananaCEO said.

“No please we’ll sit right here and wait.” @lutte said.

We sat on a bench as Ms @FastBananaCEO began to undress infront Of us. Her top came off first, then her shorts. She stood there in her panties and bra revealing her butterfly tattoo on her waist. Her plump ass was swallowing her panties, and her tits were just gorgeous. Her bra came off, then her panties slipped off. She tossed the bra to us while covering her nipples.

“Hold on boys, I won’t be long” she said as she turned around to walk towards the showers.

We all collectively agreed to follow her and did so. @lutte followed me and @looksmaxxer234 who took off almost immediately. The first thing we saw was Ms @FastBananaCEO rubbing a bar of soap over her stomach while water ran down her body.

“Don’t just stand there, come help a girl out. Get naked with me boys”

We all slipped off our clothes and swarmed her.

“Mmm that’s more like it, my god you guys sure have some cock. I love your big balls @gigi , you better empty them all over my face”

“Don’t worry Ms @FastBananaCEO , we’ll take care of you” I said.

@lutte grabbed her waist from behind while kissing her neck. @looksmaxxer234 began to suck her tits while I stood there awaiting my turn. @lutte put her against the wall and continued to suck her tits. He took one while @looksmaxxer234 took the other. Her bushy pussy looked inviting so I took advantage. I got on my knees and started by kissing her lower waist, starting off with her tattoo. I gripped her ass pulling her closer, barley licking the top of her pussy. I looked up to her and she was enjoying the double tit sucking. I noticed she had a cock in each hand, slowly stroking them.

“That’s enough, I want someone’s cock in my mouth” she moaned.

Javier stood there and guided her mouth into his cock. She was bent over sucking him while me and @lutte admired her ass. She gargled his cock, deepthroating him and making a mess of herself. Her ass looked so good as water ran down, I spanked it to make it jiggle. I used my fingers to rub her cunt and get a feel of her wet pussy. I stuck my 2 fingers in her and pulled them out to get a taste. She got done sucking @lutte and swallowed @lutte cock. Her face while she did it was so hot. Her eyes locked on to @lutte as his cock was being covered in slobber. @looksmaxxer234 took advantage of her ass infront of him. With a single fast thrust he slid inside her. She stopped sucking off @lutte and gave out a moan.

“Oh my god yesss, fuck this pussy. Fuck me with that cock baby I need it” she begged.

Both of her holes were filled, front and behind. I stood beside @looksmaxxer234 and had her take turns on us. She gripped each of our dicks, sucking on one then switching as she got fucked. I watched as her tits bounced back and forth to the fucking @looksmaxxer234 was giving her.

“You like that Ms @FastBananaCEO ?” @lutte asked.

“I’m your fucking slut, call me your fucking slut” she said.

@looksmaxxer234 stopped fucking her so we can continue in the locker room. We laid a few towels down and got back to it. I laid down and she got on top, her pussy gripped my cock so easily as her wet pussy was ready to get fucked. I pulled her in and held her close to me. My thrusts started off fast as I slammed my cock inside her. With my arms wrapped around her it made it so easy for me to continue with a good rhythm.

“Oh my fucking god please don’t stop. keep fucking like this. I want this cock baby keep it going” she moaned.

@lutte stood over me as she gave him more head. I stopped fucking her so @looksmaxxer234 can put it in her ass. Soon enough she had 3 cocks filling her up. Javier went slow at first but she begged for a faster thrust. While she sucked off @lutte I gave her tits some love. I licked her nipples while squeezing her boobs, she loved when I squeezed them together to get both nipples in my mouth at the same time.

Soon enough she got up and got into doggy. Her back arched to give us the best look at her pussy. We each took turns and buried our cocks deep in her fuck hole. Her fat ass kept jiggling as we slammed into her.

“I want to be filled up, someone bust In me. Breed this pussy. Make me your little cum slut.”

I gave her ass a good stare while slowly jerking my cock. I squatted down and rubbed my tip on her clit.

“I’m gonna empty my balls in you Ms @FastBananaCEO

Slow strokes made the sex much more enjoyable. I heard her beg and moan for more. Her pussy was so wet and ripe. My balls hung low as my dick came out covered in her pussy juices. I dipped my cock in and out till I felt my nut come fast. One last slow stroke caused my cock to erupt. Pump after pump I shot cum into her pussy. I gave a huge sigh of relief as I finished my load. @lutte was next and started by fucking her ass. Javier laid down infront of her so he can get some head. She sucked him off till he jerked off to finish on her face. @looksmaxxer234 soon followed after. We all laid and sat there processing what went on.

later on we would find out she was @N1666 ’s wife

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member, JizzFarmer and 14 others

gigi

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 15343 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 14262 and 10 others
Read every word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, ALP and Beetlejuice
I legit got a boner reading this :feelskek: @Tony

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member, Deleted member 11610 and 6 others
I forgot, what was his name before?
@portugesecel

@gigi look at how irrelevant you become when you change ur name like @Rupert Pupkin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Tales from the asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and Deleted member 12669
Wish

Attachments

• C426F26E-07B1-4730-B36C-3B72B6CD9F46.jpeg
    C426F26E-07B1-4730-B36C-3B72B6CD9F46.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 27
Is this true ?
Also tldr pls, i can't read right now
@subhuman incel
@PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Is this true ?
Also tldr pls, i can't read right now
@subhuman incel
@PingPong
no he's a larping faggot who supports sporting lisbon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 5786
another gaslighting chad on this site…

it’s over @volcelfatcel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and turkproducer
U literally have sex kys you’re going on my ignore list
it’s all a delusional cope

i don’t stand out and neither does any other sub chadlite guy, there is 0 that is special.

what’s the point pursuing and approaching if your success rate is 0.5%:lul::lul::lul:

it’s all a delusional cope

i don’t stand out and neither does any other sub chadlite guy, there is 0 that is special.

what’s the point pursuing and approaching if your success rate is 0.5%:lul::lul::lul:
Don’t care tbh, how many slays do u have ? Like 6?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Don’t care tbh, how many slays do u have ? Like 6?
you are a top larper tbh so your smv is prob higher lol

slays arent everything but it’s about how easily they come mate

you are a top larper tbh so your smv is prob higher lol

slays arent everything but it’s about how easily they come mate
My smv = 0, girls reject me and make fun of me because of my face

• +1
My smv = 0, girls reject me and make fun of me because of my face
you are autismo and low confidence lol?

girls literally want nothing to do with me once the spark is dead, meanwhile some girls obsess over tall chads for years after breaking up

you are autismo and low confidence lol?

girls literally want nothing to do with me once the spark is dead, meanwhile some girls obsess over tall chads for years after breaking up
Im not a chad so I wouldn’t know, anyways u want me to feel sorry for u ? I literally never had sex

• JFL
Im not a chad so I wouldn’t know, anyways u want me to feel sorry for u ? I literally never had sex
you say so many conflicting things

one second you’re not a virgin next one you are

which one is it?!

• JFL
U literally have sex kys you’re going on my ignore list
@gigi I Have 6.5 Inches.
Im Coming For You.
You:
565D505957545C56528_l.jpg

• Love it
:chad:delete your account LARP faggot

I still can't get over the fact that this nigga changed his name to "gigi" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• WTF
It’s a shit name tho
Someone on incels.is is using portugesecel as their name. I thought it was you but it was some other random faggot who is actually called pedro

• JFL
Someone on incels.is is using portugesecel as their name. I thought it was you but it was some other random faggot who is actually called pedro
That’s one of the reasons as to why I changed my name, I don’t want my shit to be associated with him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
That’s one of the reasons as to why I changed my name, I don’t want my shit to be associated with him
Cope, you didn't even know that guy existed until I just said

Cope, you didn't even know that guy existed until I just said

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Wtf bro we gave u Ronaldo, Nani, Bruno Fernandes and ….. Rojo
Are you the guy who's 6'4'' and white in Portugal or is that another dude??