STORY: the time i was 14 and had a jb girl grinding on my dick on PGL

And you've fucked white jb pussy while I'm rotting as a loner. JBCpill strikes again
White pussy aint special ill be real. Jb pussy has the misconception that its always tight but its not, it depends on genetics.

Also whats JBC?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
White pussy aint special ill be real. Jb pussy has the misconception that its always tight but its not, it depends on genetics.

Also whats JBC?
Nigga I missed out on teenage love and sex jfl white jbs hated me for existing

Just be Curry

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and EnglandBadman
Thats not autistic, its just high T

Thats not autistic, its just high T
If i did it to a jb now would it still be okay? Also i think it was autistic but as a result if high T. Lowkey being low inhib is the key to happiness in life. 90% of the time its resulted in good things for me, i should start being low inhib again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura
If i did it a jb now would it still be okay? Also i think it was autistic but as a result if high T. Lowkey being low inhib is the key to happiness in life. 90% of the time its resulted in good things for me, i should start being low inhib again
Yeah it would be okay, age is dumb construct all that matters is if puberty began

Yeah it would be okay, age is dumb construct all that matters is if puberty began
Facts my nigga, i cant explain that to the judge when im in court tho. They gotta stick to the numbers smh.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34
Mirin but HTN+ sex appeal only move. If an ethnic or LTN white did this the principal would be introduced and you would face severe punishment. One simple sexual assault story from a 14 yo girl and your social rep is over; nuked.
I am ethnic and still somehow git away with it. I guess rape doesn’t exist when she finds you attractive, its just ‘flirting’ amiright

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and deadmanwalking
Shouldn’t be a problem in anglosphere, the girls are insane whores anyway from what I’ve seen and heard through other English BP guys.
Yeah, i dont know why jbs are whores. Probably because they are “finding themselves” lmao. 13-18 yr old girls in the uk are pretty much begging for cock

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Fuck i missed out so much from this story and now i cant edit it. Like i forgot to mention that when first “accidentally” rubbed my dick on her ass, she took a step foreward, probably thinking it was an accident. The 2nd and 3rd time i pushed my dick into her she probably realised it wasnt an accident and from that point instead of moving away she just stood still while I slowly used her jb ass to jack myself off.

By the end, around after 25mins (im guessing it was the 20th time by this point) she wasn’t just stood still to let me dry hump her, now she was “accidentally” backing her ass up to get humped harder. By the end both of us were actively dry fucking pretty much.

• +1
at PGL I kept getting niggas to go into the girls rooms telling them that it had food and shit in lol
Lmao i did this too. My friend fucked on pgl and basically all the guys brought condoms thinking they were getting laid that week

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX
Prime jbs are something else

• +1
Yeh i think im gonna rewrite this to make it clearer with pictures etc

u lowkey wrote some erotica
a bit sus that u posted a pic of a 14 yo tho

• +1
u lowkey wrote some erotica
a bit sus that u posted a pic of a 14 yo tho
Eroticas are fiction? This is a real story. I didn’t write it to sexualise her. If it got you turned on then thats on you.

She posted the pic of herself first, i just reposted it. Jb sluts always post their bodies for attention, theyre not as innocent as mainstream media claims. Does her body really look like a minor? She’s clearly past puberty, especially if men are aroused by the pic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 28896
Eroticas are fiction? This is a real story. I didn’t write it to sexualise her. If it got you horny then thats on you.

She posted the pic of herself first, i just reposted it. Jb sluts always post their bodies for attention, theyre not as innocent as mainstream media claims. Does her body really look like a minor? She’s clearly past puberty, especially if men are aroused by the pic.
Valid, actual fertility is more important than age.
Matter of fact, being attracted to dwarfs or other genetic anomalies is more pedophilic than being attracted to someone around 15 that looks fertile.

• +1
Reactions: zura and EnglandBadman
Valid, actual fertility is more important than age.
Matter of fact, being attracted to dwarfs or other genetic anomalies is more pedophilic than being attracted to someone around 15 that looks fertile.
Exactly. It used to not be an age of consent. The age of consent was just when a girl had finished puberty which is usually around 14-16. Thats why most men are attracted to girls that age but wont admit it due to fear of being judged and why its very rare for people to be attracted to dwarfs. I would class pedos only as people who go for girls who havent matured yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Exactly. It used to not be an age of consent. The age of consent was just when a girl had finished puberty which is usually around 14-16. Thats why most men are attracted to girls that age but wont admit it due to fear of being judged and why its very rare for people to be attracted to dwarfs. I would class pedos only as people who go for girls who havent matured yet.
100%
It's so cringe to see guys ask for girls ages when they're obviously more than out of puberty, and then freaking out and causing a scene when they're like 17.

100%
It's so cringe to see guys ask for girls ages when they're obviously more than out of puberty, and then freaking out and causing a scene when they're like 17.
Lol 17 sounds funny to me since im in the Uk. Tbf the Uks age of consent is more fair than America’s. American age of consent is stupid. Those guys are only freaking out cos of societal norms put on them

When i was on pgl (idk how to explain what pgl is if your not from the uk), we were doing a group activity in the woods where basically you had a congo line of around 15 people in blindfolds and you have to walk through the forest obstacles blind with your hands on the next persons shoulders.

I was behind this white girl in my year, (she was also 14) with a nicely shaped ass, not fat but nicely shaped, wearing tight black yoga/gym pants. Basically since she was infront of me, whenever there was a obstacle we would suddenly stop walking so i did the most low inhib shit, I genuinely dk how i was so low inhib at the time i would never do this shit now lmao. Every couple of seconds the line would stop cos of traffic due to people tryna get through obstacles, each time we stopped we would be stood still for abt 15-30 seconds. So basically what i did was I would pretend that the stop was too sudden that i would end up pressing my dick into her ass everytime she stopped, and at first i was only grinding on her for short periods of time to make it seem like an accident, but i after i realised she doesn’t mind it i starting going more aggressive and was basically stroking my dick on her ass for the whole length of the course while we were blindfolded for like 25min whenever we were stood still, while also pulling her back by the shoulder a bit so she could grind on me. Of course i was hard af. No one could see us because everyone in the line was also blindfolded except the instructor worker right at the front of the line.

When the activity finished and we took off our blindfolds she was blushing super hard and red while laughing, and she looked down at my dick, i cant remember what we said but it was something dumb to go along with my act, i was like ahh you stopped too suddenly/you were too slow and she was j laughing while struggling to make eye contact.

I got off with her 4 months later at some park motive, where this time i let her grind on me fr this time without excuses.
View attachment 2454960
This was her at the time (i dont think ill post her face this time out of privacy)

How autistic/low inhib was this story?
dumbass

When i was on pgl (idk how to explain what pgl is if your not from the uk), we were doing a group activity in the woods where basically you had a congo line of around 15 people in blindfolds and you have to walk through the forest obstacles blind with your hands on the next persons shoulders.

I was behind this white girl in my year, (she was also 14) with a nicely shaped ass, not fat but nicely shaped, wearing tight black yoga/gym pants. Basically since she was infront of me, whenever there was a obstacle we would suddenly stop walking so i did the most low inhib shit, I genuinely dk how i was so low inhib at the time i would never do this shit now lmao. Every couple of seconds the line would stop cos of traffic due to people tryna get through obstacles, each time we stopped we would be stood still for abt 15-30 seconds. So basically what i did was I would pretend that the stop was too sudden that i would end up pressing my dick into her ass everytime she stopped, and at first i was only grinding on her for short periods of time to make it seem like an accident, but i after i realised she doesn’t mind it i starting going more aggressive and was basically stroking my dick on her ass for the whole length of the course while we were blindfolded for like 25min whenever we were stood still, while also pulling her back by the shoulder a bit so she could grind on me. Of course i was hard af. No one could see us because everyone in the line was also blindfolded except the instructor worker right at the front of the line.

When the activity finished and we took off our blindfolds she was blushing super hard and red while laughing, and she looked down at my dick, i cant remember what we said but it was something dumb to go along with my act, i was like ahh you stopped too suddenly/you were too slow and she was j laughing while struggling to make eye contact.

I got off with her 4 months later at some park motive, where this time i let her grind on me fr this time without excuses.
View attachment 2454960
This was her at the time (i dont think ill post her face this time out of privacy)

Mirin if true though

Mirin if true though
I know the story sounds like a incels fantasy, so i can understand why people think its fake. So many people think im larping so eventually i decided to make a massive thread just for proof im not larping and that I actually pull:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I know the story sounds like a incels fantasy, so i can understand why people think its fake. So many people think im larping so eventually i decided to make a massive thread just for proof im not larping and that I actually pull:
Mirin. Maybe i should try to larp on tinder too

Why do you curries fucking larp Jesus Christ

Should i rewrite more clearly/more detail?

How old are you now?

View attachment 2454960

How old are you now?

Will rew

Curries be using random ig thots stories and muh I slayed
What are you expecting me to post a vid fucking a jb so i get done for CP? Just cope in silence