STORY: the time i was 14 and had a jb girl grinding on my dick on PGL

When i was on pgl (idk how to explain what pgl is if your not from the uk), we were doing a group activity in the woods where basically you had a congo line of around 15 people in blindfolds and you have to walk through the forest obstacles blind with your hands on the next persons shoulders.

I was behind this white girl in my year, (she was also 14) with a nicely shaped ass, not fat but nicely shaped, wearing tight black yoga/gym pants. Basically since she was infront of me, whenever there was a obstacle we would suddenly stop walking so i did the most low inhib shit, I genuinely dk how i was so low inhib at the time i would never do this shit now lmao. Every couple of seconds the line would stop cos of traffic due to people tryna get through obstacles, each time we stopped we would be stood still for abt 15-30 seconds. So basically what i did was I would pretend that the stop was too sudden that i would end up pressing my dick into her ass everytime she stopped, and at first i was only grinding on her for short periods of time to make it seem like an accident, but i after i realised she doesn’t mind it i starting going more aggressive and was basically stroking my dick on her ass for the whole length of the course while we were blindfolded for like 25min whenever we were stood still, while also pulling her back by the shoulder a bit so she could grind on me. Of course i was hard af. No one could see us because everyone in the line was also blindfolded except the instructor worker right at the front of the line.

When the activity finished and we took off our blindfolds she was blushing super hard and red while laughing, and she looked down at my dick, i cant remember what we said but it was something dumb to go along with my act, i was like ahh you stopped too suddenly/you were too slow and she was j laughing while struggling to make eye contact.

I got off with her 4 months later at some park motive, where this time i let her grind on me fr this time without excuses.
View attachment 2454960
This was her at the time (i dont think ill post her face this time out of privacy)

How autistic/low inhib was this story?
B

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksSculptor
😂😂 i agree with you but a blindfold wont stop their sense of feeling on their ass
https://looksmax.org/threads/im-done-pretending-14-15-yr-old-girls-arent-grown-women.831666/
but its not up to us, the Uk government doesn't agree with us unfortunately
B

When i was on pgl (idk how to explain what pgl is if your not from the uk), we were doing a group activity in the woods where basically you had a congo line of around 15 people in blindfolds and you have to walk through the forest obstacles blind with your hands on the next persons shoulders.

I was behind this white girl in my year, (she was also 14) with a nicely shaped ass, not fat but nicely shaped, wearing tight black yoga/gym pants. Basically since she was infront of me, whenever there was a obstacle we would suddenly stop walking so i did the most low inhib shit, I genuinely dk how i was so low inhib at the time i would never do this shit now lmao. Every couple of seconds the line would stop cos of traffic due to people tryna get through obstacles, each time we stopped we would be stood still for abt 15-30 seconds. So basically what i did was I would pretend that the stop was too sudden that i would end up pressing my dick into her ass everytime she stopped, and at first i was only grinding on her for short periods of time to make it seem like an accident, but i after i realised she doesn’t mind it i starting going more aggressive and was basically stroking my dick on her ass for the whole length of the course while we were blindfolded for like 25min whenever we were stood still, while also pulling her back by the shoulder a bit so she could grind on me. Of course i was hard af. No one could see us because everyone in the line was also blindfolded except the instructor worker right at the front of the line.

When the activity finished and we took off our blindfolds she was blushing super hard and red while laughing, and she looked down at my dick, i cant remember what we said but it was something dumb to go along with my act, i was like ahh you stopped too suddenly/you were too slow and she was j laughing while struggling to make eye contact.

I got off with her 4 months later at some park motive, where this time i let her grind on me fr this time without excuses.
View attachment 2454960
This was her at the time (i dont think ill post her face this time out of privacy)

How autistic/low inhib was this story?
Too much low inhib