Straight ass hair

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
IMG 20230624 013814

I have the most straight type of hair like asian hair but want an haircut like these two pics, Is there a Perm for this type of hair or should I use products?

Attachments

• IMG_20230624_013826.jpg
    IMG_20230624_013826.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and zan
Your hair is not that straight

• +1
Reactions: buflek
prettyboy hair

• +1
Reactions: goo25
  • +1
Clickbait, you didn’t show your straight ass-hair

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
use salt water spray on it after you shower and rough it up before you let it dry, should create some texture.

comb it, mess it up again, then hairspray it.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and goo25
Try Sea salt spray
I tried it but doesn't make any wave it Just makes my hair more bloat, like i asked the guy that makes tiktok about slick gorilla Sea salt spray and he told me to use styling powder, but with that i cannot achieve this result

• Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass
I have much more straight

Mine is same

What worked for me is washing with water only and then dry shampoo
how do you have your hair now? because of you didnt use anything or didnt style with like a brush then it's not straight like mine

Bro is trying to flex his looks in the most subtle way
Mogs me

how do you have your hair now? because of you didnt use anything or didnt style with like a brush then it's not straight like mine
D2F06B02 C677 41BA AD6A 7F49E7AC4103

It’s like this if I just wash with shampoo and brush straight

But I mean water only and hair powder gives it more volume and texture

• +1
View attachment 2277169
It’s like this if I just wash with shampoo and brush straight

But I mean water only and hair powder gives it more volume and texture
thank you but i want like more wavy in the front because my hair Is dark not blonde so if i style like this i will look like a chinese

thank you but i want like more wavy in the front because my hair Is dark not blonde so if i style like this i will look like a chinese

Try doing something like this

• +1
bump for straight hair

I tried it but doesn't make any wave it Just makes my hair more bloat, like i asked the guy that makes tiktok about slick gorilla Sea salt spray and he told me to use styling powder, but with that i cannot achieve this result
Then I suggest consulting a barber as they can provide advice on the effectiveness of sea salt spray, which tends to work for the majority of people. You should also use an blow dryer.

• +1
I have straight ass hair too and I just use water + blow dryer with diffuser, it works really good once you get the hang of it. Most sea salt sprays are a scam because they cost so much for mostly salty water, you should try it natural at first

• +1
I have straight ass hair too and I just use water + blow dryer with diffuser, it works really good once you get the hang of it. Most sea salt sprays are a scam because they cost so much for mostly salty water, you should try it natural at first
what hairstyle you've got?

what hairstyle you've got?

Kinda like this but longer. You can style it differently while you're air drying (curlier hair is harder than straighter like in your pics)

my hair looks like this when i don't style them but i want It like in the two pics i posted at start
Should be easy without sea salt spray. You still need a hair dryer + diffuser imo, you should just place your hand on your hair and push it slightly where you want, then the heat will lock it in place, but if it doesn't last long enough you can use holding products that look natural, not gel or something like that

• +1
Should be easy without sea salt spray. You still need a hair dryer + diffuser imo, you should just place your hand on your hair and push it slightly where you want, then the heat will lock it in place, but if it doesn't last long enough you can use holding products that look natural, not gel or something like that
thank you, but what do u mean by push It where you want? Sorry if im bothering you

thank you, but what do u mean by push It where you want? Sorry if im bothering you
Basically you hold your hair how you want it to be, and it will stay like that because of the heat
For example, if you want very wavy/almost curly hair, you twist your hair while it air dries. So for your style, you just create a slight wave by being gentle and pushing it, or whatever other method you want.

• +1
You see gentlemen, this is why dashes are important. *Short-ass Hair*

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali and goo25
Basically you hold your hair how you want it to be, and it will stay like that because of the heat
For example, if you want very wavy/almost curly hair, you twist your hair while it air dries. So for your style, you just create a slight wave by being gentle and pushing it, or whatever other method you want.
so if i do this with diffuser It Will work? because I tried It with only hair dryer and didnt

so if i do this with diffuser It Will work? because I tried It with only hair dryer and didnt
Yes you need a diffuser on low speed, that way the air doesn't push your hair, there is a very big difference. Just make sure it's compatible with your hair dryer

• +1
Yes you need a diffuser on low speed, that way the air doesn't push your hair, there is a very big difference. Just make sure it's compatible with your hair dryer
thank you

• +1
Reactions: cmybk
View attachment 2277135

I have the most straight type of hair like asian hair but want an haircut like these two pics, Is there a Perm for this type of hair or should I use products?
curly perm provides a great ascension for straight-hair-cels like us.
remember to undergo curly perm with a trustable professional hairstyler, rather than opting for DIY solutions or low cost chinese hairstylers

View attachment 2277135

You most likely need to make it wavy and layer the front.

curly perm provides a great ascension for straight-hair-cels like us.
remember to undergo curly perm with a trustable professional hairstyler, rather than opting for DIY solutions or low cost chinese hairstylers

Straight hair fogs on women for me.