Straight or slightly curved clavicles ?

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Obviously very upturned clavicles are a subhuman trait, but I’ve heard that slightly curved clavicles result in better deltoid projection: @User28823?

Assuming both the straight and slightly curved are of a similar length, which is better?

Two examples here: straight
35FFF639 0452 44B2 A923 1882DE6B1E1C

Slightly curved:
BCB82365 DE50 412F BBAE 558C549CD9B2

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@Orc @Blackgymmax @pessimistic @5.5psl @SomaliMax

Straight

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and ElTruecel
  • +1
But deltoid projection is weaker with straight clavicles. Trap insertions are generally better though
Idk. It’s hard to tell which one is more aesthetic since they both have their strengths

• +1
Straight

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and sportsmogger
Idk. It’s hard to tell which one is more aesthetic since they both have their strengths
I only mean slightly curved. Too curved like Gandy’s is very bad as it results in a weaker bidelt.

Attachments

• 9A563F0D-EF3B-4FE7-9F6B-E83A349909B1.jpeg
    9A563F0D-EF3B-4FE7-9F6B-E83A349909B1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
That's just his posture, He has straight clavicles

That's just his posture, He has straight clavicles
They aren’t, here’s him standing naturally and it’s slightly curved. Obviously not by a lot, but still.

Attachments

• 8FAD9851-7AA3-4037-8EB0-A58CEC4C68D3.jpeg
    8FAD9851-7AA3-4037-8EB0-A58CEC4C68D3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
idk if my hypothesis was 100% accurate but it does seem like most of the time straight clavicles = poor delt projection and shorter delt insertions

but some people are outliers like jon skywalker, david laid, etc who have straight clavicles with projected and long delts
those are ideal cases

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and EthnicelAscension
idk if my hypothesis was 100% accurate but it does seem like most of the time straight clavicles = poor delt projection and shorter delt insertions

but some people are outliers like jon skywalker, david laid, etc who have straight clavicles with projected and long delts
those are ideal cases
Maybe as they’re both of roids, their delts explode and result in that look. For natties it might hold true, no ?

actually skywalker has short delts relative to his arm cuz of his super straight clavicles

Maybe as they’re both of roids, their delts explode and result in that look. For natties it might hold true, no ?
nah, i saw it in my own physiques asymmetries that it depends on the structure of the clavicle

i'm sure i could look at anatomy and muscle diagrams and figure out the different variations but im too lazy tbh

• Hmm...
nah, i saw it in my own physiques asymmetries that it depends on the structure of the clavicle

i'm sure i could look at anatomy and muscle diagrams and figure out the different variations but im too lazy tbh
This BBC has bad clavicles yet well projected delts. Is it due to superior muscle bellies ?

Attachments

• 43B35D2B-CE07-4CBF-8068-AABCE40B3FCE.jpeg
    43B35D2B-CE07-4CBF-8068-AABCE40B3FCE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
his curve up and back which causes the delts to develop fuller
I thought that’s not good, his looks too curved no ? Like Gandy’s?

Attachments

• 7ED0F144-626A-4624-83D3-F75547560AA8.jpeg
    7ED0F144-626A-4624-83D3-F75547560AA8.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I thought that’s not good, his looks too curved no ? Like Gandy’s?
for aesthetics no
gandy would have big delts if he focused on them

i think straight clavicles mog

• +1
Obviously very upturned clavicles are a subhuman trait, but I’ve heard that slightly curved clavicles result in better deltoid projection: @User28823?

Assuming both the straight and slightly curved are of a similar length, which is better?

View attachment 2623719
Slightly curved:
View attachment 2623720
Doesn’t really matter as long as you have wide shoulders/ frame

• +1
Reactions: xeqri and SomaliMax
I think it's like canthal tilt in that negative looks like shit, but if it's at least neutral, you're fine.

• +1
as long as it make ur shoulders wide it doesnt matter + shoulder insertions.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Researcher of Incel

View attachment 2623719
Slightly curved:
View attachment 2623720
Both are good tbh. Slight up turned looks dope if u have a smaller waist. Straight looks good regardless of any other shape.