Streetfighting guide - the most overlooked NT/low inhib trait (ONLY HIGH T MEN GET IN HERE)

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
Inb4 retards come in with gay lies, "muh 90% of street fights end up on ground" cope. NO, it was a lie fabricated by Rorion Gracie in 1980s in order to promote BJJ ; he got the information from an LAPD study and misinterpreted it to fit the narrative. I have fought BJJ copers in street and won just off my size and punching power. Street fighting is fist based, understand this concept first. If you let yourself go to ground it's over.

Remember, weight classes exist for a reason that all blackpilled users know. Men are not created equal, know your limits when fighting.

What are you going to do when a 6"5 nordic Chad challenges you? Even if you wrap your manlet legs around his body and try do that gay BJJ shit, its over he will slam you into Valhalla

Benefits of street fighting

Fighting increases T levels
Impresses women
General satisfaction from winning, clears the mind
Gain respect from male friends + social status
Humbles you, creates character

Look at this high T primal beast, this should be your fighting goal

How to fight?

You won't be fighting demigods just probably drunk guys in a club, so martial arts won't be needed. Don't use legs and don't go to the ground, throw punches with all your weight behind them. Remember fights only last about a minute on street. Size mogs skill, make sure to be bigger or sizematched with your opponent, pick fights carefully. This is ideal street fight, white jeans did everything right.

Where to pick your fights?

Fighting in street works well because its usually done within 3 minutes and if you fight outside a club most likely your friends will break it up or security does. Fighting outside in public areas gives high return on investment as everyone is watching, think of it as a transactional trade off. You have a 3 minute quick fight with a guy in the club and in return you gain respect from foids and look high T as fuck.

Pick drunk guys or someone who looks weak, and only do it in public areas. Don't be autistic and fight in alleys or parks, it is over if you lose. This guy picked wrong place and wrong time and got brain damage Infront of his girl, brutal.

How to start fight and become low inhib
Once you have found your target, the easiest way is to bump into them and note their reaction. If they are not fazed, stop. If they look back or make any rude gestures then ask them if they have a problem. Say it loud and clear in front of everyone so they are pressured into not backing down . Ask them to step outside and say these exact words, "run my fade nigga", its giga NT phrase.

90% of low inbition maxxing on this forum is just pussy cope. r/Nootropics is cope circlejerk and truth is you have to take risks in life. Here is a proper guide from a high IQ user that highlights correct substances that enhance cognitive ability and lower inhib

Fighting is most underrated statusmaxx, I have seen a LTN lose a fight and come back a week later to same nightclub only to be praised by girls as "the guy that got beat up", I am certain he took a foid home that night.

Now you are ready for a street fight, I highly recommend not trying this in America, if you ain't got the strap its over, for UScels only attempt this in big cities

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22126, LooksOrDeath and 18 others
I already know how to fight. Also none of that matters in a real street fight, get into a few and you'll figure that out.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
woman fights to save chad's genes while you risk your life. keep coping

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, chawaje, Deleted member 22126 and 6 others
I already know how to fight. Also none of that matters in a real street fight, get into a few and you'll figure that out.
JFL if you think martial arts works in a real fight :feelshaha: I have been in multiple and if you try that gay BJJ shit im knocking you out whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 16220
Be careful not to walk into @FailedNormieManlet when you're looking for a fight, he will end you.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TheAbyssinian, ArdaxHG and 9 others
Be careful not to walk into @FailedNormieManlet when you're looking for a fight, he will end you.
@FailedNormieManlet you trying to setup a fight? :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
caged at this

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Ryldoo IS COPING, ROTTING and 4 others
Inb4 retards come in with gay lies, "muh 90% of street fights end up on ground" cope. NO, it was a lie fabricated by Rorion Gracie in 1980s in order to promote BJJ ; he got the information from an LAPD study and misinterpreted it to fit the narrative. I have fought BJJ copers in street and won just off my size and punching power. Street fighting is fist based, understand this concept first. If you let yourself go to ground it's over.

Remember, weight classes exist for a reason that all blackpilled users know. Men are not created equal, know your limits when fighting.

What are you going to do when a 6"5 nordic Chad challenges you? Even if you wrap your manlet legs around his body and try do that gay BJJ shit, its over he will slam you into Valhalla

Benefits of street fighting

Fighting increases T levels
Impresses women
General satisfaction from winning, clears the mind
Gain respect from male friends + social status
Humbles you, creates character

Look at this high T primal beast, this should be your fighting goal

How to fight?

You won't be fighting demigods just probably drunk guys in a club, so martial arts won't be needed. Don't use legs and don't go to the ground, throw punches with all your weight behind them. Remember fights only last about a minute on street. Size mogs skill, make sure to be bigger or sizematched with your opponent, pick fights carefully. This is ideal street fight, white jeans did everything right.
View attachment 1797555

Where to pick your fights?

Fighting in street works well because its usually done within 3 minutes and if you fight outside a club most likely your friends will break it up or security does. Fighting outside in public areas gives high return on investment as everyone is watching, think of it as a transactional trade off. You have a 3 minute quick fight with a guy in the club and in return you gain respect from foids and look high T as fuck.

Pick drunk guys or someone who looks weak, and only do it in public areas. Don't be autistic and fight in alleys or parks, it is over if you lose. This guy picked wrong place and wrong time and got brain damage Infront of his girl, brutal.

View attachment 1797588

How to start fight and become low inhib
Once you have found your target, the easiest way is to bump into them and note their reaction. If they are not fazed, stop. If they look back or make any rude gestures then ask them if they have a problem. Say it loud and clear in front of everyone so they are pressured into not backing down . Ask them to step outside and say these exact words, "run my fade nigga", its giga NT phrase.

90% of low inbition maxxing on this forum is just pussy cope. r/Nootropics is cope circlejerk and truth is you have to take risks in life. Here is a proper guide from a high IQ user that highlights correct substances that enhance cognitive ability and lower inhib

Fighting is most underrated statusmaxx, I have seen a LTN lose a fight and come back a week later to same nightclub only to be praised by girls as "the guy that got beat up", I am certain he took a foid home that night.

Now you are ready for a street fight, I highly recommend not trying this in America, if you ain't got the strap its over, for UScels only attempt this in big cities
View attachment 1797648

>he thinks BJJ is pulling guard
You have never fought any good BJJ guy, I do judo too so I can 100% takedown most guys jfl.

You have never fought in your life

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Hector, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Nigga is talking about high T while fingering his asshole
27EE3BAD C15A 45FC 93BE 29C5D43D86B9

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Decha, TheAbyssinian and 22 others
damn he gunned that nigga down like its nothing

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Dystopian
Somali yakhi mogger thread . I need Somali girl for my harem . Arrange inshallah 🤲🤲🤲😹😹😹😻😻😻😻😻🙏🤙🤙🤙🤙🤟🤟🤟💪💪💪✨🤩

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, SoonToAscend and Deleted member 20216

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, SoonToAscend and 5 others
The majority of street fights end in 30 seconds. It's all about hitting the first punch HARD. Also this retarded thread is going to get somebody stabbed or killed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Ryldoo IS COPING, reputation and 6 others
The majority of street fights end in 30 seconds. It's all about hitting the first punch HARD. Also this retarded thread is going to get somebody stabbed or killed.
majority of streetfights, whoever is most aggressive wins. Most guys get hit, then back off and go all defensive jfl

Have you had any training before? If not, I'd unironically kill you
Took some boxing classes but never liked it. I have been in over 15 street fights in last 2 years and only lost a handful of times. I did fight a a guy in Jan 2021 who was trained in BJJ. I was 5"8 back then he was 5"6 and I won.

I see you are based in UK, I am visiting in near future. Ill dm you so we could set something up as I am interested in fighting a pro.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and FailedNormieManlet
Took some boxing classes but never liked it. I have been in over 15 street fights in last 2 years and only lost a handful of times. I did fight a a guy in Jan 2021 who was trained in BJJ. I was 5"8 back then he was 5"6 and I won.

I see you are based in UK, I am visiting in near future. Ill dm you so we could set something up as I am interested in fighting a pro.
what belt was the guy? I can't imagine him being less than a year into BJJ losing against someone untrained tbh. What did he do? Did that retard just sit on his ass and wrap his legs around you? If so that guy is probably very new tbh.

I do judo too, so it's not like I don't know how to take people down. If it's on the street, I think judo mogs BJJ and BJJ becomes pretty useless. BJJ is good for the ring though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
best tip for fights: avoid fights

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, randomvanish, reputation and 13 others
what belt was the guy? I can't imagine him being less than a year into BJJ losing against someone untrained tbh. What did he do? Did that retard just sit on his ass and wrap his legs around you? If so that guy is probably very new tbh.

I do judo too, so it's not like I don't know how to take people down. If it's on the street, I think judo mogs BJJ and BJJ becomes pretty useless. BJJ is good for the ring though
He grabbed my arm and tried to flip me over like it was wrestling, while attempting kicks too, until I managed to get ontop of him. I just kept striking until we were broken up but his face was bleeding and nose crooked. Never saw him again after.

He was trained in BJJ and apparently a blue belt

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

I took a BJJ class for a week last autumn. I was very uncoordinated, people there were much more advanced than me, I felt like the odd one, rude foids, $100 a month membership which is crazy expensive, I was taking heavy doses of aromasin which would make my bones ache while rolling. I also didn't have a ride. I'm sure it's a great sport but in my experience, it was very shitty. I prefer boxing.

• Woah
He grabbed my arm and tried to flip me over like it was wrestling, while attempting kicks too, until I managed to get ontop of him. I just kept striking until we were broken up but his face was bleeding and nose crooked. Never saw him again after.

He was trained in BJJ and apparently a blue belt
Why did he attempt kicks? Wtf jfl, blue belt and lost to you? Yeah ngl sounds like LARP, unless that dude is some retard with non existent takedown skills he should have easily just got on top of you and armbarred you jfl.

Where would we fight? Ring? I'd rather not fight in the street, cuz if I throw you I'm going to get in trouble

• +1
On a side note if you ever get in a fight and see a knife run the fuck away.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 21146 and 6 others
Why did he attempt kicks? Wtf jfl, blue belt and lost to you? Yeah ngl sounds like LARP, unless that dude is some retard with non existent takedown skills he should have easily just got on top of you and armbarred you jfl.

Where would we fight? Ring? I'd rather not fight in the street, cuz if I throw you I'm going to get in trouble
I was learning that move where someone is standing up and then you go for their leg and then keep going forward until they go down

I was learning that move where someone is standing up and then you go for their leg and then keep going forward until they go down
Also another one where you grab them by the scruff and pull them down or some shit. I hated that fucking sport so fucking much, any of these BJJ fuckers would crumble in boxing. I would eat them alive.

• JFL

No reason to larp, but there was heavy leg movement which I found odd. Maybe he was trying to leg lock me or something? I never understood, but I know he was well trained in BJJ. I think I would stomp most BJJ copers though, its just not practical irl.

• JFL
Also 90% of BJJ gyms are ran by normie coaches, you gotta look up your coaches and see what their background is (competitive record, trained by Gracie, etc.), same applies for other combat sports.

There are a TON of normie money grab BJJ clubs.

Some clubs take forever to get a black belt, some will throw them out like candy.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend, Hero of the Imperium and FailedNormieManlet
everyone is a street fight expert all of a sudden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, eduardkoopman, reputation and 5 others
I took a BJJ class for a week last autumn. I was very uncoordinated, people there were much more advanced than me, I felt like the odd one, rude foids, $100 a month membership which is crazy expensive, I was taking heavy doses of aromasin which would make my bones ache while rolling. I also didn't have a ride. I'm sure it's a great sport but in my experience, it was very shitty. I prefer boxing.
Yeah BJJ skill level is really high, you just get totally fucked by everyone at the start, rolling is hard cardio too and a lot of strikers who train grappling have told me that grappling gets them way more tired.

It's a shame BJJ is so expensive too, did you get your ass fucked or something?
That's called a single leg, BJJ guys are really shit at takedowns, and a single leg is fairly easy to counter if it's done by someone who isn't a wrestler.

I usually do this to counter a single leg
Sumi Gaeshi to Mountg

I am a judo guy at heart, so my play style is a bit different to most bjj dudes

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Racky
Also another one where you grab them by the scruff and pull them down or some shit. I hated that fucking sport so fucking much, any of these BJJ fuckers would crumble in boxing. I would eat them alive.
collar drag, BJJ guys would fuck most people in a fight tbh. Like eventually as a boxer you will clinch with someone. And get taken down
No reason to larp, but there was heavy leg movement which I found odd. Maybe he was trying to leg lock me or something? I never understood, but I know he was well trained in BJJ. I think I would stomp most BJJ copers though, its just not practical irl.
Idk man, sounds like this blue belt was a major retard or lied to you and said he was blue belt tbh. I seriously can't imagine anyone that bad.
Also 90% of BJJ gyms are ran by normie coaches, you gotta look up your coaches and see what their background is (competitive record, trained by Gracie, etc.), same applies for other combat sports.

There are a TON of normie money grab BJJ clubs.

Some clubs take forever to get a black belt, some will throw them out like candy.
BJJ blackbelt takes 10 years usually, some clubs are ran shit. My club is pretty legit, coach got his blackbelt from one of the gracies and competes at high level comp

• +1

Did it look like he was attempting this?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 20216
if i see a knife im escalating to my gun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
View attachment 1797741
Did it look like he was attempting this?
Not quite, fight broke out in awkward position inside of a electronics store. More like this picture I found, he was like the guy in white kicking repeatedly. Then I overpowered and got ontop after that it was over. BJJ is very interesting tho, is 19 too old to get into it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and FailedNormieManlet
collar drag, BJJ guys would fuck most people in a fight tbh. Like eventually as a boxer you will clinch with someone. And get taken down

Idk man, sounds like this blue belt was a major retard or lied to you and said he was blue belt tbh. I seriously can't imagine anyone that bad.

BJJ blackbelt takes 10 years usually, some clubs are ran shit. My club is pretty legit, coach got his blackbelt from one of the gracies and competes at high level comp
All of this is pointless unless you're going into the UFC, even then it's pointless because you'll most likely end up broke, physically and mentally. This is why I quit bjj and wrestling last year, we live in the USA were our self defense is guns.

• +1
Not quite, fight broke out in awkward position inside of a electronics store. More like this picture I found, he was like the guy in white kicking repeatedly. Then I overpowered and got ontop after that it was over. BJJ is very interesting tho, is 19 too old to get into it?
View attachment 1797746

Like this? If so you fought a legit retard, he was basically trying to trap your legs so you'd go on the ground and he'd eventually sweep you. JFL.

No 19 is a good age to go into it, I think you should try it out before you diss it tbh. I've fought strikers before and I respect them, but eventually they do get taken down in the clinch

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 20216
Shit like this interested me last year because I wanted to become a UFC star, and I really cared about it during highschool because in my highschool there was a lot of fights and I had beef with a kid, but now as I get older I realize it's not worth it.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and FailedNormieManlet
Good job, you taught an aspie kid to start shit at the club. Probably gonna get dropped on his head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18776 and 1 other person
All of this is pointless unless you're going into the UFC, even then it's pointless because you'll most likely end up broke, physically and mentally. This is why I quit bjj and wrestling last year, we live in the USA were our self defense is guns.
I don't live in USA, so no guns. I only took BJJ and juod because I enjoy the sports, but it's good for self defense. Getting into a bar fight and pulling out a gun is autistic lol
Shit like this interested me last year because I wanted to become a UFC star, and I really cared about it during highschool because in my highschool there was a lot of fights and I had beef with a kid, but now as I get older I realize it's not worth it.
I care about this stuff in HS cuz tall guys were bullies. I only used judo once and that was in a club, and even then that fight got broken up fast

this you never win, never. even if a crippled 4 yo attacks you with a knife run

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Racky and Deleted member 18840
So this is the sad life of ogremaxxers... JFL! I can't comprehend what's like having to pretend to be an "alpha male" 24/7

Jesus, shit is not worth it dude, just geomax instead nigga imagine getting brain damage/getting stabbed just because you wanted to impress some MTB that will forget about your existence the very next day

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, SoonToAscend, DrTony and 4 others
I don't live in USA, so no guns. I only took BJJ and juod because I enjoy the sports, but it's good for self defense. Getting into a bar fight and pulling out a gun is autistic lol

I care about this stuff in HS cuz tall guys were bullies. I only used judo once and that was in a club, and even then that fight got broken up fast
People who do bjj are copers. In the gym I went to, it was a bunch of old baldcel manlets, shit was so pathetic, muhh ogremaxx

• JFL
Reactions: SoonToAscend, copemaxxeer and FailedNormieManlet
Naah I’m good lol

Not worthy the permanent brain damage if my head hits the concrete

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoonToAscend, Hero of the Imperium, chasing aesthetics and 2 others
People who do bjj are copers. In the gym I went to, it was a bunch of old baldcel manlets, shit was so pathetic, muhh ogremaxx
You’d lose to them in a fight lol, BJJ isn’t as tough on your body as judo is for example. My gym is full of guys from mid lates to 50s. There’s no cope, BJJ mogs most martial arts in a street fight.

The only martial art I think that could beat BJJ is probably wrestling/judo

So this is the sad life of ogremaxxers... JFL! I can't comprehend what's like having to pretend to be an "alpha male" 24/7

Jesus, shit is not worth it dude, just geomax instead nigga imagine getting brain damage/getting stabbed just because you wanted to impress some MTB that will forget about your existence the very next day
If your not willing to give up your life for pussy then you are volcel :feelshaha: Cope low T soy cuck

• JFL
Reactions: SoonToAscend and FailedNormieManlet
If your not willing to give up your life for pussy then you are volcel :feelshaha: Cope low T soy cuck
I wonder if these MMA/parkour copers unironically think like this

• JFL
what actually does happen if you win a fight? Like does it unironically work as a status maxx? I've never been in a proper street fight and avoid most fights

Streetfighting guide - Just don't fight.​

• +1
I wonder if these MMA/parkour copers uinronically think like this
no, most people who train aren't interested in fighting outside of the ring

• +1
Reactions: reputation and Racky