Strength Standards for Natural Gymmaxxing?

Spergi

Spergi

SergiCabrERmaxxing
Wondering how much I should be able to lift and weight, before leaning down and having abs for Prettyboymaxxing and not being completly skinny.

Current Stats:
M17; 5"11 and 155; BF 18%
OHP: 90
Bench: 155
Squat: 210
Deadlift: 265

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I'd say like 90kg bw

Lifts are way more difficult to say

• +1
I'd say like 90kg bw

Lifts are way more difficult to say
Damn that would be like 200 pounds, i don't think you can be lean at this weight at my height and being natural.

• +1
Wondering how much I should be able to lift and weight, before leaning down and having abs for Prettyboymaxxing and not being completly skinny.

Current Stats:
who cares 150, 200, 300?, wtf, male gaze maxing, the only thing that matters is how good you look

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 29670
Damn that would be like 200 pounds, i don't think you can be lean at this weight at my height and being natural.
yeah this is before learning down, also genetics play a big role in the amount of muscle you can even build naturally which is said to be 20-40lbs depending on genetics

who cares, wtf, male gaze maxing, the only thing that matters is how good you look
Caging if you think physique is male gaze maxxing lol

who cares 150, 200, 300?, wtf, male gaze maxing, the only thing that matters is how good you look
I know, just asking for guideline when i should starvemaxx and after to not look like an auschwitz prisioner

• +1
Caging if you think physique is male gaze maxxing lol
phisique is also female gaze but im talking about how much you lift, nobody cares about a number of your bench press, just be lean with solid amount of muscles, thats it, no need to think about 150 200 or 300 pounds you lift, if you look good you could even lift 50 lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kirby7000, thecel, Kamui and 1 other person
phisique is also female gaze but im talking about how much you lift, nobody cares about a number of your bench press, just be lean with solid amount of muscles, thats it, no need to think about 150 200 or 300 pounds you lift, if you look good you could even lift 50 lol
O yeah you’re right :lul:, I thought you were gonna say some BS after about how foids don’t care about muscles lmao

I mean yeah it is true they don’t care about raw numbers, but if you just wanna go for higher numbers to feel good about yourself then there’s nothing wrong with that, however some foids do genuinely get turned on by men who can pick them up and man handle them and shit like that

• Love it
Reactions: Spergi
You can’t deadlift more than 3 plates
Over

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Spergi

Current Stats:
You have a website that tells u that:

• Love it
  • +1
You have a website that tells u that:

Thanks, for what "level" should i strive for? I would say Proficient?

• +1
Thanks, for what "level" should i strive for? I would say Proficient?
Im now between proficient and advanced (most of my lifts are advanced) and I think im weak af.

If you are looking for aesthetics then It doesnt matter how much you lift tbh.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, thecel and Spergi
The standard is
220lb bench
315lb squat
405lb deadlift
If you are strong enough to lift this then your body would look good enough once lean

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 30679, thecel and 1 other person
atleast 225 bench

315lb bench

• Hmm...
Current Stats:
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Spergi and User28823
Your stats are good
Get bench to 175

• +1
get your weight up and ur bench up

• +1
Incline Bench 225 x 5 reps
Squat 315 x 5 reps
OHP 135 x 5 reps
Deadlift 405 x 5 reps
Row 315 x 5 reps

I feel like this is decently strong for natural

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xean and Spergi
The standard is
220lb bench
315lb squat
405lb deadlift
If you are strong enough to lift this then your body would look good enough once lean

Funny that only 1/3 of the standards actually matter for sex appeal. Who the fuck gives a fuck about muh 315 squat 405 deadlift when you wear pants 99% of the time.

The standards that matter are about dip, bench, incline bench, OHP, row, pull-up, and lat raise.

• +1
Strength standards are 1/2/3/4 for reps, 2/3/4/5 is even better but that's not gonna be naturally achievable while lean for a good portion of dudes. 1/2/3/4 means 135ohp, 225 bench, 315 squat, 405 deadlift, the number being the number of 45 plates per side on a barbell. There's obviously more to aesthetics than just how much you can lift, but if you can even budge those weights it's highly unlikely you're gonna have a good physique.

• +1
Stopped reading at 5'11
It's over bro unless you cripplemaxx and double LL

• Ugh..

Current Stats:
2 plate bench 3 plate squat 4 plate deadlift if you have shitty genetics +1 plate on all if you have good genetics

• +1
Funny that only 1/3 of the standards actually matter for sex appeal. Who the fuck gives a fuck about muh 315 squat 405 deadlift when you wear pants 99% of the time.

The standards that matter are about dip, bench, incline bench, OHP, row, pull-up, and lat raise.
Um so just never go to the beach i guess? Plus girls love a muscular back, deadlifting heavy ass weight will grow your back like nothing else. You can be one of those pussies that dont train legs but are you just going to wear long pants all the time? LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Incline Bench 225 x 5 reps
Squat 315 x 5 reps
OHP 135 x 5 reps
Deadlift 405 x 5 reps
Row 315 x 5 reps

I feel like this is decently strong for natural
bro wtf lmao these lifts are all over the place, why are the squat and ohp so low but the incline and row so fucking high ur smoking crack

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 5467 and Spergi
The standard is
220lb bench
315lb squat
405lb deadlift

No one cares about squat and deadlift.
I bench 220 and my chest is still too small to look decent and if I had the legs and butt of a 405 lb deadlifter I’d look even more bottom heavy.

Better standard:
100lb weighted pull ups
200lb OHP
300lb bench

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Dystopian, Spergi and 1 other person
You can be one of those pussies that dont train legs but are you just going to wear long pants all the time? LOL

Long pants not needed. Just wearing shorts conceals years of gymcelling because deadlifts and squats train the upper halves of your legs.

Shorts hide the leg muscles that get trained by squats and deadlifts.

The parts of your legs that are exposed when you wear shorts—shins and calves—are barely hypertrophyable. If your calves are genetically small, the bottom halves of your legs look skinny with shorts on regardless of whether you train legs.

• +1
I bench 220 and my chest is still too small to look decent and if I had the legs and butt of a 405 lb deadlifter I’d look even more bottom heavy.

Better standard:
100lb weighted pull ups
200lb OHP
300lb bench
The point of this post is to give strength standards and theres no better indicator than a big deadlift for a big back and a big squat for big legs. That simple. 220lb bench isnt guaranteeing a big chest but it is a better indicator for a big chest compared to an exercise like a pec deck lol. Problem with chest is you can barbell bench without using much of your chest, your triceps and front delts could be the muscles working the most.

Long pants not needed. Just wearing shorts conceals years of gymcelling because deadlifts and squats train the upper halves of your legs.

Shorts hide the leg muscles that get trained by squats and deadlifts.

The parts of your legs that are exposed when you wear shorts—shins and calves—are barely hypertrophyable. If your calves are genetically small, the bottom halves of your legs look skinny with shorts on regardless of whether you train legs.
The shin can be trained with doing toe riases/tibula raises. I built them up a lot actually spamming them with my calve training. I cant imagine being the guy that can bench more than my squat. And also, you forgot to mention how important the back is for aesthetics. A big deadlift means big thick back and traps. Your neck should increase in girth too. Women love a nice back.

• +1

Current Stats:
are these in pounds?
and how long ahve you been training

• +1
are these in pounds?
and how long ahve you been training
Pounds and training for half a year
I would guess now that i should try 1/2/3/4 plates Standard, before seriously trying to leanmaxx and after that i would just try to maintain that i guess with Calistehnics.

Stats at begining were:
OHP: -/-
Bench: 110
Squat: 145
Deadlift: 155

Pounds and training for half a year
I would guess now that i should try 1/2/3/4 plates Standard, before seriously trying to leanmaxx and after that i would just try to maintain that i guess with Calistehnics.

Stats at begining were:
OHP: -/-
Bench: 110
Squat: 145
Deadlift: 155
yeah not crazy stuff but thats where id expect you to be at 17 and half ay ear of training so now bad by any means

• +1
  • JFL

Better standard:
100lb weighted pull ups
200lb OHP
300lb bench
100 lbs pull ups maybe for 5 reps but not for 1. It can be reached within a few months.
OHP standard is just push your own weight for 1 rep
225 bench is enough for most people. Above that is just gymcelling with diminishing returns

The point of this post is to give strength standards and theres no better indicator than a big deadlift for a big back and a big squat for big legs. That simple. 220lb bench isnt guaranteeing a big chest but it is a better indicator for a big chest compared to an exercise like a pec deck lol. Problem with chest is you can barbell bench without using much of your chest, your triceps and front delts could be the muscles working the most.
Only genetics can guarantee a good chest. Chest size is determined by insertion, if you have small pecks there's nothing u can do about it. There are people that chest or back, or shoulder dominant

Current Stats:
for 5'11 your weight should be 180-200 lbs of lean mass. Thats depends on your bone thickness. If u endomorph or meso 190-200 lbs, if u are ecto 180-190.
Follow simple formula height in cm - 100= your lean weight in kgs.

• Hmm...
100 lbs pull ups maybe for 5 reps but not for 1. It can be reached within a few months.
OHP standard is just push your own weight for 1 rep
225 bench is enough for most people. Above that is just gymcelling with diminishing returns

Only genetics can guarantee a good chest. Chest size is determined by insertion, if you have small pecks there's nothing u can do about it. There are people that chest or back, or shoulder dominant

for 5'11 your weight should be 180-200 lbs of lean mass. Thats depends on your bone thickness. If u endomorph or meso 190-200 lbs, if u are ecto 180-190.
Follow simple formula height in cm - 100= your lean weight in kgs.
Yes genetics is important..most people don't have terrible insertions. Even if they did it would still probably look better if there chest was bigger.