stroma is cope

D

Deleted member 25648

prime chico reincarnated
IMG 0586

you can’t achieve light blue eyes with eye lasers, the dark blue makes barely any difference from brown eyes

i can’t take it anymore i want to kms i will never have a mogger eye area, my t50 eye color is the only thing holding me back

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
View attachment 2189177

you can’t achieve light blue eyes with eye lasers, the dark blue makes barely any difference from brown eyes

i can’t take it anymore i want to kms i will never have a mogger eye area, my t50 eye color is the only thing holding me back
"x is cope"
Sample size: Exclusively consists of people with close to worst possible base for x procedure

Most forum users are utterly retarded

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
the dark blue makes barely any difference from brown eyes
you're fucking delusional if you think this is barely a difference especially on an ETHNIC

Screenshot 2023 05 07 at 17 01 15 stroma is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Magnum Opus, becomingnearperfect and 12 others
from femcel to femcel

• +1
Reactions: mortis
That's a huge difference tho

• +1
Reactions: greywind, kuroganeikki, ⠀ℒ⠀ and 1 other person
shes a niggress. wasted surgery, time and effort.
the eye color would benefit ethnics alot

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
"x is cope"
Sample size: Exclusively consists of people with close to worst possible base for x procedure

Most forum users are utterly retarded
We need a downvoting feature ngl. When all you can do is reply and react ths is bound tl happen. Don't care if yall think I am redittard

you're fucking delusional if you think this is barely a difference especially on an ETHNIC

View attachment 2189192
dark blue doesn’t have the same halo like light eyes and it looks dark indoors. light eyes look godly irl even if its light green

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
dark blue doesn’t have the same halo like light eyes and it looks dark indoors. light eyes look godly irl even if its light green
it doesnt matter
this "if your eyes are dark blue they might as well brown" take is as retarded as "if you aren't at least 6'2" you might as well be 5'7", you're still a manlet"
blackpill extremism