Stroma underlying color?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Faceless
I see most results are dark/dull because the starting color was already dark with an underlying dark color. But if you have a lightish color i.e lightbrown/hazelish (T10-T07) in my case, would the underlying color also be more striking and light then or just as dull as the dark brown eyes that usually get stroma. Not worth bothering with it if I can't hope for striking results.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mhd_79 and Deleted member 29155
No light-color eyed person has done STROMA or NEORIS yet since it is still experimental and only T50 Dalits worry about eye surgery. Would be interesting to see what your results would be.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and HarrierDuBois
Brutal shit being nordic and having T10, unfortunately can relate :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
I think yeux clairs has some good t40 and t50 results, but apparently their procedure mostly results in grey eyes and I also have no idea how legit they are

the main downside of stroma imo is the "social tax" you'll have to pay. Everyone that knew you previously will subconsciously perceive you as more vein, that could be a little annoying. Also your offspring wont benefit from it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HarrierDuBois and deadmanwalking
Stroma doesn't exist. The clinics I recommand would be YC in Mexico and Eyecos in Barcelona (Barcelona works better on lighter grades).

I started with T eyes, I can't tell which T it was and I finished with A eyes (not sure which A), they look between light grey and blue

Attachments

• 20230522_060343.jpg
    20230522_060343.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230522_061416.jpg
    20230522_061416.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicktator, Deleted member 29155, BrahminBoss and 2 others
How light your underlying is depends of the density of the stroma layer. More fibers = lighter color and more fibers will reflect more light.

I have a huge density of collagen

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, Deleted member 29155 and HarrierDuBois
Dont worry all is well thanks to enchanted elxiris eye lightening acid serums stack for a10 eyes like ur ancient aryan ancestors

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, HerpDerpson, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Stroma doesn't exist. The clinics I recommand would be YC in Mexico and Eyecos in Barcelona (Barcelona works better on lighter grades).

I started with T eyes, I can't tell which T it was and I finished with A eyes (not sure which A), they look between light grey and blue
Was it worth it? Do they look blue in average ligthting?

Was it worth it? Do they look blue in average ligthting?
Definitely. Even from far with bad lighting you can tell they are not brown at all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230710-120632_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230710-120632_Gallery.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dicktator, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
Brutal shit being nordic and having T10, unfortunately can relate :feelsrope:
Yeah it was definitely a weird thing seeing as rest of my family has fully light eyes instead of some dark color. I'm blond also so my coloring is all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I think yeux clairs has some good t40 and t50 results, but apparently their procedure mostly results in grey eyes and I also have no idea how legit they are

the main downside of stroma imo is the "social tax" you'll have to pay. Everyone that knew you previously will subconsciously perceive you as more vein, that could be a little annoying. Also your offspring wont benefit from it.
I was wishing more for some really light amber or green coloring since my coloring is warm and I don't want to break the warm/cold harmony. As for my offspring they will most likely have light eyes if my partner does since rest of my family has light eyes, I'm the outlier.

Yeah it was definitely a weird thing seeing as rest of my family has fully light eyes instead of some dark color. I'm blond also so my coloring is all over the place.
fucking same although my dad kinda cucked my blonde/light eyes genes. Now I have brown/dark blonde hair with mixed dark green/slightly blueish eyes, meamwhile my sister got blonde hair which didn't darken and a crazy gray-blue eye color. Recombinationpill is 100% legit

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
fucking same although my dad kinda cucked my blonde/light eyes genes. Now I have brown/dark blonde hair with mixed dark green/slightly blueish eyes, meamwhile my sister got blonde hair which didn't darken and a crazy gray-blue eye color. Recombinationpill is 100% legit
Dad - Dark brown hair, light blue eyes.
Mom - Medium brown hair, medium green eyes.
Me - Dirty blond, light brown eyes.
Jfl at the random ass outcome.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Debetro

Iirc your eyes were on the darker side and fully brown. Mine have central heterochromia so I'm curious what result I will get.

How light your underlying is depends of the density of the stroma layer. More fibers = lighter color and more fibers will reflect more light.

I have a huge density of collagen
How to know this beforehand?

holy shit insane result. cost?

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Iirc your eyes were on the darker side and fully brown. Mine have central heterochromia so I'm curious what result I will get.

Yes they were fully brown but not the darkest (see the chart, I was between 3 and 4)
Probably a T20

Are your eyes half green?

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and HarrierDuBois
Yes they were fully brown but not the darkest (see the chart, I was between 3 and 4)
Probably a T20

Are your eyes half green?
My eyes give a light brown expression but when you zoom in you can see that the center is a more bronze color while the surrounding is a more yellowish color. They look amber in the sun, ideally I'd like to get light amber.

fuck this im just going to get top tier contacts

I was wishing more for some really light amber or green coloring since my coloring is warm and I don't want to break the warm/cold harmony. As for my offspring they will most likely have light eyes if my partner does since rest of my family has light eyes, I'm the outlier.
You can't. Laser will remove your melanin but it can't choose which melanin will be removed. All the pigments will be removed and the yellow/orange reacts faster than the dark brown

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, AscendingHero and HarrierDuBois
You can't. Laser will remove your melanin but it can't choose which melanin will be removed. All the pigments will be removed and the yellow/orange reacts faster than the dark brown
So I'll need less sessions than most with darker eyes then?

i think if you do only 1 or 2 sessions, you might end up with something like that.

• +1

Do you have better pics?
Those ones look really bad and unnatural

So I'll need less sessions than most with darker eyes then?
You'll probably need less sessions but the result won't never be light amber. At least not what imagine. You can achieve greenish or hazel Grey color if the process is not completed

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and HarrierDuBois
You'll probably need less sessions but the result won't never be light amber. At least not what imagine. You can achieve greenish or hazel Grey color if the process is not completed
Fuck they must release amber surgery for that striking witcher or lion color.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Can I tell them not to touch my limbal rings? I have very strong limbal rings and want to keep that halo.

in most after pics you can see a limbal ring, so I think the procedure probably doesn’t mess with it that much. Those who had it before seem to keep it. But to be sure you should always ask them directly.

• +1
Do you have better pics?
Those ones look really bad and unnatural
These pictures are the pictures from doctor. The blue shade I achieved is not the same as people with natural blue eyes. It's not a turquoise or ocean blue but a light silver/crystalic blue grey with a little brown/yellow close to the pupil and dark limbal ring. I got one more session to remove the brown close to the limbal ring, which revealed a darker shade of blue

That's why the shade seems unnatural if you compare with standard blue eyes and that's the same for all patients

Attachments

• 20230619_173338.jpg
    20230619_173338.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Dicktator and DelonLover1999
These pictures are the pictures from doctor. The blue shade I achieved is not the same as people with natural blue eyes. It's not a turquoise or ocean blue but a light silver/crystalic blue grey with a little brown/yellow close to the pupil and dark limbal ring.

That's why the shade seems unnatural if you compare with standard blue eyes and that's the same for all patients
How does it look in a selfie but when you have sunlight hitting your iris?

What eye color (that naturally exists) would you choose to have if you could do so?
Outlier 1 in a billion amber color with Jorge Del Rio limbal rings that look golden even in dark lightings like a cat.
Portrait of Boy with Brown Eyes and Brown Hair · Free Stock Photo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Magnum Opus
Outlier 1 in a billion amber color with Jorge Del Rio limbal rings that look golden even in dark lightings like a cat.
Portrait of Boy with Brown Eyes and Brown Hair · Free Stock Photo
Id choose A10 with dark limbal rings and an amber color that's near the iris, making it look like a drop of honey in the ocean.

• +1
Id choose A10 with dark limbal rings and an amber color that's near the iris, making it look like a drop of honey in the ocean.
i ain't greedy, just regular light hazel would fit well with my coloring

Yellow orange melanin, specifically pheoemelanin? what are you referring to specifically? and if the yellow-orange melanin gets removed then what color does that lead to? vs the more darker melanosome pigments?