Study Drugs

AySab

AySab

Bronze
Last year of School and I want to ace the exams that are coming up, any drugs that you guys take to help with studying and memory?

• +1
Reactions: silencio and tigrxs
thats my main bet rn, currently trying to get into contact with a psychiatrist wholl charge cheap.
Is there any rebound effects when coming off it? (month time)

thats my main bet rn, currently trying to get into contact with a psychiatrist wholl charge cheap.
dont know, make sure to check if its legal

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Last year of School and I want to ace the exams that are coming up, any drugs that you guys take to help with studying and memory?
meth and a bit of fentanyl

• WTF
dont know, make sure to check if its legal
looks like it is here,
although ill probably get put on some other stuff before it so, ill just lie and said it didnt work until i get put on adderall

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
might get modafinil, anyone tried it before?

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Cocaine

• WTF
@BrahminBoss
any ideas of a stack thats cheap and somewhat obtainable <

Probably not that bad if you take normal doses and take at least 2 days off every week
If you overdo it the comedown will be rly bad jfl

Probably not that bad if you take normal doses and take at least 2 days off every week
If you overdo it the comedown will be rly bad jfl
im thinking of just taking it for the exam month and then just taking one whenever I study in Uni.

Ephedrine for fat loss and a clean source of adrenaline ( short lasting unlike modafinil which is good as you don’t want adrenaline or it’s demethylated variety to be spiked too long)

Nicotine for controlled acetylcholine and glutamate release ( facitilates learning but can stunt creativity )

Tianeptine for reducing serotonin and glutamate , facilitating GABAergic tone and interest ( can be done w kratom as well , kinda contradictory as glutamate is essential for learning but too much can cause brain rot and inflexibility) . The opiod agonist prop of both can help

Caffeine sugar and thiamine . Mogger combo, can increase blood flow to the brown by a lot , the caffeine restricting brain blood flow thing is scare tactics

Piracetam/ aniracetam

5 ug lsd thrice a week

Red light / incandescent infrared / early sunlight exposure to fine tune rhythms and set the mood

Minimalist background music only , Tomhet from Burzum is good example

Mucuna pruriens / l dopa for higher dopamine levels baseline , even tyrosine may work sometimes

Taurine to sensitise dopamine and gaba receptors

low dose clonidine/ amantadine are worth a try

Walking

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel, douche and AySab
Ephedrine for fat loss and a clean source of adrenaline ( short lasting unlike modafinil which is good as you don’t want adrenaline or it’s demethylated variety to be spiked too long)

Nicotine for controlled acetylcholine and glutamate release ( facitilates learning but can stunt creativity )

Tianeptine for reducing serotonin and glutamate , facilitating GABAergic tone and interest ( can be done w kratom as well , kinda contradictory as glutamate is essential for learning but too much can cause brain rot and inflexibility) . The opiod agonist prop of both can help

Caffeine sugar and thiamine . Mogger combo, can increase blood flow to the brown by a lot , the caffeine restricting brain blood flow thing is scare tactics

Red light / incandescent infrared / early sunlight exposure to fine tune rhythms and set the mood

Mucuna pruriens / l dopa for higher dopamine levels baseline , even tyrosine may work sometimes

Walking
holy fark, mogger reply and IQ
will read carefully

Walking
mirin bhai, where did you learn all of this

mirin bhai, where did you learn all of this
years of trying different drugs and investigating their mechanism bcos i cant concentrate for shit unless i do something i like. Also I missed piracetam, its also worth a try

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, AySab and douche

Piracetam/ aniracetam

5 ug lsd thrice a week

Walking
anywhere I can source these drugs to Aus?
Aus is hella strict with medication 😢

anywhere I can source these drugs to Aus?
Aus is hella strict with medication 😢
alldaychemist maybe. I think tianeptine would probably be banned there (be extra careful w this) so u can try getting kratom, piracetam, thiamine etc. are less tightly controlled (get the benfotiamine form if ure taking thiamine or maybe even allithiamine)

• Love it
take 500ug LSD on the day of exam