Idk what career to study

Feets

Feets

Iron
Title. Im subhuman-ltn, from a 3d world country so I wanted to study software engineering to earn In dollars so I could live like a king here but at the same time I didn't want to be 24/7 isolated on my house for the rest of my life. So I have been considering studying medicine so I could get a chance to fuck a classmate or coworker when I become a doctor, but I would earn an average salary and live like a rat. (college is free in this country) I could also try studying medicine (but if I don't get any pussy I will leave it) and learn to program on my own.

Lol. CS, medicine, law, aren't for all. You have to be genetically high IQ to pass those exams, especially these 3 fields.
I can't tell you the amount of retards I used to go study CS with, basically incel-like guys who dropped out coz they weren't high IQ enough to write good code and pass the subjects.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Lol. CS, medicine, law, aren't for all. You have to be genetically high IQ to pass those exams, especially these 3 fields.
I can't tell you the amount of retards I used to go study CS with, basically incel-like guys who dropped out coz they weren't high IQ enough to write good code and pass the subjects.
how smart a nigga gotta be for that ?

not law def other two

I mean if you put enough effort, study and don't be fucking lazy you dont need to be high IQ I think

Study management and marketing and build your own brand, and in the meantime something acquire practical skills (men jobs type of stuff)
If you want to be rich I mean

Study management and marketing and build your own brand, and in the meantime something acquire practical skills (men jobs type of stuff)
If you want to be rich I mean
and what if I want poussy

I mean if you put enough effort, study and don't be fucking lazy you dont need to be high IQ I think
You do. Lol. What yoU're saying is just world fallacy cope people are fed to keep hustling and wageslaving. Absiolutely, IQ is capped genetically just like looks. You won't just become a 130IQ Harvard doctor making 200k a year

You do. Lol. What yoU're saying is just world fallacy cope people are fed to keep hustling and wageslaving. Absiolutely, IQ is capped genetically just like looks. You won't just become a 130IQ Harvard doctor making 200k a year
nah in your country it's more about having enough money to pay Harvard lol. or being 200iq and go there for free