Study finds upper body strength correlated to attractiveness

A

alexcubi

Iron

This study interviewed 440 women and found out upper body strength was a major indicator in attractiveness, even more than height.

Hope for gymcelled manlets

the ripped ones had leaner faces

• +1
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet and diggbicc
Dimorphic trait, yes...
But manletism isn’t exactly dimorphic....so they cancel each other out...

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
we all know shoulder width is extremely dimorphic -- there's a cool study anthropologists did studying bones but ultimately concluded broad shoulders were the most dimorphic trait due to women being able to see high testosterone men on the horizon as well as other men as a defense mechanism but what about having a large chest? I guess both somewhat go hand in hand but bodybuilders "back in the day" never trained chest because they believed it was feminine to have a big chest. then again bodybuilders aren't really the epitome of masculinity in a way but u get the point .

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, noped, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
the ripped ones had leaner faces
While wide shoulders are a big factor, this usually is the case for ripped dudes. Theres this false belief that girls love abs, because guys with abs have more success, when the real factor is that guys with abs tend to have leaner faces.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet, LordNorwood, Zeta ascended and 3 others

This study interviewed 440 women and found out upper body strength was a major indicator in attractiveness, even more than height.

Yeah but not for prime age girl only post wall cunts

While wide shoulders are a big factor, this usually is the case for ripped dudes. Theres this false belief that girls love abs, because guys with abs have more success, when the real factor is that guys with abs tend to have leaner faces.
Girls love abs too. Sometimes they ask to lick them.

• +1
Reactions: TheLordMadness
Wow i didnt know that

Holy shit! I never would have thought this! This is absolute revolutionary knowledge

@Fuk @Golden Glass @SurgerySoon GTFIH!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 3962
> height even with decreased strength levels still had higher ratings of perceived strength

over

• +1
Reactions: tongue
JUST LIFT BRO

good thing im 6’4” lean and jacked i like this thread

Height is obviously most important

@cocainecowboy
You did it man, you did it
:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
People above 6 foot should disappear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

I have 26 inches waist I only need 55 inches shoulders

okay so frame+muscles>height

this study proves nothing because the only things they looked at were height, weight, and body jfl. no face.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
okay so frame+muscles>height

this study proves nothing because the only things they looked at were height, weight, and body jfl. no face.
It kind of raises the question, what is the correlation between attractive face and attractive body?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I wonder if stomach vacuums would make a lean person's waist leaner, Arnie used to do them and I saw some positive testimonials on random forums. Even if you have an average frame, you can make your situation a little better by having a smaller waistline.