Study finds Upper body strength key factor in men’s bodily attractiveness

take a 4'10 guy with this face View attachment 301225 and this body
05.jpg
and a 6'2 guy with 4.5 psl face and average body...
the girls will choose the 6'2 guy............ height>face and body?

jfl at the comparisons u make

giphy.gif

What? I've already made you a comparison, you can either argue against it, or accept that height is more important than physique. Both matter, of course, but being tall is more important than being fit, as easily demonstrated by my previous example. You making it more extreme in an attempt to ridicule me isn't a convincing argument.

No shit.
literally everyone ever on this forum JFL
muh gymcelling is cope
If you are above 5 PSL, it's worth it.
Females love my pecs, abs, arms, etc.
Legs are almost not relevant if your butt is correct.
And when you realize most young guys have a belly, no muscles and complain....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gymislife
Kinda BS. It says strength, not “ripped” and lots of girls prefer the ripped type. I can bench press more than a lot of the ripped guys at my gym and without fucking up my system with steroids as they do. However, being strong like that means being bulky, not a contender for Mr Olympia.

Kinobody muscle and bodyfat >> everything else for attracting women. Unless you are an autist regarding "muh bodybuilding proportions, muh traps, muh delt balance"

Shit thread op

Face >>>>>>>> body

Opry body is ideal anyway JFL

Shit thread op

Face >>>>>>>> body

Opry body is ideal anyway JFL
This forum is so useless when people see everything as black and white.

Literally nobody here is arguing that body is more important than face. Nobody is arguing that it can turn a 2 PSL dude into Chad. But even if body composes like 20% of your attractiveness (imo it’s more like 30% but we’ll leave that aside) how is that not worth maximizing then? It improves your attractiveness. Like I said I ONLY started getting girls after I gymcelled and my face is below average. Having a shirtless picture on my Tinder profile tripled my match rate.

And saying O’Pry has the ideal body is pure cope. Sure...he wouldn’t look better with bigger delts, shredded abs, and more of a v taper.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MiroslavBulldosex, gymislife and 1 other person
This forum is so useless when people see everything as black and white.

Literally nobody here is arguing that body is more important than face. Nobody is arguing that it can turn a 2 PSL dude into Chad. But even if body composes like 20% of your attractiveness (imo it’s more like 30% but we’ll leave that aside) how is that not worth maximizing then? It improves your attractiveness. Like I said I ONLY started getting girls after I gymcelled and my face is below average. Having a shirtless picture on my Tinder profile tripled my match rate.

And saying O’Pry has the ideal body is pure cope. Sure...he wouldn’t look better with bigger delts, shredded abs, and more of a v taper.
57DB7A32 314D 48C9 A37B 120C39192EB8

This is the ideal body everything more than this is ogre and too big in modern standard

Keep gymcelling boyo most girls on tinder are sluts JFL

The world is black and white JFL you are either attractive or not

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
5’9 (inb4 it’s over lol) and no supplements. I’ve been considering getting on SARMS and/or peptides or something but I’m really cautious of messing with my natural test production.

I’m really good with my diet though. I try not to eat any dairy or refined carbs and I eat a lot of protein.
5'9 isn't that bad, although what country are you in?
Having a shirtless picture on my Tinder profile tripled my match rate.
did you use this as your default pic?

Gym is cope

Face Height Frame + low bf. As long as u have SOME muscle definition thats all u need

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 2205, mido the slayer and 1 other person
5'9 isn't that bad, although what country are you in?

did you use this as your default pic?
US. Tbh my height rarely bothers me. The only place it becomes a little annoying is at bars/clubs just because girls are wearing heels and when doing so they look for taller dudes. And it feels like because of that, shorter dudes don’t frequent the scene as much and the average male height at bars is taller. So there, it’s a little harder to pick up girls.

It’s my second pic. I feel like having it as the first is too douchey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Morpheus and Moggy
Correlation is not causation. Good genes also cause the body to be stronger

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACE IS OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sent this girl from Tinder this post gym selfie of me on snapchat and she sent me this back. And she’s coming over this weekend (to have sex if that needs to be said).

Keep saying body doesn’t matter though guys! If anything it’s good because the competition is worse when people aren’t lifting.

To those of you willing to listen. Don’t listen to people on here saying it’s not worth lifting because frame, height, and face are all that matter. I have none of the three and it’s helped me tremendously. It doesn’t need to turn you into a male model. It still helps you slay.

Attachments

• 9FF83090-0A19-46F1-A5F0-F2A778F5FE6D.jpeg
    9FF83090-0A19-46F1-A5F0-F2A778F5FE6D.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 593B84DF-A86D-4277-8E38-1DE26185B998.jpeg
    593B84DF-A86D-4277-8E38-1DE26185B998.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: gymislife
Just sent this girl from Tinder this post gym selfie of me on snapchat and she sent me this back. And she’s coming over this weekend (to have sex if that needs to be said).

Keep saying body doesn’t matter though guys! If anything it’s good because the competition is worse when people aren’t lifting.

To those of you willing to listen. Don’t listen to people on here saying it’s not worth lifting because frame, height, and face are all that matter. I have none of the three and it’s helped me tremendously. It doesn’t need to turn you into a male model. It still helps you slay.
Take the pitt pill

Did she censor that or did you?

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
What people don't know about this study is that it refers to PERCEIVED strength, not actual strength.

Here is a direct quote "
The results showed that it was possible to almost perfectly predict how attractive a man’s body is from three things: how physically strong he looks, how tall he is, and how lean he is. The effect of strength was so large that none of the 150 women in the study preferred weak men. Furthermore, looking strong was much more important for man’s attractiveness than being tall or lean."

In the study itself, it is stated that women's actual ability to predict the true strength of men based on visuals alone was very poor.

This has nothing to do with being strong and everything to do with looking strong.

Can you send me pm?
and face also?
Lol I'll send the uncensored in a little bit but not a face pic bro. I don't want to risk it. She's good facially, not Stacy tier but good. She has a fat ass though.

Attachments

• E41115CA-B67C-43B9-BF6B-3F6528DDE82F.jpeg
    E41115CA-B67C-43B9-BF6B-3F6528DDE82F.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 41
Face Height Frame + low bf. As long as u have SOME muscle definition thats all u need
Kinda true
If you're this guy
2sayzqoyn1711.jpg

no amount of muscle will save you.

But if you're an average guy, having this kind of body will be a very nice halo and smv boost:
389fa216-0930-4394-bed3-407baf684fb4-jpeg.231466

People that say this:
CihwRl0WgAAhWY5.jpg

is enough and gymcelling doesn't help are insane copers