studycelling is brutal

nulll

nulll

bitter and lonely
Brutal doing all ap classes in 10th grade for nothing im poor asf lost all will to participate in society and I don't even have a social life no fucking point just to be a stemcel monkey living for nothnig

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, JovenCansao and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Keep going, after you get a job as a stemcel you're gonna have money to spend on yourself

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and nulll
Keep going, after you get a job as a stemcel you're gonna have money to spend on yourself
yay ill have money when im a bitter oldcel who missed out on teen love!!! then ill be able to afford a shotgun to shoot myself in the fucking head!!!

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and Pikabro
If you went into (civil/arch/mechatron) Engineering or Medicine, you can easily land a high paying job out of college with 1.0 gpa.

I'm seriously surprised that lots if not most medicine and engineering grads can get away with bad gpas, just because they have a bachelor in socially proof majors

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
yay ill have money when im a bitter oldcel who missed out on teen love!!! then ill be able to afford a shotgun to shoot myself in the fucking head!!!
Ehats done is done you fucking pussy
So now you either become a depressed poor incel or a rich incel who can afford various copes.
The choice to make your life more miserable is up to you.

• +1
Reactions: nulll
Ehats done is done you fucking pussy
So now you either become a depressed poor incel or a rich incel who can afford various copes.
The choice to make your life more miserable is up to you.
those can't be my only options fuckkkkkkk

• So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao