Stupid ass forum

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
People don't even react when you say something smart and accurate. But post cuck BBC shit and it gets updoorted by everyone in like 30 seconds.

That's the biggest flew on this site. Just lazy brain who's not really interestednto realn anything.

FUCK YOU.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine, rand anon and 16 others
Bogdan said he need me

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
People don't even react when you say something smart and accurate. But post cuck BBC shit and it gets updoorted by everyone in like 30 seconds.

That's the biggest flew on this site. Just lazy brain who's not really interestednto realn anything.

FUCK YOU.
Cope

BBC is law

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠻⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠇⠀⢀⣴⣶⡾⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⣀⣀⣸⡿⠀⠀⢸⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⣾⡟⠛⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀
💦💦💦💦💦
⢀⣿⠀⢀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣆

⢸⣿⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⣀⣠⣴⣾⣮⣝⠿⠿⠿⣻⡟

⢸⣿⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠉⠀

⠸⣿⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠻⣷⣶⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⣻⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣀⣀⣀⣼⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡿

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, ggg.tv🤫, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Your last thread was “Every white guy in family guy is a cuck or simp”

Just let that sink in and consider why it didn’t get reacts.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, 5.5psl, silencio and 13 others
You're a prime example of .org stupidity buddy. 99% of your threads belong in the bin along with 60 clots of wetwipe.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine and grief
You're a prime example of .org stupidity buddy. 99% of your threads belong in the bin along with 60 clots of wetwipe.
60 wet wipes? The ones with sanitizer on them? Ouch.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy and grief
I like your avi lol

made me smile

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: grief and Eriot Lodger
Your last thread was “Every white guy in family guy is a cuck or simp”

Just let that sink in and consider why it didn’t get reacts.
It should've given the sheer amount of bbc worshipping cucks on here ans general ethnic hostilities towards one another.

That thread was impeccable. I think you just don't like me! 😠

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine, murdah and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
The only way I could do that was if you wanted me too I could come and pick it out and then I can go pick up it from your place or you could just pick me out of there or you could pick me out and I could just drop me a little later if that’s cool 🆒 or you could do that would help a lot more money 💴 for the kids if that is fine too just give it a little while I can do it if that’s easier

• So Sad
That's what he needs. Remember he wasn't showered since midschool.
Ah, only the last few would even touch skin, I'd bet it'd be some raw skin :feelsping:

• So Sad
Bro u type fucking funny

Updoorted

Flew

Tf u on about cracka?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and TechnoBoss
The only way I could do that was if you wanted me too I could come and pick it out and then I can go pick up it from your place or you could just pick me out of there or you could pick me out and I could just drop me a little later if that’s cool 🆒 or you could do that would help a lot more money 💴 for the kids if that is fine too just give it a little while I can do it if that’s easier
Do what?? No rsr I have no idea what you're walking.

• +1
  • So Sad
Projection

• So Sad
Dnrd

• So Sad
Updoort where? I don't see anything.
IMG 1023

• JFL
  • So Sad
Ah, only the last few would even touch skin, I'd bet it'd be some raw skin :feelsping:
Wouldn't surprise me if he wants ahead and used them any.

• +1
  • So Sad

FUCK YOU.
don’t seek external validation

• So Sad
The only reason I’m asking you is that I’m trying not really trying but if you’re going out to eat or anything and you’re going out of your mind and you’re going home and then you’re going out there with your mom and then I can just tell you that you’re in your own room and you have no idea how much I love that I don’t care if I don’t know what you think about it but you don’t have any idea

• So Sad
don’t seek external validationke I'm the only one's doing that,.
Like I'm the only one who's doing that? Suuure.... Just look around for Christ's sake.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and grief
Like I'm rhs only one doing that? Suuure.... Look around for Christ's sake.
i know most of them want more rep here, but just keep posting what you feel like that’s my point

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
You're still not being coherent
I think the biggest flew you’ve made here was not even being able to read back the words you’ve wrote yourself

Definitely not getting an updoort from me anytime soon

• JFL
  • So Sad
i know most of them want more rep here, but just keep posting what you feel like that’s my point
Your ratio sucks though. You know you'll get teased over it once you're no longer a graycel.

• +1
  • So Sad
I think the biggest flew you’ve made here was not even being able to read back the words you’ve wrote yourself

Are you a sandnigger? You're all running your mouths without saying anything substantive outside of bbc/swv or blowing up infrastructure. Not someone who can add a lot of insight.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • So Sad

It was a fucking Gboard generated typo and that's all you were able to get out of it. Btw your ratio is crap so why would I take advice from you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Still, seriously what is this guy talking about? If you're interested in drug trafficking them th open form probably isn't the best place to have the discussion.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and grief
Still, what the fuck is this guy talking about? If it's drug trafficking then the open forum probably isn't the best place to do that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and grief
It was a fucking Gboard generated typo and that's all you were able to get out of it. Btw your ratio is crap so why would I take advice from you?
You give off painful autism vibes u god damn retard and you can’t tell satire from your left ass cheek for fucks sake you god damn fruitcake. Quite a flew

• So Sad

FUCK YOU.
Post foid ratings for easy reps

Still, what the fuck is this guy talking about? If it's drug trafficking then the open forum probably isn't the best place to do that.
How are u so painfully uncool

U gotta be ugly as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre
I am just pressing the buttons
IMG 1963

Just leave. This site is a waste of time tbh

Guy is calling people stupid and doesn’t even understand the concept of autofill
Normal people care more about the content of the text that's been written rather than a few topos that weren't even at the detriment of graping the full essence of the thesis or argument that was being stated. You sounds more autistic than anything nitpicking about some grammatical error. You just want to find a way to go on and have a keyboard 🎹 showdown, rather than take note of anything i said. Unga bungga shit mentality, but what is too expect?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Normal people care more about the content of the text that's been written rather than a few topos that weren't even at the detriment of graping the full essence of the thesis or argument that was being stated. You sounds more autistic than anything nitpicking about some grammatical error. You just want to find a way to go on and have a keyboard 🎹 showdown, rather than take note of anything i said. Unga bungga shit mentality, but what is too expect?
please stfu u damned weirdo

FUCK YOU.
Because there's more ethincs than you think on this forum
It used to be a lot more white back in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Joined Apr 9, 2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back