Stupid dasher keeps delaying my order

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
food was already supposed to be here, he does this on purpose, His name is Juan, fucking Juan.

I was going to ask if you tipped Pajeet. But it looks like in America spics are the slaves. Pajeets are the slaves of Canada

uber eats > doordash

I was going to ask if you tipped Pajeet. But it looks like in America spics are the slaves. Pajeets are the slaves of Canada
No i ddint

uber eats > doordash
probably because more extensive background checks, and documentation requirements=less retarded illegals who can't speak english and don't know how to drive

probably because more extensive background checks, and documentation requirements=less retarded illegals who can't speak english and don't know how to drive
i dont live in america, are there more low iq idiots for doordash?

i dont live in america, are there more low iq idiots for doordash?
i'm assuming that's the case, because the only high iq chads working as giggers i've seen work for uber eats(me included)

i'm assuming that's the case, because the only high iq chads working as giggers i've seen work for uber eats(me included)
yeah true, the only qualifications i can imagine for door dash is that you have a car to drive and dont have a criminal record

That's probably why. If you don't pre-tip Juan, he's going to take his sweet time to deliver that order for you
fucking nigger