Sub 5 vs girl

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
Bro girls have so much abundance it’s insane they have so much guys in their DMs replying within seconds they are willing to do anything too guck her, girls legit don’t understand how lonely we men are they say it’s because of out personality they legit don’t understand as a sub5 how brutal it is, they say “I wouldn’t date him” “but I’m sure their is someone out for him” and the same with the next girl and the next girl...

Fast forward a few years and that guy died alone in the chair across the tv. The tv still playing nobody checked on him it’s been a few days he’s course starting to smell and decay all because of a few inches of bone this is he’s destiny, nobody cares a about us Mann nobody feels sorry for us

I want us to ascend, I want us to lift each other up yeah looks matter but that’s why we need surgery for money come on man I’m trying to help I’m serious, don’t rope

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Gaia262 and Lautrec
this isn't 2019 no more nigga stop hitting us with the "girls got it all and us men it's all over" type of cope please

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29225, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 27660
this isn't 2019 no more nigga stop hitting us with the "girls got it all and us men it's all over" type of cope please
It’s nit Cope it’s facts we need a system to over come these issues

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec and ascension
It’s nit Cope it’s facts we need a system to over come these issues
nigga you probably some curry found out about the BP few months ago overdosed on content and saying shit like that, dont worry we all went the same steps, you're at step 2 now, you're gonna look back at what you said in a few years and realize how retarded you sounded

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Lonenely sigma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Dr. Bludy, Lautrec and 4 others

Man why are you always on some simp shit, just stfu. You'll probably make a thread tomorrow crying about your looks again. Proper schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, rand anon, midlatinocel and 4 others
nigga you probably some curry found out about the BP few months ago overdosed on content and saying shit like that, dont worry we all went the same steps, you're at step 2 now, you're gonna look back at what you said in a few years and realize how retarded you sounded
I found the BP 1 year ago and some ppl r new to the BP also I’m not curry

Man why are you always on some simp shit, just stfu. You'll probably make a thread tomorrow crying about your looks again. Proper schizo
Lmfaoo

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
girls got it all and us men it's all over

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, rand anon, SonOfDarkseid and 5 others
whats your point ? op is right

nobody gives a fuck about men lives unless chad or super rich

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
he says diffrent shit every thread jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Lautrec and ascension

Legit. I remember him last year making threads for months about "NT is everything" - then switched to hardcore blackpill again after a while. Very low iq individual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
Legit. I remember him last year making threads for months about "NT is everything" - then switched to hardcore blackpill again after a while. Very low iq individual
NT? As in nerotypical? Also I wasn’t here a year ago

• +1
Reactions: ascension
What simp shit nigga? What's the shit i said was simping? You niggas always cry like some hoes bro it's ugly or normal niggas wanting baddies and mad they can't get them, you niggas are just clearly fucking hypocrite then use muh tinder expirements like the cucks yall are when women SMV is valued by if she can keep a man in a relatinoship post nut clarity not on if she can fuck a man or not easily, and men smv is calculated based on if a nigga can fuck a bitch one night stand, isn't it fucking clear enough? No normal nigga want a relatinoship with an ugly bitch or a landwhale only weirdos, you may say "i would" (i used to say that too) until a ugly bitch hit you up, and also I ain't make a thread crying about "looks" or anything in months i don't even remember and u remember my shit more than I nigga, just go outside touch sum fkn grass
girls got it all and us men it's all over
Nigga just looksmax and stop worrying about shit like that or you'ill live a shit life, pretty people got it all, it's not limited to girls or men jfl
whats your point ? op is right

nobody gives a fuck about men lives unless chad or super rich
Nobody gaf about women unless she looks fuckable, just peep the difference in comments of an ugly girl or a landwhale vs a pretty girl, it's the same shit for men, so whats ur point?
Wow it's not like people can mature more and realize they were wrong and have learn new ideas in their head based on their world experience?
I used to be a tranny gay hating conserative red pill NT coper last year too and i changed, ppl change you goofball

What simp shit nigga? What's the shit i said was simping? You niggas always cry like some hoes bro it's ugly or normal niggas wanting baddies and mad they can't get them, you niggas are just clearly fucking hypocrite then use muh tinder expirements like the cucks yall are when women SMV is valued by if she can keep a man in a relatinoship post nut clarity not on if she can fuck a man or not easily, and men smv is calculated based on if a nigga can fuck a bitch one night stand, isn't it fucking clear enough? No normal nigga want a relatinoship with an ugly bitch or a landwhale only weirdos, you may say "i would" (i used to say that too) until a ugly bitch hit you up, and also I ain't make a thread crying about "looks" or anything in months i don't even remember and u remember my shit more than I nigga, just go outside touch sum fkn grass

Nigga just looksmax and stop worrying about shit like that or you'ill live a shit life, pretty people got it all, it's not limited to girls or men jfl

Nobody gaf about women unless she looks fuckable, just peep the difference in comments of an ugly girl or a landwhale vs a pretty girl, it's the same shit for men, so whats ur point?

I ain't readin allat 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and alriodai

Wow it's not like people can mature more and realize they were wrong and have learn new ideas in their head based on their world experience?
I used to be a tranny gay hating conserative red pill NT coper last year too and i changed, ppl change you goofball
Their is no such thing as body positivity and “I juts love myself@ for men you need to grind, and live up to certain standards nobody cares about ur problems, or if u rope ain’t that fucked up? Aren’t you tired of being cucked that’s y u gotta grind

I ain't readin allat 💀
thats why you still ugly on this website even after 5 years of being blackpilled jfl, don't have the attention span to read few lines that take 1 minute to read
Their is no such thing as body positivity and “I juts love myself@ for men you need to grind, and live up to certain standards nobody cares about ur problems, or if u rope ain’t that fucked up? Aren’t you tired of being cucked that’s y u gotta grind
Where did i talk about body postivity bro, i hate fat girls more than anything and hate the movement, and you can't looksmax without loving yourself first, otherwise you would stop trying looksmaxxing only a week later, you need to set up your own standards and live up to them but they gotta be realistic

"nobdoy care about ur problems" nobody care about mine too nigga do you see me crying like a cuck here? you sound like a whole woman

• JFL
thats not true
ugly chicks get nearly as much attention as pretty ones

there's huge diffrence between an ltb and ltn huge diffrence

quit simping and open your eyes

• +1
thats not true
ugly chicks get nearly as much attention as pretty ones

there's huge diffrence between an ltb and ltn huge diffrence

quit simping and open your eyes
nigga go outside the only attention LTB or ugly women get are on tinder and thats bc men think theyre easy to get and want a quick fuck from them

unless ur the type of retard to call clear attractive women or average women "ugly or ltb" because they dont look like giga stacies then no, they dont

yes theres a difference between an ltn and a ltb, an ltn can still oofy doofy max and maybe get a gf hes attracted to or luck out w a drunk girl from a bar
an ltb can get sex off tinder but will never date a guy shes truly attracted to (therefore why alot of them cheat)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
thats why you still ugly on this website even after 5 years of being blackpilled jfl, don't have the attention span to read few lines that take 1 minute to read

Where did i talk about body postivity bro, i hate fat girls more than anything and hate the movement, and you can't looksmax without loving yourself first, otherwise you would stop trying looksmaxxing only a week later, you need to set up your own standards and live up to them but they gotta be realistic

"nobdoy care about ur problems" nobody care about mine too nigga do you see me crying like a cuck here? you sound like a whole woman
You can’t love yourself, ur an ugly, short piece of shit... even average men r struggling, fat Girls can go outside now and get a 3 some 5min later but for guys it’s so hard, you have nothing to be confident about you have nothing you need to use ur pain as fuel it’s fucked up u get attracted for calling a girl fat but short men get humiliated and clowned so badly women r not the victims anymore men are... yiu need to become too the top tier man society is fcked ur brain is fcked I know I was there, but I gotta use it as fuel to improve

• +1
nigga go outside the only attention LTB or ugly women get are on tinder and thats bc men think theyre easy to get and want a quick fuck from them

unless ur the type of retard to call clear attractive women or average women "ugly or ltb" because they dont look like giga stacies then no, they dont

yes theres a difference between an ltn and a ltb, an ltn can still oofy doofy max and maybe get a gf hes attracted to or luck out w a drunk girl from a bar
an ltb can get sex off tinder but will never date a guy shes truly attracted to (therefore why alot of them cheat)
Ok then if ur theory is true, why can’t I get a sub 5 land whale asian girl? I’m literally so down to fuck her

• +1
You can’t love yourself, ur an ugly, short piece of shit... even average men r struggling, fat Girls can go outside now and get a 3 some 5min later but for guys it’s so hard, you have nothing to be confident about you have nothing you need to use ur pain as fuel it’s fucked up u get attracted for calling a girl fat but short men get humiliated and clowned so badly women r not the victims anymore men are... yiu need to become too the top tier man society is fcked ur brain is fcked I know I was there, but I gotta use it as fuel to improve
bro what the fuck are you talking about, i swear it's only in your delusions that people get shat on for calling girls fat, go on any instagram comment sectino, tiktok commenct section, youtube or facebook, everybody makes fun of fat girls, its literally a 0,001% minority of people defending fat ugly girls holy fuck

Ok then if ur theory is true, why can’t I get a sub 5 land whale asian girl? I’m literally so down to fuck her
if u can't get a quick fuck as a man ur subhuman ugly and it's over that's why nigga

bro what the fuck are you talking about, i swear it's only in your delusions that people get shat on for calling girls fat, go on any instagram comment sectino, tiktok commenct section, youtube or facebook, everybody makes fun of fat girls, its literally a 0,001% minority of people defending fat ugly girls holy fuck

if u can't get a quick fuck as a man ur subhuman ugly and it's over that's why nigga
I told a girl to lose some weight I amounts got beat up by all the guys and everyone was like “omg I’m so sorry u had to hear that” everyone turned their back on me

Do u offer any soulions for my sub humanness

• +1
Water is wet tier posting
dont post thing we alraedy know

Water is wet tier posting
dont post thing we alraedy know
Atleast im not here spewing blue pill bullshit for normies and talking sub 5s to rope like @alriodai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Aypo129
@alriodai a fat girl can make 4/5 numbers with onlyfans today. Obese women think they are stacylites in truth, op is not totally wrong

the girls who really think they are mtb/ltb are maybe 15%

• +1
Atleast im not here spewing blue pill bullshit for normies and talking sub 5s to rope like @alriodai
yes im a proud blueplill normie bullshiter yet the most blackpilled forum member at the same time

@alriodai a fat girl can make 4/5 numbers with onlyfans today. Obese women think they are stacylites in truth, op is not totally wrong
No they can't jfl if you believe this
The average earnings of a woman on onlyfans is 150$ per month jfl
and im talking about average looking girls
now imagine fat ugly hoes

• +1
150usd from like 1 thousand guys for taking a couple of pics a few times a week moggs me

Bro what kind of girl doesn't at least use instagram/tinder and other OLD these days. My low htb sister has more than 500 dms in 2 months on her public insta, just imagine how fked and delusional they can become

the average mtb thinks to be a hight htb at worst and I'm not even kidding

but it doesn't matter tbh, be to the taste of women, get into the 20% by all means (facemaxxing, gymmaxing), if only you don't have death tier failos, and you will be treated like a king by almost all women

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and alriodai

just lol at this nigga, he literally proved my point jfl "just be lucky bro"

you literally just saying anything rn and contradicting yourself and denying reality

women lives are far easier than men by miles no just dating; unless you live in a 3rd world shit hole

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, ascension and Deleted member 24789

you literally just saying anything rn and contradicting yourself and denying reality

women lives are far easier than men by miles no just dating; unless you live in a 3rd world shit hole
it's not true either bro, because many women find themselves alone with cats without a guy past a certain age, or single mother jfl, especially today. And after 30-35 years old, they can hardly find a serious man except for maybe some fat subhuman oofydoofy guys

The women hypergamous nature is really a burden for them, sincerely imagine being attracted only by some male moggers, at least we can easily ltr a mtb with a fit body

In 3rd world countries men are actually respected, the developed part of the Middle East is now the new Europe women rebounded so far bc of the feminist propaganda so they feminist af now

it's not true either bro, because many women find themselves alone with cats without a guy past a certain age, or single mother jfl, especially today. And after 30-35 years old, they can hardly find a serious man except for maybe some fat subhuman oofydoofy guys
I’d be down to fuck a 30y old cat women

not so hard, make money and you can fuck her

you're welcome
Thanks for the hope man I’m being serious rn I’d love to fuck her I hope I will be able too

150usd from like 1 thousand guys for taking a couple of pics a few times a week moggs me
the average onlyfans subscribtion is 10$ that means only 15 ppl at most how tf u get 1 thousand from that low iq monkey
Bro what kind of girl doesn't at least use instagram/tinder and other OLD these days. My low htb sister has more than 500 dms in 2 months on her public insta, just imagine how fked and delusional they can become

the average mtb thinks to be a hight htb at worst and I'm not even kidding

but it doesn't matter tbh, be to the taste of women, get into the 20% by all means (facemaxxing, gymmaxing), if only you don't have death tier failos, and you will be treated like a king by almost all women
see this is what im trying to preach thank you bro

what did i say that was contradicting

• +1
thats not a real problem, no woman on that can't get a guy to commit to her in her primle
her not finding dudes to marry at 30 should be a wake up call and drop her fucking stantards

thats not a real problem, no woman on that can't get a guy to commit to her in her primle
her not finding dudes to marry at 30 should be a wake up call and drop her fucking stantards
They rather be single then drop their standards their ego so high bro and they have no labido

Bro girls have so much abundance it’s insane they have so much guys in their DMs replying within seconds they are willing to do anything too guck her, girls legit don’t understand how lonely we men are they say it’s because of out personality they legit don’t understand as a sub5 how brutal it is, they say “I wouldn’t date him” “but I’m sure their is someone out for him” and the same with the next girl and the next girl...

Fast forward a few years and that guy died alone in the chair across the tv. The tv still playing nobody checked on him it’s been a few days he’s course starting to smell and decay all because of a few inches of bone this is he’s destiny, nobody cares a about us Mann nobody feels sorry for us

I want us to ascend, I want us to lift each other up yeah looks matter but that’s why we need surgery for money come on man I’m trying to help I’m serious, don’t rope
Water is H20.

this is obvious from the beginning of nature. I can see you're a kid so why not just lurk in the sidelines instead of posting shit that is obvious

what did i say that was contradicting
whole thread you're implying that womens don't live easier lives than men then you proccesd ro agree with me here jfl
"just be lucky or rape a drunk girl bro" while your looksmacth get infinite attention from old

i am done arguing with simp ass mf

Water is H20.

this is obvious from the beginning of nature. I can see you're a kid so why not just lurk in the sidelines instead of posting shit that is obvious
Don’t seem obvious judging by the austic comments here by a certain person

• +1
Complete schizo tbh, sometimes the most hardcore blackpiller and suddenly bluepilled as hell.

Extreme mood swings

But she ends up lowering that man lol, look at the oofydoofy it's not a legend

but oofydoofy is a fucking cuck, that's the whole point of looksmaxxing, to become desirable

I thought that only the face was important but it's not true, it's the face and a lot of other parameters that adds up all together that will allow you to become desirable

Don’t seem obvious judging by the austic comments here by a certain person
if it isn't im surprised some of you are even still alive