Sub-5s dont get to film real sex scenes

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
She didnt want to get on top of him because hes sub-5.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, exo, h111 and 6 others
Over for acting brah

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
damn this is quite brutal

Dude doesn't even look bad, but still funny

Connected to this topic, what always lives rent free in my head is Emma Watson's reaction to reminiscence of the kiss scene with ginger Weasley in one Harry Potter film:

fucking hilarious and peak blackpill, she's just so repulsed with him and doesn't even hide it beyond just run-of-the-mill cope of "we're jus such good friends, like brother and sister tee-hee 🤪"

• +1
Reactions: klip11, metagross and BadmanGangstar

Connected to this topic, what always lives rent free in my head is Emma Watson's reaction to reminiscence of the kiss scene with ginger Weasley in one Harry Potter film:

fucking hilarious and peak blackpill, she's just so repulsed with him and doesn't even hide it beyond just run-of-the-mill cope of "we're jus such good friends, like brother and sister tee-hee 🤪"

Ive seen that too, shes such a dick for doing that. She’s basically openly calling him subhuman while he just has to laugh and agree. I actually feel bad for him, there was no need for her to do that, they are literally actors they get paid to do this shi. shes complaining about that meanwhile tom holland is getting railed up the bum by bbc men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, czwarty, not__cel and 3 others
Ive seen that too, shes such a dick for doing that. She’s basically openly calling him subhuman while he just has to laugh and agree. I actually feel bad for him, there was no need for her to do that, they are literally actors they get paid to do this shi. shes complaining about that meanwhile tom holland is getting railed up the bum by bbc men.
View attachment 2932638
That's just the way it is for subhumans.
Especially for subhumans who aren't tall. If you disagree or even criticize people for talking badly about you, and you aren't tall and good-looking, you will be seen as a "weirdo", as a person "who can't take a joke". You WILL be made fun of and you HAVE to like it. You WILL be the jester of the group, whether you like it or not. No one will ever take you seriously.

If you ever decide to fight back, they will cut contact with you and throw you out of their friend group. If you try to act dominant, it will be seen as cringe and weird.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Imagine having to act in a sex scene with a landwhale. That's why "no fat chicks" is in my rider.

Meanwhile chad Daniel day Lewis had a real sex scene with halle berry in that movie.

She’s basically openly calling him subhuman while he just has to laugh and agree
The worst moment is that he didn't even laugh, he was taken totally off-guard by her remark, all he managed to say was that dry "...yeah" at 0:05 while his face turned to dead-eyed thousand yards stare for a second. It's like in that Simpsons quote "you can pinpoint the exact moment where his heart breaks in half!"
He only regained composure later and went along with that standard-issue jestercel routine, but in that short moment you can see pure pain in his reaction. Brutal as fuck, no amount of talent, money and fame can save you from being sub5

• +1
Reactions: klip11, radicalrationalist, metagross and 1 other person
The worst moment is that he didn't even laugh, he was taken totally off-guard by her remark, all he managed to say was that dry "...yeah" at 0:05 while his face turned to dead-eyed thousand yards stare for a second. It's like in that Simpsons quote "you can pinpoint the exact moment where his heart breaks in half!"
He only regained composure later and went along with that standard-issue jestercel routine, but in that short moment you can see pure pain in his reaction. Brutal as fuck, no amount of talent, money and fame can save you from being sub5
Yet redpill copers will claim that women MUST like Ron Weasley, since he has got money and is rich.

• +1

I always remembered as I kid I used to think that harry was a million times better looking than ROM, and he was also a better mage on top of that, I couldn't understand why Hermione would choose that ugly dumb retard instead

• +1