Attachments

• IMG_3422.jpeg
    IMG_3422.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3416.jpeg
    IMG_3416.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
at least your teeth are straight, you haven't seen mine jfl
top teeth are pretty straight, though the whole palate is rotated, but bottom row is subhumanly crowded

top teeth are pretty straight, though the whole palate is rotated, but bottom row is subhumanly crowded
just get aligners

even 3$ myobrace from aliexpress might help

just get aligners

even 3$ myobrace from aliexpress might help
i heard braces results are better and i think my palate is narrow

i heard braces results are better and i think my palate is narrow
palate is average, not much you can do to widen it
maybe a schwartz appliance or some other removable expander could expand it by like 2mm but i think you are too old for it i don't know if orthos would make one for u

mse is risky and unnatural, it can potentially turn you into an asymmetrical ogre

palate is average, not much you can do to widen it
maybe a schwartz appliance or some other removable expander could expand it by like 2mm but i think you are too old for it i don't know if orthos would make one for u

mse is risky and unnatural, it can potentially turn you into an asymmetrical ogre
i am 18 it will expand i guess. i think theres not enough space for my bottom palate since the top is not wide enough.

what alternatives are there to mse? i would consult with a dentist, but theyre all expensive and tell shit

Smile is a meme, teeth wise at least

i am 18 it will expand i guess. i think theres not enough space for my bottom palate since the top is not wide enough.

what alternatives are there to mse? i would consult with a dentist, but theyre all expensive and tell shit
removable expanders such as a schwartz, agga etc
i've seen some thumbpulling results but i cannot verify if they are either trolls, frauds or real and you need to be dedicated as fuck to it

i've seen some thumbpulling results but i cannot verify if they are eithertrolls, frauds or real and you need to be dedicated as fuck to it
the risk of causing asymmetry and damaging nerves is too high. i would get invisalign but results look pretty bad tbh

Attachments

• IMG_3432.jpeg
    IMG_3432.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3431.jpeg
    IMG_3431.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3430.jpeg
    IMG_3430.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
dude wtf it looks good enough, nobody will ever notice, just smirk on pics or whatever.