Subhumans of reddit, do you think you can ever be happy?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Insomniac and Ritalincel
It depends if wifey lets me play switch or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and 5 others
It depends if wifey lets me play switch or not
depends how many hubby points i earn :soy::soy: maybe i can finally have sex with le wifey unless her head still hurts like it has for the past 4 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome, fobos and 4 others
depends how many hubby points i earn :soy::soy: maybe i can finally have sex with le wifey unless her head still hurts like it has for the past 4 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui, fobos and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
How dare you assume I’m subhuman you utter dog. JK DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD LOLLL. REMEMBER I AM FUCKING YOUR ONENIGHTIS AS YOU CRY FOR ME YOU SUBHUMAN FOOL

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Free him right now

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
fobos

He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he's on our minds. @fobos was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don't work, Our tears fall into abyss.

He was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn't his task, He shouldn't have had to go that way, before an decade'd past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that shot, To end his pain, To tear us all apart.

But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Fobos did, And we'll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, Fobos.

Orkod fe salam, incel :feelscry:

Last edited: