Subliminal maxxing guide

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Today I will show you a complete playlist of all the subs you need to submaxx

So we all agree that the eye area can break a man but it’s the jaw that makes the man, so after month of searching and experimenting I have found only one video to truly be affective this vid has no joke given me a decent amount of bigonial width and works almost instantly

Now for eyes I have found a few videos made by creators that understand individual measurements and put them in their affirmations, my favourite one rn which reduced my sclera show is

another good alternative but not as potent is although the second one has spacing affirmations if you’re an ipdcel, might be beneficial.

For all the skullcels out there I got the perfect scientific subliminal, with affirmations made by someone in the bp community, behold, this is how I got my Neanderthal skull that some of you guys cream over

Now if you don’t have time to listen to each subliminal individually and you aren’t weak in any specific areas, package subs are the best way to go, these subs contain affirmations for eyes, jaw, harmony, skull ect all in one listen, is good for more low trust dArK tRiAd looks, and will give u a more slim chiseled look.

this will give you more classical handsome look, found in chads such as Henry cavil and hexum, more robust and masc.

and finally my favourite one which is the perfect in between and good for appeal is

A few honourable mentions:

Hope you fags enjoy this small little package of some of the best subs I personally listen to, it covers the basics such as eyes, jaw, skull and harmony, but I do suggest you look into it more for your specific failo.

Special sub for @thecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RicRic42, synock21, It'snotover and 10 others
Just induce strong delusion theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: synock21, schizo echochamber, Manfrommars and 11 others
Forgot this one

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Abhorrence, Egyptianmogger and Infinite
become delusional narcisst bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Manfrommars, TheMaxxer333 and 5 others
i will ascend with submaxxing by listening for 30 min and constantly fucking look myself at mirror for some slightest result

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Fiqh
i will ascend with submaxxing by listening for 30 min and constantly fucking look myself at mirror for some slightest result
Don’t look at yourself in the mirror it ruins the process

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, falcon1 and mogssssssssssssssss
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Subliminals are cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: NarrowBones
too much subs in playlist wont give much result. im loopin bn rn:feelsez:

too much subs in playlist wont give much result. im loopin bn rn:feelsez:
I got kicked from the national team because of his steroid subs..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, mike21, endlessummer and 2 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, sayi and Deleted member 51465
Dndr, kys fucking subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Patris and sayi
I don’t care what you faggots say, some Subliminals work like magic

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Egyptianmogger and endlessummer
can i play them all at the same time?

doing this 24/7

Special sub for @
thecel
@thecel
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
IT WORKS!!!!
JUST FINISHED LISTENING TO HEIGHT SUBLIMINAL
I AM NOW 9'9
ALREADY BEING CONTACTED BY BASKETBALL TEAMS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Spiritualcell, sayi and 1 other person

So we all agree that the eye area can break a man but it’s the jaw that makes the man, so after month of searching and experimenting I have found only one video to truly be affective this vid has no joke given me a decent amount of bigonial width and works almost instantly

Now for eyes I have found a few videos made by creators that understand individual measurements and put them in their affirmations, my favourite one rn which reduced my sclera show is

another good alternative but not as potent is although the second one has spacing affirmations if you’re an ipdcel, might be beneficial.

For all the skullcels out there I got the perfect scientific subliminal, with affirmations made by someone in the bp community, behold, this is how I got my Neanderthal skull that some of you guys cream over

Now if you don’t have time to listen to each subliminal individually and you aren’t weak in any specific areas, package subs are the best way to go, these subs contain affirmations for eyes, jaw, harmony, skull ect all in one listen, is good for more low trust dArK tRiAd looks, and will give u a more slim chiseled look.

this will give you more classical handsome look, found in chads such as Henry cavil and hexum, more robust and masc.

and finally my favourite one which is the perfect in between and good for appeal is

Hope you fags enjoy this small little package of some of the best subs I personally listen to, it covers the basics such as eyes, jaw, skull and harmony, but I do suggest you look into it more for your specific failo.

Special sub for @thecel

too much talk, let us see your face and decide

Subs can work if u belive

Why do women believe subs

Special sub for @thecel

If you listen to get higher iq subliminal you would quit listening subliminal

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 28792

Special sub for @thecel

:lul: No way people unironically use this shit, biggest fucking cope

:lul: No way people unironically use this shit, biggest fucking cope
There are no actual results of this all are just frauding subhumans

Don’t look at yourself in the mirror it ruins the process
LMFAO

"don't look in the mirror so your delusional mind creates an unbreakable placebo."

Last edited:

Special sub for @thecel

How long did you use slayer skull for?