[Success?] I'm still too autistic when I'm alone with a girl

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Disclaimer: Pleaso no reporto for braggorno

Okay, long story short, I'm stranded in some village and there's this "female friend" of mine who's also here for the weekend, so I decided to go and watch a film with her, only us 2

So basically in the 30 minutes from my House to the cinema I was the one carrying the conversation on but the thing is I was talking about fucking autistic shit like my opinion on the IB (a teaching system) or the advantages of certain undergraduates; now don't get me wrong, I did spend some time talking about crap girls like but the thing is, I needed to force myself to Talk about normie shit while the autistic crap just got out naturally. You could tell she didn't enjoy autistic shit but my brain just went on and on.

Now onto the film. First off, before going I could have chosen between the male oriented historical drama or the female oriented love story, well I chose the first one because I don't know which one was a better bet (pls tell me). While the film went on, I didn't make any romantic advances neither did she, I basically didn't do them because I was too concentrated in the movie (It was a good movie ngl), but I think I could've done them because when I talked to her I got very close and she didn't got apart or when our arms touched she didn't care, hell I even had put my hand on her quads and she didn't mostrate any sign of discomfort or whatever; still I got into autismo Mode and I didn't do shit.

After the movie ended I left her with her parents (she is 15 and I'm 17 if anyone is wondering) and that's It.

Jfl at me being so fucking autistic, like when I'm with Girls AND men I'm not because men relax me and I don't care about girls; but I've been so few times (like 4 if I count them well) with Girls alone that my fucking brain doesn't know how to function like the proper normie I have forced myself to be when around normies. She was also younger, lower in looks than me and has not even kissed a male yet, just holy mother of Jesus at me being so autistic

Please give me some advice, I don't want to get this autistic Next time some shit like this happens (probably in a lot of time but still)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Tricky and 1 other person
stop being autistic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
stop being autistic?
Jfl at the one saying It

I made It into somewhat NTness with normies with my own effort but now that I'm in a forum dedicated to this crap I'd like to have advice
@Afrikancel Nigga I know you got less autistic pls help me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Jfl at the one saying It

I made It into somewhat NTness with normies with my own effort but now that I'm in a forum dedicated to this crap I'd like to have advice
@Afrikancel Nigga I know you got less autistic pls help me
Would also like to know, am also highly autistic :feelstastyman:

• +1
Disclaimer: Pleaso no reporto for braggorno

Okay, long story short, I'm stranded in some village and there's this "female friend" of mine who's also here for the weekend, so I decided to go and watch a film with her, only us 2

So basically in the 30 minutes from my House to the cinema I was the one carrying the conversation on but the thing is I was talking about fucking autistic shit like my opinion on the IB (a teaching system) or the advantages of certain undergraduates; now don't get me wrong, I did spend some time talking about crap girls like but the thing is, I needed to force myself to Talk about normie shit while the autistic crap just got out naturally. You could tell she didn't enjoy autistic shit but my brain just went on and on.

Now onto the film. First off, before going I could have chosen between the male oriented historical drama or the female oriented love story, well I chose the first one because I don't know which one was a better bet (pls tell me). While the film went on, I didn't make any romantic advances neither did she, I basically didn't do them because I was too concentrated in the movie (It was a good movie ngl), but I think I could've done them because when I talked to her I got very close and she didn't got apart or when our arms touched she didn't care, hell I even had put my hand on her quads and she didn't mostrate any sign of discomfort or whatever; still I got into autismo Mode and I didn't do shit.

After the movie ended I left her with her parents (she is 15 and I'm 17 if anyone is wondering) and that's It.

Jfl at me being so fucking autistic, like when I'm with Girls AND men I'm not because men relax me and I don't care about girls; but I've been so few times (like 4 if I count them well) with Girls alone that my fucking brain doesn't know how to function like the proper normie I have forced myself to be when around normies. She was also younger, lower in looks than me and has not even kissed a male yet, just holy mother of Jesus at me being so autistic

Please give me some advice, I don't want to get this autistic Next time some shit like this happens (probably in a lot of time but still)

Same experience here. She was probably waiting for you to make a move, and you spent the entire time talking about schoo

• +1
Same experience here. She was probably waiting for you to make a move, and you spent the entire time talking about schoo
I feel like fucking shit dude, like literal fucking shit

• +1
You seriously need to stop worrying about talking about autistic things. If you want to talk about it, do it. You're the alpha and she should listen to it. You're trying to please her too hard which is beta and makes you seem needy. If you're good looking and talk about nerdy things, she'll find it cute. Just add a joke somehow, a dirty joke perhaps to sexualize the talk and spike her emotions.
Why are you on incels.me if you have so much success with women by the way?

• +1
You seriously need to stop worrying about talking about autistic things. If you want to talk about it, do it. You're the alpha and she should listen to it. You're trying to please her too hard which is beta and makes you seem needy. If you're good looking and talk about nerdy things, she'll find it cute. Just add a joke somehow, a dirty joke perhaps to sexualize the talk and spike her emotions.
Why are you on incels.me if you have so much success with women by the way?
LOL LOT OF SUCCESS LOL, I'm a legit mentancel but reformed, I don't have success at all (still people on .me will crucify me for me)

Dude I'm not a fucking chad, of course Chad can talk about ANYTHING but we can't, I'm not good looking, I'm just an above average normalfag and I appeared to be autistic and girls are scared of autism

• +1
LOL LOT OF SUCCESS LOL, I'm a legit mentancel but reformed, I don't have success at all (still people on .me will crucify me for me)

Dude I'm not a fucking chad, of course Chad can talk about ANYTHING but we can't, I'm not good looking, I'm just an above average normalfag and I appeared to be autistic and girls are scared of autism
You can still talk about anything. It will eventually lead to an interesting topic. If you try too hard to talk about normie topics it will seem faked which is creepy since your facial expressions, body language and tonality will be different. If you talk about the things you like with passion, it's enjoyable to listen to it.

For example you talk about your world of warcraft character (nerdiest topic I can come up with now). Even this topic will lead to an interesting topic.
>my character is so rich, he's attained so much gold, literally all these people are trying to get me into their guild...fucking gold diggers
>he's also an ogre, just like me hehe
>you like gold huh? and strong men that can lead you?

And there you have sexualized the talk. From autistic nerdy talk to a negging sexual talk. It should come natural.

• +1
For example you talk about your world of warcraft character (nerdiest topic I can come up with now). Even this topic will lead to an interesting topic.
>my character is so rich, he's attained so much gold, literally all these people are trying to get me into their guild...fucking gold diggers
>he's also an ogre, just like me hehe
>you like gold huh? and strong men that can lead you?

And there you have sexualized the talk. From autistic nerdy talk to a negging sexual talk. It should come natural
That never happens, that never fucking happens you hear me, it never fucking happens LOL

• +1
That never happens, that never fucking happens you hear me, it never fucking happens LOL
You know that she will lose interest in you if you don't sexualize the conversation in the first few dates as a non-chad?

• +1
You know that she will lose interest in you if you don't sexualize the conversation in the first few dates as a non-chad?
yeah but you can't fucking sexualize that shit, only normie shit gets sexualized, that's why I need advice on how to be less autistic

• +1

What helped me was getting a job with people my age, and finding the one or two guys I could stand to talk to. That helped a lot

• +1
What helped me was getting a job with people my age, and finding the one or two guys I could stand to talk to. That helped a lot
I'll try to get a job on the field this summer, but my problem is when alone with a girl

• +1
If your shaking stuttering and acting weird around females then that means your gay boyo

• +1
En mi opinión la hipergamia no les da a la mayoría de mujeres hasta ser adultas. Creo que puedes conseguir algo haciendo de bluepilled por un rato pero cuida tu psique

• +1
En mi opinión la hipergamia no les da a la mayoría de mujeres hasta ser adultas. Creo que puedes conseguir algo haciendo de bluepilled por un rato pero cuida tu psique
English please my peruvian friend.

• +1
quillo esta no está ni tocada, osea q ni se ha besado pero me he puesto en modo autista y la he jodido

• +1
I've found your cure, friend

• +1
quillo esta no está ni tocada, osea q ni se ha besado pero me he puesto en modo autista y la he jodido
Aprovecha la edad, ella aún piensa en romance y esas cosas así que en mi opinión tienes bastante oportunidad. Realmente no tienes el riesgo de ser adulto y quedar como un arrecho (cachondo) pervertido, sólo eres un adolescente "creciendo"

Solo que no degenere en one itis. Ahí sí la cagas

• +1
Should've drank some alcohol. Always works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Nibba
Should've drank some alcohol. Always works
I know, all the other times I was Alone with Girls I was drunk

• +1
I had one date in my life. Ironically, that was the event that made it crystal clear in my mind that it was over for me, and there is nothing I can do about it.
stop being autistic?
stop being short and ugly?

• +1
crystal clear in my mind that it was over for me, and there is nothing I can do about it.
Jfl at giving up after one date

• +1
she was waiting for a move bro.just cup her tit during the film and youre in bro :sneaky:(y)

• +1