Suggest me non-chalant ways to ask a girl from my class out

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I have her phone number but i dont know how to approach her. I have literally never initiated a conversation with her, she always talks to me first. I dont know what to say in order to not come off as desperate.

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Just bring sth up after the class (assignment, small talk about the lecture etc.) and walk with her then be spontaneous (grabbing lunch in cafeteria, if there’s another class right after you’ll end up sitting together with her etc.)

Innervoid not being an incel??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and InnerVoid
Just bring sth up after the class (assignment, small talk about the lecture etc.) and walk with her then be spontaneous (
im gonna do it from the phone, jfl if you think im gonna do all this

Don't ask her out. Just talk to her more first and feel her out.

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
i mean i have never been friendly with her so if i call ehr and ask her out it would be the same as if i asked her if i want to fuck.

i mean i have never been friendly with her so if i call ehr and ask her out it would be the same as if i asked her if i want to fuck.
Hahah you think you’ll get pussy without facing any rejection? Don’t ask her out directly like that. Talk to her in person at your school and just say I’m going to lunch, are you hungry or some shit like that.. holy man this is simple stuff

Hahah you think you’ll get pussy without facing any rejection?
true but some rejections are too risky. things gonna be pretty awkward between us if that happened.

Don’t ask her out directly like that. Talk to her in person at your school
school? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hahah you think you’ll get pussy without facing any rejection? Don’t ask her out directly like that. Talk to her in person at your school and just say I’m going to lunch, are you hungry or some shit like that.. holy man this is simple stuff
A NT man like you can't understand the struggles :feelscry:

he cant understand that some situations are basically walking on thin ice.

I’m not NT, the fact I’m here hurling slurs means I’m as non-NT as they come. You guys lack social XP and chalk all your problems behind NT