• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, HTN_Mentalcel, Primalsplit and 6 others
tan ascends me so much without it im nobody

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SoundnVision and buflek
tan ascends me so much without it im nobody
Tan ascends me and makes my eyes appear bluer and makes me look so much healthier, need to coloring maxxx ngl.

When i where a white shirt in summer while having a dark tan i get IOIS on nights out as a PSL 0.15 subhuman. I only slay in summer, in winter am a completely invisible subhuman

• +1
Reactions: geezcel and buflek
Tan ascends me and makes my eyes appear bluer and makes me look so much healthier, need to coloring maxxx ngl.

When i where a white shirt in summer while having a dark tan i get IOIS on nights out as a PSL 0.15 subhuman. I only slay in summer, in winter am a completely invisible subhuman
same here but for me its showing muscles and not tan (i never rly tanned cuz of collagencare)

gym is cope

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Xtra and buflek
same here but for me its showing muscles and not tan (i never rly tanned cuz of collagencare)
Idc about my collagen anymore it’s already raped by chain smoking a pack a day and drinking almost everyday

• +1
Reactions: geezcel and buflek
Why would you care about that when you have a LTR, it’s not like you can fuck any girls that give you IOIs anyways

gym is cope for femcel and normie only chad benefits like all things
@buflek bet he was one of the guys that gang raped the tourist in India jfl

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Why would you care about that when you have a LTR, it’s not like you can fuck any girls that give you IOIs anyways
people always say this who are single or in a relationship for not long. i thought like this when i was single and up to the first 2-3 years of LTR. after that u seek for validation of other foids (validation always feels good doesnt matter if u date or a girl or not). also i like to keep foids on the side so if i ever get to be single, i got smth to fuck/text/meet etc.

i also have less jealousy problems when i know that a couple of girls chase me at the time

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and yeeyeeslayer
people always say this who are single or in a relationship for not long. i thought like this when i was single and up to the first 2-3 years of LTR. after that u seek for validation of other foids (validation always feels good doesnt matter if u date or a girl or not).
True
also i like to keep foids on the side so if i ever get to be single, i got smth to fuck/text/meet etc.
True u don’t wanna be a lonely cuck while she’s moved on and fucking other dudes if the relationship doesn’t work out
i also have less jealousy problems when i know that a couple of girls chase me at the time
Yeah and ur gf feels more proud of having u as a bf too and the relationship is healthier if she’s still attracted to u, guys that let themselves go get cucked

• +1
There's only a 6 week tanning window in this shithole
ideally go on holiday in may and again in September to keep the tan as long as possible

legit laa, tan with blue eyes and golden brown hair is just a mogger colouring combo

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
njoy being black
i did some research i might not do it anymore cuz too high inhib

apparently it affects several receptors in the brain causing weird shit like erections and oily skin. i dont want to get cucked in old age cuz of some temporary looksmaxes

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
ideally go on holiday in may and again in September to keep the tan as long as possible

legit laa, tan with blue eyes and golden brown hair is just a mogger colouring combo
That’s my coloring in summer from june till August/September
When fall starts i look like a sickly ill ghost again

especially in my country where women don’t even like gymmaxxed bodies and see them as unnatural
theres not a single country where muscles, at least a little muscle definition like chico for example, is seen as unattractive

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
theres not a single country where muscles, at least a little muscle definition like chico for example, is seen as unattractive
chico isn’t muscular he even said himself gym is useless, by muscles i meant those stupid instagram influencer ogre bodies

chico isn’t muscular he even said himself gym is useless, by muscles i meant those stupid instagram influencer ogre bodies
most normies achieve this body by gymcelling for a year at least

IMG 4206

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i did some research i might not do it anymore cuz too high inhib

apparently it affects several receptors in the brain causing weird shit like erections and oily skin. i dont want to get cucked in old age cuz of some temporary looksmaxes
use mt1, it doesnt reach the brain and only affects tanning receptors. mt2 is retarded, even the guy who invented the peptide doesnt understand why it became more popular than mt1.

• +1