Summer loneliness' is the worst feeling.

Pride

Pride

chameleon
SOUNDTRACK

Friends and Socialization
Before last summer, (and summer of 2020) I had no consistent connections during the summer. Every now and then i would hang out with a friend but i honestly do not remember what else i would do. Its been so long. Anyways, what i do remember vividly was in the summer of 2019, going into my 7th grade year on the 4th of July, i woke up at 7 AM to binge the new season of Stranger Things. I watched it alone. In my living room. Took until 2-3 for me to finish the season and i just remember later that day around 10, my mom and brother left the house and I was alone. I sat there rewatching some of the season and seeing the character's be all together during their fair and watching fireworks with their girlfriend's and friends, and i sat there alone, in my living room, with nobody. Not a friend, not a girfrliend, not family. Not even close to my mom or brothers even due to years of just bs while i was a younger kid. This made summer even more lonely, i didn;t even have family.

MJ ☆ — i think at this point i can associate any song...

Current day,
Now that i have a closer social circle which i got into last summer, i finally can feel less lonely during the 3 month gap of school. I finally have at least some connection. I hate how i used to feel during this time. I am tearing up now. Its the worst feeling anyone can go through. I won't tell anyone irl ever, this will go to the grave. I hear songs from Stranger Things and it just hurts my chest, songs in general from better or worse times, make my chest just hurt man. Im supposed to hang with these 2 girls tn with a friend and im crying man fck. Shes bad tho but with how todays been, this will probably end up bad for me. i honestly appreactie the guys who listen or read my ramblings, i cannot speak about this to anyone.IRL anytime someone tries to tear me down i have learned the best way to deal with it is by ascending. I see myself as above every dude who talks down to me (yet most physically have to look up to me) since i am. I look better, i am taller, and i am smarter where it matters. Its funny how guys who mog tf out me are usually the nicest too me. Weird.
Stranger Things 4 Episode Recap What Does Stranger Things 4, 40% OFF

Sad, Mad, IDK

Pride

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, greycel, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
I don’t normally read these sorta threads, but your music taste is valid (especially for a 15 year old).
I read it and I’m happy you moving up in life bro.

Without our lowest moments, we wouldn’t truly appreciate our highest.

I rotted these past 2 summers
No friends, no dates, no social life

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Pollorex
Jerking off trying to read this with one hand on my phone give me a second bro

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Summer is extremely brutal. Especially when JBs walk around half naked (which is everyday) with their Chad bfs.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Couldn’t take you seriously with these goofy ass pics you added

SOUNDTRACK

Friends and Socialization
Before last summer, (and summer of 2020) I had no consistent connections during the summer. Every now and then i would hang out with a friend but i honestly do not remember what else i would do. Its been so long. Anyways, what i do remember vividly was in the summer of 2019, going into my 7th grade year on the 4th of July, i woke up at 7 AM to binge the new season of Stranger Things. I watched it alone. In my living room. Took until 2-3 for me to finish the season and i just remember later that day around 10, my mom and brother left the house and I was alone. I sat there rewatching some of the season and seeing the character's be all together during their fair and watching fireworks with their girlfriend's and friends, and i sat there alone, in my living room, with nobody. Not a friend, not a girfrliend, not family. Not even close to my mom or brothers even due to years of just bs while i was a younger kid. This made summer even more lonely, i didn;t even have family.

MJ ☆ — i think at this point i can associate any song...

Current day,
Now that i have a closer social circle which i got into last summer, i finally can feel less lonely during the 3 month gap of school. I finally have at least some connection. I hate how i used to feel during this time. I am tearing up now. Its the worst feeling anyone can go through. I won't tell anyone irl ever, this will go to the grave. I hear songs from Stranger Things and it just hurts my chest, songs in general from better or worse times, make my chest just hurt man. Im supposed to hang with these 2 girls tn with a friend and im crying man fck. Shes bad tho but with how todays been, this will probably end up bad for me. i honestly appreactie the guys who listen or read my ramblings, i cannot speak about this to anyone.IRL anytime someone tries to tear me down i have learned the best way to deal with it is by ascending. I see myself as above every dude who talks down to me (yet most physically have to look up to me) since i am. I look better, i am taller, and i am smarter where it matters. Its funny how guys who mog tf out me are usually the nicest too me. Weird.
Stranger Things 4 Episode Recap What Does Stranger Things 4, 40% OFF

Sad, Mad, IDK

Pride

summertime sadness type shi