Summoning experts. Do i look better with my current beard or should i shave?

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
IMG 20230307 131434 093 U guys have seen my clean shaven pics alrdy. Should i go clean shaven again or this suits me better?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Yliaster
@TRUE_CEL need ur opinion bhai. I personally feel like beard makes my jaw more defined.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Cleanshaved looks better imo. You're still good looking with the fuzz, just looks a little unkempt with it

Damn u look good in that pic, gives off a real idgaf look, see @Vain786 this is a real good looking curry not a deluded subhuman like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21403, forevermirin and 2 others
Cleanshaved looks better imo. You're still good looking with the fuzz, just looks a little unkempt with it
what if i grow it out a lil longer than use trimmer to even it out?
Damn u look good in that pic, gives off a real idgaf look, see @Vain786 this is a real good looking curry not a deluded subhuman like you
thanks bhai, i take unfrauded pics from straight eye level angle to not fraud anything

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Iasacrko
Keep it 1 day stubble makes jawline define just line it up or make it even

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Iasacrko
what if i grow it out a lil longer than use trimmer to even it out?

thanks bhai, i take unfrauded pics from straight eye level angle to not fraud anything
I think the stubble looks better on u tho, not a full beard but the stubble gives off a mature and sharper look. It also makes it look like you don’t care but in a good way

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and WanderingBurro
Keep it 1 day stubble makes jawline define just line it up or make it even
this is currently a 5 day stubble, a 1 day stubble doesnt even look a stubble imo
I think the stubble looks better on u tho, not a full beard but the stubble gives off a mature and sharper look. It also makes it look like you don’t care but in a good way
same bhai, i am getting mixed responses. some say to shave it off, others say it makes me look good. Personally i also think it gives me sharper looks, outlines my face better

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
this is currently a 5 day stubble, a 1 day stubble doesnt even look a stubble imo
This looks like my 1 day stubble but everyone has different growth rate but this looks good

same bhai, i am getting mixed responses. some say to shave it off, others say it makes me look good. Personally i also think it gives me sharper looks, outlines my face better
arent you 18? just keep it clean shaven bro its much better for prettyboymax.

Shave your head while at it bro

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
This looks like my 1 day stubble but everyone has different growth rate but this looks good
u have very good beard genetics bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26138
Looking good bro enjoy your youth. Did you maxed your skill color? You looked like curry in your old pics.

skin color"

No he just looks like a fag 😂

No he just looks like a fag 😂
He looks like a curry chico, mogs ur subhuman ass to Mumbai and back, i cant believe u think u actually mog a guy like this ur competition is guys like the BULL

Like fr op u should try modeling, i could seriously see u as a model ur also 6'1. U look really good in these pics

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and poopoohead
You need more face lightening cream

Keep beard and get waves imo

That's ideal tbh. Most girls like stubble.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Looking good bro enjoy your youth. Did you maxed your skill color? You looked like curry in your old pics.

No bhai, its lightning, you can see i look curry in normal sunlight

Like fr op u should try modeling, i could seriously see u as a model ur also 6'1. U look really good in these pics
Nah bhai, m rlly far from modeling but ur giving me lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Keep a light stubble

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I like my current light brown color for now

Waves as in wavy hair?

Yea + it makes me look sharp
get a du rag and get waves you could pull off a lightskin look nocap

Easily the best looking Indian I've seen on this site lol

you sorta look like that guy from the boston bombing who girls were simpin for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Michael Myers
@TRUE_CEL need ur opinion bhai. I personally feel like beard makes my jaw more defined.
Looks better clean-shaven ngl. But stubble (that’s what you have) looks decent as well so just shave every three-five days or so.

you sorta look like that guy from the boston bombing who girls were simpin for
Mirin bhai @ascendedd you are being compared to a Chechen badboy.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Beard makes you more masculine looking and face more angular and defined

But rn at you age, you look better clean shaven, cuz you are already angular enough
So beard make like a bit too much at teenage
But you can have very slight moustache, to give off past puberty late teen vibes

Very nice facial hair already at 17 bhaijaan,

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ascendedd
Beard makes you more masculine looking and face more angular and defined

But rn at you age, you look better clean shaven, cuz you are already angular enough
So beard make like a bit too much at teenage
But you can have very slight moustache, to give off past puberty late teen vibes

Very nice facial hair already at 17 bhaijaan,
thanks bhai, i noticed ur advice. I think i wont leave more beard. i will just keep it 1-2 day stubble, so it wont look like beard but not clean shaven at same time

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
No don't shave it, trust me. Like always keep your stubble lol

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
nah but being fr though. you mog. You just have a faggot haircut that's all you need to change.

nah but being fr though. you mog. You just have a faggot haircut that's all you need to change.
Idk what hairstyle I should get for now, i am planning to keep the messy hairstyle till my hair grows till my philtrum and then i will chNge my style

ur suck a dick sucker :lul: :lul: :lul: holy shit mirin the gaslight tho just for op's oneitis to get BLACKED and he's wondering "wtf bro ithoughti was a chad model!!"

He looks like a curry chico, mogs ur subhuman ass to Mumbai and back, i cant believe u think u actually mog a guy like this ur competition is guys like the BULL
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

keep @the BULL 's name out of ur mouth lil bro he mogs u too

ur suck a dick sucker :lul: :lul: :lul: holy shit mirin the gaslight tho just for op's oneitis to get BLACKED and he's wondering "wtf bro ithoughti was a chad model!!"
It’s not dick sucking he looks really good mogs u to shit and back, he’s the most attractive Curry in this Website by far, and mogs most white users too

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

keep @the BULL 's name out of ur mouth lil bro he mogs u too
Nigga no point arguing with u, u need a mirror in ur house and a higher IQ, ur literally the most Narcy MTN I’ve seen rather or not I mog is irrelevent, I have eyes and I can see ur not even close to chadlite maybe Jist maybe ur a weak htn at most

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
maybe Jist maybe ur a weak htn at most
slowly coming to his senses

... the npc is learning must be new AI technology

ofc im narcy i have superior genetic coding and mental to all rotters here.

and btw i have a large body size mirror besides me 24/7 so i can mire myself i am not deluded