supplements to make my hair grow faster

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
im desperate. what can i take to make my hair grow faster. even if it doesnt work, tell me so I can placebo it into working

Stay bald fagot.

Jamaican castor oil

wild growth oil

cloves

this is what they use in Trinidad and it works quite well

• +1
Reactions: blite and Sens
Jamaican castor oil

wild growth oil

cloves

this is what they use in Trinidad and it works quite well
nice buying these asap. should i use them all or a few? apply them at the same time or different time?

are you trinidaddian?

nice buying these asap. should i use them all or a few? apply them at the same time or different time?

are you trinidaddian?
half Trinidadian

you can use them however you want I would recommend applying it after a shower though. don't use too much because it will make your hair look greasy.

don't use the wild growth oil everyday though. and use the Jamaican castor oil like a hair mask you wash out.

I've used these and my hair grew almost 10 inches in one year. ofc diet plays a role too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
half Trinidadian

you can use them however you want I would recommend applying it after a shower though. don't use too much because it will make your hair look greasy.

don't use the wild growth oil everyday though. and use the Jamaican castor oil like a hair mask you wash out.

I've used these and my hair grew almost 10 inches in one year. ofc diet plays a role too.
also you can apply clove water on your hair every other day same for rice water.

• +1
10 inches in one year
laugh-lol.gif

has to be larp jfl

but anyway any brands you recommend or are they mostly teh same

Be a man and go skin head

laugh-lol.gif

has to be larp jfl

but anyway any brands you recommend or are they mostly teh same
not larping about that. it was mostly dietary changes though that caused that.

wild growth oil is owned by mostly one brand and I would recommend sunny isle or iq natural for castor oil. cloves should be able to be found at your supermarket or wherever you get your groceries. clove oil also works really well but I use clove water.

• +1

wild growth oil is owned by mostly one brand and I would recommend sunny isle or iq natural for castor oil. cloves should be able to be found at your supermarket or wherever you get your groceries. clove oil also works really well but I use clove water.
don't get sunny isle castor oil since there are a lot of scammers. get it from the website or a Caribbean supermarket.

• +1

what dietary changes did you do

don't get sunny isle castor oil since there are a lot of scammers. get it from the website or a Caribbean supermarket.
I meant to say don't get it on amazon. just get it from the website.

what dietary changes did you do
basically I cut out all sugar, dairy and gluten for skin reasons and just ate a bunch of plants like plantains, peas, and cabbage. and ate things like liver and heart for their vitamin content. also a lot fish. I still ate brown or black rice. the meats I ate were mostly goat and chicken.

• +1
12.5mg mk677 made my hair grow really fast, 25mg would've prolly been crazy

Not sure on supplements but some people get big results hanging upside down each day. A few people claim it upped the growth rate by more than 50%.