Suppression with Proviron

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Solum In Mortem Finiat Officium
Will it suppress the HPTA at a low dose(25-50mg a day)? Any experiences?

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
Ping me if u get a answer

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad and szolliontaraelis
bump

• +1
no

• +1
I ran 25mg daily and it supressed me heavily

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad and Fishy
I ran 25mg daily and it supressed me heavily
Really? In the studies 100mg a day for year only suppressed 50% of the participants. What did you noticed about the suppression the most?

• +1
Really? In the studies 100mg a day for year only suppressed 50% of the participants. What did you noticed about the suppression the most?
my dick stopped working and I was emotionless. now rep :p

• +1
  • +1
That’s not a symptom of suppression you dumbfuck, its a sign of low E
Low E is part of HPTA supression since proviron acts as a mild AI, retard. kys for reacting that way to someone trying to help you

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
Why are you using proviron?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Gonna hit the beach next week and need to debloat. Also stuck at 115kg on the incline and it annoys the fuck outta me
Proviron as little to non enhancement benefits, just do a proper cycle for the gains

Proviron as little to non enhancement benefits, just do a proper cycle for the gains
yea its not anabolic but its a good debloater, or so i hear and i won’t ever touch any injectables again nearly beat my professor in the middle of a lecture while doing a test p cycle lmao makes me irritable and angry af

yea its not anabolic but its a good debloater, or so i hear and i won’t ever touch any injectables again nearly beat my professor in the middle of a lecture while doing a test p cycle lmao makes me irritable and angry af
Proviron is pointless in ur case pure cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
which study are u talking about

which study are u talking about

Doesnt seem worth it honestly even though there is minimal chance of suppression at that dose especially if its used short term. Whats ur diet like. Drop starches other than well cooked potatoes and white rice it can help u debloat

Low E is part of HPTA supression since proviron acts as a mild AI, retard. kys for reacting that way to someone trying to help you
provision doesn't act as a mild ai its fake
graycel

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis