Reactions: mog222, jflsnowdzz, JohnBaza and 6 others
mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Allornothing, rteme and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Endoplasmic82, NoseProphecy, Shkreliii and 7 others
.org users are terrible raters especially newgens like you. Egos are too big to give honest ratings
Why ask for a rating then? Sorry if I didn’t fulfil you’re chadlite desires

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, STUPIDREFEREES, arabcelxxx and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, STUPIDREFEREES, greywind and 9 others
ur a htn I feel like but idk ur wierd to rate tbh

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and N1666
Why ask for a rating then? Sorry if I didn’t fulfil you’re chadlite desires
Well im not average, average male does not have hunter eyes and a sharp jawline.
Chadlite in your mind:feelskek:

Serious, HTN.

HTN.
What am i missing? I got good harmony, hunter eyes, low set eyebrows, slightly hollow cheeks, defined jawline, good harmony, youthful white skin, all the traits considered desireable by this website. Dont understand how im not at least a 7/10.

• Hmm...
Maybe high htn, cl if you're lean

• +1
Well im not average, average male does not have hunter eyes and a sharp jawline.

What am i missing? I got good harmony, hunter eyes, low set eyebrows, slightly hollow cheeks, defined jawline, good harmony, youthful white skin, all the traits considered desireable by this website. Dont understand how im not at least a 7/10.
Dye your hair black or brown, that will make you high mtn

• +1
That's an overrate, he's a mtn at best
Yeah, now that I think about it you're right. I'm overrating here.
Genuinely i know you guys are lying because non egotistical people on other blackpill forums consistently tell me im a 7/10. Thats how i know this shithole is full of narcys that want to put down other people due to ego reasons.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, jflsnowdzz, sub5c3l and 1 other person
bro you have contrast of a corpse , mtn get some tan and dye your hair a little darker

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated, TheParkinSon, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Genuinely i know you guys are lying because non egotistical people on other blackpill forums consistently tell me im a 7/10. Thats how i know this shithole is full of narcys that want to put down other people due to ego reasons.
I don't know you, I have no reason to put you down nor do I care enough. You can't accept the rating because you are delusional and clearly insecure.

• +1
Reactions: rteme, sub5c3l and Teddo23
Then why are you asking for rating then 🤣

• +1
Reactions: rteme, Lyxguxx, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Bro, I'm being genuine. You should post better pics without frauding. How do you expect us to rate you accurately with those autistic face poses:feelskek:?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, sub5c3l and N1666
Then why are you asking for rating then 🤣
Nvm i knew it was retarded to ask for a rating here. Niggas here will call this the pinnacle of beauty
Images   2024 04 21T154007670

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reaper2, It'snotover and sub5c3l
Bro, I'm being genuine. You should post better pics without frauding. How do you expect us to rate you accurately with those autistic face poses:feelskek:?
I just have a default autist stare tbh i do a bit of squinting but apart from that its my resting face

• +1
I just have a default autist stare tbh i do a bit of squinting but apart from that its my resting face
Post better pictures without frauding boyo. Remember the only one you fool is yourself.

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-183434_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-183434_Instagram.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and N1666
Post better pictures without frauding boyo. Remember the only one you fool is yourself.
Not frauding but anyway seriously. If this forum doesnt think i am attractive i am genuinely confused. Isnt hunter eyes and a defined jawline and slightly hollow cheeks and white skin the beauty standard here?? I dont get it

• +1
  • +1
no but u look good bhai

• +1
You are def not chadlite, htn
That's a chadlite and keep in mind he is also with buzzcut
This is a full chad. I could measure his shit right now to prove it. Stop being stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, try2beme, It'snotover and 4 others
bro you have contrast of a corpse , mtn get some tan and dye your hair a little darker
My skin looks dull because im inside with no natural light

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and mayo mogger
Also u look good op
It's hard to distinguish guys above htn+ cuz u don't wanna overrate them. Alsocits the small thjngs u can't visually eyeball that makes the difference. Many guysbwho look like htns are lites

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Samiscool234
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currycelll, It'snotover and sub5c3l
No but u look decent. Main problem is lack of contrast and weird forehead.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and sub5c3l
Also u look good op
It's hard to distinguish guys above htn+ cuz u don't wanna overrate them. Alsocits the small thjngs u can't visually eyeball that makes the difference. Many guysbwho look like htns are lites
I mean i think my harmony is almost as good as chicos and my features and not bad either surely that makes me chadlite

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Samiscool234
Not frauding but anyway seriously. If this forum doesnt think i am attractive i am genuinely confused. Isnt hunter eyes and a defined jawline and slightly hollow cheeks and white skin the beauty standard here?? I dont get it
My final rating: HTN. It is a very good rating though.

• +1
This is a full chad. I could measure his shit right now to prove it. Stop being stupid
You are a fucking idiot niggwr don't even reply to me

• +1
people won’t give u chad rating until you’re psl lord

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and sub5c3l
I mean i think my harmony is almost as good as chicos and my features and not bad either surely that makes me chadlite
Your harmony is probably not close to chico
Tyler mahernis close to chico w 82% harmony
Chico is like 90

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234 and sub5c3l
your biggest failo is disgusting hair and skull shape

You are a fucking idiot niggwr don't even reply to me
God shut up subhuman go jerk off to girls who you'll never get. Important people are talking

BYE BYE🗣️🤫🧏🏻‍♂️ SO OHIO SKIBIDI SIGMA🍷🗿🗿

No. Low psl god
His eye area and jaw are 1 in 1 million
Features don't make a psl god alone
U need 85%+ harmony
All psl gods are 85%+ harmony and godly features

• +1
Reactions: med and Samiscool234
your biggest failo is disgusting hair and skull shape
My hair is bad i guess because of the colour but hows my skull shape bad? I just have zygos that are projected outwards aint that a good thing

U could be a lite tho
Have someone measure ur candids

Except bomer who's like 96% harmony but for obv reasons
Bomer in my opinion is ok hes like chad but not psl god because his gonions are rounded and it makes him look a bit odd
I guess beautys a bit subjective to some degree

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and Blackgymmax
damn bro how tf do ya just know teach us