Surely in these pictures i am chadlite

chadlite in Jakarta indonesia

My hair is bad i guess because of the colour but hows my skull shape bad? I just have zygos that are projected outwards aint that a good thing
uper third looks disproportionate

Bomer in my opinion is ok hes like chad but not psl god because his gonions are rounded and it makes him look a bit odd
I guess beautys a bit subjective to some degree
Worst features of anyone considered a psl god

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
nice norwood 1-2 sir :D

• JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234 and Teddo23
It'd genetics really
It is not
I was very stressed and anxious and only ate candy and was overweight and put gel on my hairline which fucked my hairline over.
Its been 4 years since ive fixed all those problems and my hairline hasnt changed since

It is not
I was very stressed and anxious and only ate candy and was overweight and put gel on my hairline which fucked my hairline over.
Its been 4 years since ive fixed all those problems and my hairline hasnt changed since
I was literaly the same as you through 13-14 till now im 19, and am not balding or haven't started atleast

I was literaly the same as you through 13-14 till now im 19, and am not balding or haven't started atleast
But imagine going thru that for 3 years straight. 1 year wont do much damage but 3 will

I meant that it started since 13-14 till now,
Oh wait i didnt read that. Mb
Maybe its partially genetic but still it can be avoided in most cases by reducing stress eating healthy etc.

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
Htn, not there yet but u can ascend

You look like a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
no

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dontknowan and j05
Biggest flaw is your hairline, especially your temples wich are on the weaker side and fuck your forehead, fix that by applying minoxidil with dermarolling and you'll be in a very good spot.

Chadlite 😍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Samiscool234 and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969
Wtf is this htn++ bullshit just say strong htn 💀
it's not bullshit, it's just how i rate. Some people are HTN+ which is medium htn then? I prefer just using + marks to show.

Low htn, if your not frauding btw you have a resting face of an autist

Worst features of anyone considered a psl god
chimpanzee GIF
monkey GIF
gorillas dancing GIF
monkeys GIF

BGM be like:
Oneofthegoodonesss

• JFL
Cheeksucking autist

Normie btw. Mid to below average looking

• JFL
In first pic u are looking subhuman.
In second high Mtn - low HTN

U look pale and honestly shit. U should colourmaxx your skin with lycopene and beta-carotene or tanning and dye your hairs black or darker shades of brown. Maybe HTN or low Chadlite if you have height.
So i suppose its just about bones then like this forum likes to preach

Low htn, if your not frauding btw you have a resting face of an autist
He took candid pics on .org, be happy he didnt do instagram tier frauding, that alone puts him in htn,

Bad haircut, your face is on the narrow side, and by having hair that adds height to your skull is bad.

Id reccomend a wider haircut with volume on the back, to give off appearance of width.
@Samiscool234

Trust me with this one, grow your hair out and try it

@Samiscool234

Trust me with this one, grow your hair out and try it
Long hair looks gross and musty unless ur a chad honestly