Surgeries to become Sean o pry?

S

subhumantosubhumans

Bronze
What surgeries will fix my subhuman eye area and make me Sean o pry hunter like? I want to become dark triad . Over for me unless surgery

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpeg
    IMG_0840.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, bloodsteal, Feliezzx and 3 others
Go to your local surgeon and ask him for a plan to become Opry. He is an expert and it’s best not to research but rather trust his expertise. Good luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, antony 726, reddotguy and 9 others
Go to your local surgeon and ask him for a plan to become Opry. He is an expert and it’s best not to research but rather trust his expertise. Good luck
Troll or serious? Doctor know Sean o pry? Surgery name called hunter eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: xxv and Tai Lung
make yourself believe that reincarnation is real then rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nerdmaxxing, Lost_Soul, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
What surgeries will fix my subhuman eye area and make me Sean o pry hunter like? I want to become dark triad . Over for me unless surgery
wdym bro you already are dark triad

make yourself believe that reincarnation is real then rope
Reincarnationmaxx? Real? Someone tried before? I want Chad born in America

But dark triad have hunter eye? Over for me unless I become hunter?
what the fuck are you saying, theres no way this isnt a bot who's just stringing keywords together

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and SuperDavidGangbang

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloodsteal, SuperDavidGangbang, reddotguy and 4 others
Lower third:
- Jaw angle implants and jaw shaving
- Genioplasty/chin implant

Eyes:
- Cosmetic Orbital Box Osteotomy and/or Bone bridge canthopexy (to alter canthal tilt)
- Supraorbital implant

Hair:
- Some sort of hairline lowering

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and kebab
Lower third:

Eyes:
- Cosmetic Orbital Box Osteotomy and/or Bone bridge canthopexy (to alter canthal tilt)
- Supraorbital implant

Hair:
Thanks for this, I screenshot to remember

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Jaw surgery
Forehead implant
Hairline lowering
Drill bone cantho

It's never over, op

Lower third:

Eyes:
- Supraorbital implant

Hair:
Btw remove jaw shaving, and remember that OBO can make your eyes closer together as well as changing tilt

I highly suggest surgeon Dr.Sunil Richardson.
He'll turn you into o pry for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Fiqh, reddotguy and 2 others
I respect you have a clear goal in mind and are willing to do anything to achieve it, don't let the people making fun of you for it discourage you. I will show you that your dream is possible soon, give me a while.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson, ccwarrior, Neptune299 and 2 others
I respect you have a clear goal in mind and are willing to do anything to achieve it, don't let the people making fun of you for it discourage you. I will show you that your dream is possible soon, give me a while.
This isn’t guaranteed, plus it will be expensive. At least 10k.

Step one: become Buddhist
Step two: shotgunmaxx
Step three: reincarnate as Sean O’pry

• JFL
Reactions: bloodsteal
Captura de Tela 2023 12 24 as 231617

brother, unfortunately your phenotype holds you back, but don't give up, you can still become o'pry.
You will need a modified special orbital box osteotomy from giant implants, with upwards and inwards advancement, eyebrow lowering surgery, a lefort 3 ccw to reduce your philtrum, lip reshaping, eyelid surgery, eye lenghtening device use, eyebrow implants, side jaw shaving along with a vertical genioplasty, blue contacts, hydrocodoquinone on skin, rhinoplasty and nose fillers for projection and you are done. Just check it out, the resemblance is uncanny. Keep grinding and get the surgeries brother. YOU WILL ASCEND. NEVER GIVE UP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, bloodsteal, Bzz and 2 others
View attachment 2630177View attachment 2630182
brother, unfortunately your phenotype holds you back, but don't give up, you can still become o'pry.
You will need a modified special orbital box osteotomy from giant implants, with upwards and inwards advancement, eyebrow lowering surgery, a lefort 3 ccw to reduce your philtrum, lip reshaping, eyelid surgery, eye lenghtening device use, eyebrow implants, side jaw shaving along with a vertical genioplasty, blue contacts, hydrocodoquinone on skin, rhinoplasty and nose fillers for projection and you are done. Just check it out, the resemblance is uncanny. Keep grinding and get the surgeries brother. YOU WILL ASCEND. NEVER GIVE UP
@ccwarrior thoughts on this?

i can show u how to become opry through surgeries

View attachment 2630177View attachment 2630182
I screenshot this for life fuel thank but what my phenotype is? Subhuman Indian?