Why sean o pry acts bluepilled and doesn't show off abt his looks

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman

Look at this guy. I hv made a thread about mocking sean o pry in chico podcast on being the "looks dont matter" "just be confident" guy coz if he wasnt this is how he would end up like ppl are literally roasting this guy on insta hes from pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
cuz if u have fame and wealth. would you want t geyt cancelled?

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and Clark69
i am extremely sorry to inform you that i did not read this thread

• Love it
Reactions: greycel, northern mogger and Deleted member 65499
''i have a vell defined face" yeah sure :lul:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and rubberduck
i am extremely sorry to inform you that i did not read this thread

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
  • JFL
Reactions: Random_maxxer
Funny how a pakicel with exactly my face structure has the courage to say he has a well defined face, good how delusion can make someone live a better life than others.

While I think I'll need more than a bimax, this guy wakes up and thinks he's mogging others

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles
Yeah if Chads didn't act humble society would hate them. And that goes for all forms of privilege, the elites in the West figured the wealth version of this centuries ago, which is why they don't show off their wealth like elites in places like Saudi Arabia do, keeps the common people off their back. But this guy's case is even worse cause I think he's not gl enough to be able to be this openly arrogant. Plus he has an aspie face and comical curry voice, he just looks punchable and repulses normies by saying stuff like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, klamus and TheRagingBull
Yeah if Chads didn't act humble society would hate them. The elites in the West figured the wealth version of that centuries ago, which is why they don't show off like elites in places like Saudi Arabia do. But this guy's case is even worse cause I think he's not gl enough to be able to be this openly arrogant. Plus he has an aspie face and comical curry voice.
He is basically non nt

Funny how a pakicel with exactly my face structure has the courage to say he has a well defined face, good how delusion can make someone live a better life than others.

While I think I'll need more than a bimax, this guy wakes up and thinks he's mogging others

Bro i would understand salludon saying this but this guy?

bc he doesnt want to be seen as dickhead he wants to be seen as humble down to earth guy good reputation more options for work

Imagine comparing sean opry to a nigger like this it's like comparing a human god to a ant
Imagine being rhinomogged by o pry's fag alien nose :lul: no seriously wtf is that nose this pajeet has legit so ass

cuz if u have fame and wealth. would you want t geyt cancelled?
jfl. I don't know what these greycels want him to say. Have him say some controversial shit that'll put a stain on his modelling career that earned him millions?

"if you're ugly just kys"

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
Bro i would understand salludon saying this but this guy?
Would be over for his mental health if he realized he'd need the full package to fix his facial depth.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
male models = lucky cucks

broad, like good frame
ah broad, i always wonder why Bollywood celebs don't even try to improve their accents, at least to appear 'high class' or shit

jfl. I don't know what these greycels want him to say. Have him say some controversial shit that'll put a stain on his modelling career that earned him millions?
View attachment 2817655
"if you're ugly just kys"
Yeah no ones like Op can say whatever they want

Screenshot 2024 03 24 202645

"weak game and demeanour so he can't bag the women he likes" :lul::lul::lul:

i'm sure women use words like 'game', definitely not some red-pilled malding curry

Just how billionaires try to fit in by "eating" at McDonald's and "driving" a Civic

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
I respect this Chadjeet. Instead of virtue signalling and giving gyaan on “working hard” he tells it as it is. Redpill and male delusion in modern age would be very less if chads spoke up the truth like him.
Setting aside the obvious Indian speech pattern ("Chadjeet" jfl) I don't understand this attitude. How does society benefit from men giving up and becoming black pilled? Why would you want less red pilled men? And what kind of retard wants to live in a society where gl guys flaunt their looks and privilege over those less genetically fortunate and try to convince them nothing they do matters? This guy is supposedly a traditional conservative Hindu too.

Last edited:

Look at this guy. I hv made a thread about mocking sean o pry in chico podcast on being the "looks dont matter" "just be confident" guy coz if he wasnt this is how he would end up like ppl are literally roasting this guy on insta hes from pakistan.

Well defined face 404. He looks like shit. Sean knows his looks are everything and has admitted that in an interview. He doesn’t openly want to say it’s over to a bunch of ugly children that worship him because it would destroy any fallacy of muhhh looksmaxxing and make them suicidal. Fucking retard.

he means relatively speaking to the other people in his country