Why sean o pry yaps so much?

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman
Just saw his podcast with chico and he was talking about the same bs looks dont matter dont bully the kid everyone bullies that "just be confident and kind to ppl" mentality when he himself knows that his looks play a major role in his life and he might not be anything without them

• +1
Reactions: capybara and Iasacrko
you just gotta take that first step

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Detective, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
He is extremely self aware about his autism and tries to ntmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, aleksander, toji. and 9 others
Bro he’s gaslighting ppl do that to feel better

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and whiteislandpill
yeah what the other guy said

sean is just trying to NTMAXX in case any baddies thta used to get bullied watch the podcast theyll invite him to their house and think "wow hes hot AND hes not a narc? fuck me!!"

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I love how his a "just be confident" kind of guy

Does more good than being a hopeless loser that never tries.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
It’s called being fake if u have any talent like let’s say ur smart when ppl ask you would do the same thing

It makes the mogger feel better about himself and mog even harder with the dopamine from the Bulshit he’s making up

If anyone models are the ppl who know this the most

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, zura, Feliezzx and 3 others
It’s called being fake if u have any talent like let’s say ur smart when ppl ask you would do the same thing

It makes the mogger feel better about himself and mog even harder with the dopamine from the Bulshit he’s making up

Yeah just like the rich say money doesn't buy happiness

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
i thought he was just gonna say some casual typical bluepill shit like "just be yourself confident blah blah blah" but no
i found it weird that he mentioned "not bullying the kid whos getting bullied""
its probably him subconsciously remembering the trauma from his own bullying, he was ugly and autistic as a kid

i thought he was just gonna say some casual typical bluepill shit like "just be yourself confident blah blah blah" but no
i found it weird that he mentioned "not bullying the kid whos getting bullied""
its probably him subconsciously remembering the trauma from his own bullying, he was ugly and autistic as a kid
Yeah that was kinda specific

Obiously retard
Why would he push blackpill when its literally a career destroyer

Him saying "Oh yea im way better than you all and your wives and gfs would choose me a million times" would make people hate him even tho its the truth so he just fakes nt

• +1
Reactions: zura, TheMaxxer333 and Gilly
I bet you Sean bullied people before

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
wasnt O Alien bully in school didnt he said in a interview that he was mean in high school plus dont hate on him only thing he know is positive reinforcment he never lived a normal life

• +1
Reactions: cadee
Obiously retard
Why would he push blackpill when its literally a career destroyer

Him saying "Oh yea im way better than you all and your wives and gfs would choose me a million times" would make people hate him even tho its the truth so he just fakes nt

opry is a alien looking nigga he prob got bullied thats why he say we need to help bullied people

• +1
Reactions: cadee

:ROFLMAO:

It’s funny because O pry was cocky in high school and bullied other kids below him

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: cadee and niqfan625
Thats what i would do if i were him tbh
Like when people ask do u go to the gym
I just say i just do a couple of push ups at home

because he's a normie

FCD3FB58 27A2 47B2 873B C0B2924F6C64

It’s from a forum

he just faking, he has no reason to talk about his real opinions, he just says what ppl want to hear

• +1
Reactions: cadee and Infinite
It's easier to admit it isn't simply due to luck.
And he's just telling what the masses want to hear, no one wants to hear a good looking tell that he succeeded due to his looks, you just gotta play it off to come off as not cocky and arrogant.

Just saw his podcast with chico and he was talking about the same bs looks dont matter dont bully the kid everyone bullies that "just be confident and kind to ppl" mentality when he himself knows that his looks play a major role in his life and he might not be anything without them
If he was completely honest with 0 yap and virtue signaling, he would probably be cancelled

His entire career and success is due to his looks - he’s a legit supermodel

He is simply using a social mask to avoid getting involved with the incel community of lookmaxxing, which can have severe repercussions for his professional career. But he knows deeply all the implications and meanings within the community.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
being bullied in middle school was the arguably the best thing that has helped me

He is just a nice guy