A girl rated Sean o pry a 3 and Chico a 6

She my irl friend she like a low tier Becky we was having a conversation and i was bored so I show her a pic of my favorite model and she out of no where rated Sean o pry a 3 It was a video so he was in motion and I also shown her this pic of him View attachment 2267874 and this oneView attachment 2267875 she proceeded to say he looks retarded which got me mad almost wanted to slap that bitch so then I show her a video of Chico and she said he looks good at first glance but trouble in the second like wtf how tf does Chico and Sean have lowappeal I think she just insecure and coping this the video I show of her for Chico

They want vinnie hacker not those psl gods, what do you ethnic retard dont understand

She's LTB lol
Your dude on your pfp looks good but he looks to nigger ish and poor will look better as a light skin or with a better black pheno

Your dude on your pfp looks good but he looks to nigger ish and poor will look better as a light skin or with a better black pheno
He's an Ethiopian soldier lol, this is literally the best Pheno to have as a black guy, East African bone mogger

He's an Ethiopian soldier lol, this is literally the best Pheno to have as a black guy, East African bone mogger
He looks black and could easily pass as a somailan still mogs me tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
Still this doesn’t make any not obese one a stacylite
It's not that she's slim, she kinda cute. She seems to have a decent skull, rather than the squished alien chimp skull that most niggers have.
Then again, perhaps I'm not good at rating niggers because to me they are the ugliest race

He looks anything but a Somali tbqh doesn't have the subhuman traits they usually have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 29155
He looks black and could easily pass as a somailan still mogs me tho
Somalis are not this black or robust, most Somalis including myself are boneless

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
It's not that she's slim, she kinda cute. She seems to have a decent skull, rather than the squished alien chimp skull that most niggers have.
Then again, perhaps I'm not good at rating niggers because to me they are the ugliest race
Personality halo

Somalis are not this black or robust, most Somalis including myself are boneless

Arranged marriages rapes a populations bones quasi incest genes ontop thanks to Islam is a breeding bomb for subhumanity some how Arabs aren't effected

• +1
They want vinnie hacker not those psl gods, what do you ethnic retard dont understand
Vinnie is as much of a PSL as the others. Also this is the weirdest mogging I've ever seen
>mogs all around but gets dickmogged
Hollywood florida giugno 11 tiktok personality vinnie hacker l e youtube personality deji olat

Has an ass bigger than a black man's 😂
Hollywood florida june 11 tiktok personality vinnie hacker l and youtube personality deji olat

• JFL
Damn sorry bro that you a somailan I just seen some Ethiopian that can pass as somailans like for an example
IMG 0196

• +1
Arranged marriages rapes a populations bones quasi incest genes ontop thanks to Islam is a breeding bomb for subhumanity some how Arabs aren't effected
I'm not complaining since I don't have a long midface and my face isnt giga narrow, my jaw is just narrow, thats all, but hoping mandible growth ascends me

It's tera crazy how hard opry mogs her I can't take women seriously
What will you rate her your self cuz someone said she a Stacy lite

Yea being a somailan is probably one of the worst pheno to mankind

It's best to abort curry and Somali kids worst races on this planet gooks lack dimorphism but can look decent in neotany nogs are Hella masculine facially even if recessed to shit but somalis and pajeets oh god it's the cess pit for subhumanity

• So Sad
Yea being a somailan is probably one of the worst pheno to mankind
One of yeah, but somali women fog, and North Somalis mog the rest of East Africa

It's best to abort curry and Somali kids worst races on this planet gooks lack dimorphism but can look decent in neotany nogs are Hella masculine facially even if recessed to shit but somalis and pajeets oh god it's the cess pit for subhumanity
North Somalis and North Indians mog south somalis and south indians

North Somalis and North Indians mog south somalis and south indians

They all get mogged brutally by your average nordic it's not point in these autistic comparisons.

Just compare your average nordic to your average north Indian it gets mogged to the kingdoms of shang hi and back forget about using chads to cherry pick your average nordic mogs them to the kingdoms of China and back

Attachments

• 8A604DB5-6A79-48F4-BB80-B64058715315.jpg
    8A604DB5-6A79-48F4-BB80-B64058715315.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
  • GracileIndidEnhanced.jpg
    GracileIndidEnhanced.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
They all get mogged brutally by your average nordic it's not point in these autistic comparisons.

Just compare your average nordic to your average north Indian it gets mogged to the kingdoms of shang hi and back forget about using chads to cherry pick your average nordic mogs them to the kingdoms of China and back
Yeah, obviously Nordics mog Indians lol

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
He still has an empty stare, like there's nothing behind his eyes...
Is it because of to much hooded eyes in some pics of me I have a lot of hooded eyes people say I look soul less and like a serial killer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar

True the only decent Indians are the ones who have lighter skin but tbh any shit skin Indian mogs the somailan phenotype

• JFL
Yeah, obviously Nordics mog Indians lol

It never began looking at this shit I hate pajeets for not practicing euegncis in the past I mean it's basically impossible as an ethnic to mog Nordics

• So Sad
True the only decent Indians are the ones who have lighter skin but tbh any shit skin Indian mogs the somailan phenotype

Bro they look like some other variant of subhuman there races which shouldn't exist period it sounds racist but no it's because the average is just that ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29224
It never began looking at this shit I hate pajeets for not practicing euegncis in the past I mean it's basically impossible as an ethnic to mog Nordics
It's not if the Nordic is ugly as fuck, balding and recessed, but on average they mog lol. Yeah the modern diet has ruined us, the reason East African women look better than other africans is due to the ancient eest Eurasian ancestry

It's not if the Nordic is ugly as fuck, balding and recessed, but on average they mog lol. Yeah the modern diet has ruined us, the reason East African women look better than other africans is due to the ancient eest Eurasian ancestry

Well I was talking about averages I see a fuck tonne more Nordics that look like Thom strijjd than a single curry which looks like prime sendhil ramurthy it

• +1
Do you have the casual Long face and big forehead somailan pheno

Well I was talking about averages I see a fuck tonne more Nordics that look like Thom strijjd than a single curry which looks like prime sendhil ramurthy it
Thom edits the fuck out of his images but yeah, insane how good he looks, his coloring is fucking insane

My other siblings have compact midfaces and they don't have big foreheads, the only reason I have a big forehead is fue to traction alopecia, I wore hats 24/7

My other siblings have compact midfaces and they don't have big foreheads, the only reason I have a big forehead is fue to traction alopecia, I wore hats 24/7
Can you send me a pic and I tell you if you pheno is bad for a somailan

I dm u

ugly girls will rate guys out of their league worse