A girl rated Sean o pry a 3 and Chico a 6

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
She my irl friend she like a low tier Becky we was having a conversation and i was bored so I show her a pic of my favorite model and she out of no where rated Sean o pry a 3 It was a video so he was in motion and I also shown her this pic of him
IMG 0184
and this one
IMG 0183
she proceeded to say he looks retarded which got me mad almost wanted to slap that bitch so then I show her a video of Chico and she said he looks good at first glance but trouble in the second like wtf how tf does Chico and Sean have lowappeal I think she just insecure and coping this the video I show of her for Chico

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
i guess it's over for opry
hopefully he wont suffer too much when he inevitably ropes after hearing this news

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 27472 and 20 others
ok but where's the picture of the girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, datboijj, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
show vinnie or any well liked tiktoker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Suimaxxer
ok but where's the picture of the girl.
This is pics I found of her insta
IMG 0187
IMG 0188
IMG 0189
she filter maxing in the first 2 pics in irl she looks more like the 3rd one

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, TheTakeoverHasBegun, datboijj and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 24507 and 3 others
bro are you serious that looks like Cj from San andreas
She narcy and has a high ego like I’m already aware of my sun humanity she needs to as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
She my irl friend she like a low tier Becky we was having a conversation and i was bored so I show her a pic of my favorite model and she out of no where rated Sean o pry a 3 It was a video so he was in motion and I also shown her this pic of him View attachment 2267874 and this oneView attachment 2267875 she proceeded to say he looks retarded which got me mad almost wanted to slap that bitch so then I show her a video of Chico and she said he looks good at first glance but trouble in the second like wtf how tf does Chico and Sean have lowappeal I think she just insecure and coping this the video I show of her for Chico

Women lie.
Don't EVER trust what a woman says to your face.
If you ask a woman an opinion on anything it's a 50/50 chance she's either lying or doing some mental gymnastic on the situation.
Besides, if she rated them high, it would make someone in the room feel ugly

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, zura, terrorblade and 1 other person
Show her a video of the God himself, Alain Delon, and see the reaction

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, DelonLover1999, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
this place copes just as hard as bluepilled normie cucks cope, most "PSL SLAYERS" or any guy you THINK is a god for their looks, most likely has no real appeal to girls, TMYK

• +1
Reactions: Detective and zura
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 29167 and HeightPilledum
she proceeded to say he looks retarded which got me mad
Yes, he has some really retarded facial expressions and weird stares like he's autistic or something...
2b15e1d3a52a43729788a40daa53fe20.jpg
tumblr_newe73bakO1qe0fxmo6_500.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manana, BrahminBoss, rand anon and 3 others
Yes, he has some really retarded facial expressions and weird stares like he's autistic or something...
I can relate to this.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Gonthar
The video and the photos I send he didn’t look retarded

• +1
What will you rate her tho
For a black woman, that's a stacylite. I need to see her naked to give a proper judgment, but from those pics alone, she's way better looking than the majority of black women

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Brootal and khvirgin
For a black woman, that's a stacylite. I need to see her naked to give a proper judgment, but from those pics alone, she's way better looking than the majority of black women
thats not a fucking stacylite lmao
she's a mtb even for black women

• +1
Reactions: Brootal
thats not a fucking stacylite lmao
she's a mtb even for black women
Idk man, she's pretty cute. I don't know if you've ever seen what the average niggerina is like, but they usually ugly as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Idk man, she's pretty cute. I don't know if you've ever seen what the average niggerina is like, but they usually ugly as fuck
are you american?
because i feel the american average black women look worse because they're mostly overweight

It's because of his lips, crooked nose and overdeveloped masseters. His eye hooding also contributes to it IMO albeit to a lesser extent. I've spent a lot of time trying to create a composite that has similar features but looks very intelligent, and only could achieve it modifying those things. It's my current avi and here they are side by side, image adjusted to be as close as possible in size:

Opry vs 8 psl morph

The perceived intelligence increases a lot with those features modified, morph looks much higher IQ in comparison.

@iluvmilfs Your friend underrates both but is not wrong at all because O'pry sometimes can look stupid (most people do, honestly).

• +1
Bimax protrusion shaquashina rating top 0.00000001% men, god damn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and HeightPilledum
It's because of his lips, crooked nose and overdeveloped masseters. His eye hooding also contributes to it IMO albeit to a lesser extent. I've spent a lot of time trying to create a composite that has similar features but looks very intelligent, and only could achieve it modifying those things. It's my current avi and here they are side by side, image adjusted to be as close as possible in size:

View attachment 2267911

The perceived intelligence increases a lot with those features modified, morph looks much higher IQ in comparison.

@iluvmilfs Your friend underrates both but is not wrong at all because O'pry sometimes can look stupid (most people do, honestly).
how about Chico than she said he looks bad at second glance

are you american?
because i feel the american average black women look worse because they're mostly overweight
They're mostly overweight here in Europe too.
They're fat as fuck in Africa as well.
I think the few nig women who stay skinny all do it for modeling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
She my irl friend she like a low tier Becky we was having a conversation and i was bored so I show her a pic of my favorite model and she out of no where rated Sean o pry a 3 It was a video so he was in motion and I also shown her this pic of him View attachment 2267874 and this oneView attachment 2267875 she proceeded to say he looks retarded which got me mad almost wanted to slap that bitch so then I show her a video of Chico and she said he looks good at first glance but trouble in the second like wtf how tf does Chico and Sean have lowappeal I think she just insecure and coping this the video I show of her for Chico

Because in real life girls don't believe in this psl autistic nonsense. I always knew that. The forum is full of retards.

Because in real life girls don't believe in this psl autistic nonsense. I always knew that. The forum is full of retards.
psl isnt something to be believed in greycel. high psl=high appeal

They're mostly overweight here in Europe too.
They're fat as fuck in Africa as well.
I think the few nig women who stay skinny all do it for modeling
Still this doesn’t make any not obese one a stacylite

Nigga this hoe would cream at the sight of O'Pry or Chico irl

Tell her to rate this guy @iluvmilfs
1655958 1582718800199 1