Surgery COPERS

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Here and there we see surgery copers wisely figured out how any softmaxing is useless, and how you can't ascend no matter what. Just like "Natty gymcel" copers, those kind of copers doesn't want to spend FUCKING 5 MINUTES into looksmaxing, let alone anything longer. They think anything quick with consequences is the ONLY way to go, i don't have anything against it (Idgaf tbh), but then they have nerve to speak random shit about softmaxing that doesn't make any sense, and tell me how i am the stupid one

Mah surgery is gonna fix my face, everyone will ascend, just pay me 100K ... (Ends up still being incel)" Most fucking retarded people to have ever exist, if you can't reach to chad/lite via softmaxing, why even bother? It's fucking over, no amounts of money will make up for some shitty used-up toilets

Yes, that's right, spending thoudands of dollars to impress some normafags and whores is absolutely retarded, i can't think of anything more stupid than doing this.. you have to go really low so you outfucked the betabuxer, but you've been folled into thinking that you're not spending any dollar on girls, but on "mahself" just pathetic :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, thecel and 3 others
Plastic surgery you cant hide it forever kylie jenners family 27863107

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
niggas will spend 15k on osteotomies thinking it will make up for their non-existent harmony and death tier pheno
if you're not already considered good looking by the people you know then don't even bother dumping your life savings into cosmetic surgery
but if you don't softmax even as a subhuman you're an utter retard
even normies are softmaxing hard nowadays, catch up
fix your collagen, fix your teeth, ecc..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Highrise, Gaia262 and 7 others
niggas will spend 15k on osteotomies thinking it will make up for their non-existent harmony and death tier pheno
if you're not already considered good looking by the people you know then don't even bother dumping your life savings into cosmetic surgery
TBH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
WTF is with all these anti-surgery threads on a LOOKSMAXING forum?

You might as well just go back to .co

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Stingray, DianabolDownie and 15 others

this isn't a looksmaxxing forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 3043
but if you don't softmax even as a subhuman you're an utter retard
very true and if you'r already gl or decent despite not softmaxx this will ascend you more than most surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Xander578

The gentle way of telling someone din red

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Just be already good looking theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Norwooder, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person

Yeah or reddit

Let people get surgery
On this site there's actually knowledge on how to get better surgeries by better surgeons

Most surgeries are performed by bluepilled surgeons who only care about breathing for an example

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, JMax, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I agree tho on the cope part, everyone here is looksmaxxing MAINLY for females anyone saying but "muh job opportunities" is coping through the roof

• +1
I agree tho on the cope part, everyone here is looksmaxxing MAINLY for females anyone saying but "muh job opportunities" is coping throught the roof
not me tbh. idgaf about used meat as of now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Xander578
I agree tho on the cope part, everyone here is looksmaxxing MAINLY for females anyone saying but "muh job opportunities" is coping through the roof
Agree

But I think most just want to be treated better by all

Even on this site better looking get treated better

I want life on recruit setting

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Norwooder, Deleted member 4797 and 5 others
Agree

tbh 😔 mental issues just need confidence and confidence needs validation.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Agree

incels are treated like subhumans many of the time here and normies such as me are just invisible

same as outside in real

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 5187 and 2 others
Agree

ofc, i said mainly the overwhelming majority here are incels (including me ofc) so that's the main point but ofc It's all about living on tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 3043
Agree

That doesn't mean you should be spending big amounts of money, do what you can, if it's worse, guess you can cope

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5187 and 2 others
incels are treated like subhumans many of the time here and normies such as me are just invisible

same as outside in real
With my parent financed surgeries i will ascend indeed tbh ngl jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
Wtf are you talking about? I have major failos that are easy to fix with surgery and are enough to make me go from inel to at least normie.
Combined with NTmaxxing, low inhibition I will have no problem getting fwbs.

I have tried softmaxxing but it's insignificant if your failos lie in something only surgery can fix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
With my parent financed surgeries i will ascend indeed tbh ngl jfl

sarcasm? I’m not looking to ascend im looking to get that little push into above average territory

oh I guess you’re not. Hard to tell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Xander578
It just took 4 years of crying about looks (talking about my face and height daily)
they would rather slap me tbh ngl, since i mog to hell and back average people facially wise and especially among similar pheno.
still feel insecure about nose and lips and what matters is happinness so 😔

• JFL
sarcasm? I’m not looking to ascend im looking to get that little push into above average territory

oh I guess you’re not. Hard to tell
Well i'm not sure actually jfl, it might happen or it might not, doesn't matter rn anyway
they would rather slap me tbh ngl, since i mog to hell and back most people facially wise and especially among similar pheno.
still feel insecure about nose and lips and what matters is happinness so 😔
I mog my parents to death (except in height)

• +1
  • JFL
Wtf are you talking about? I have major failos that are easy to fix with surgery and are enough to make me go from inel to at least normie.

I have tried softmaxxing but it's insignificant if your failos lie in something only surgery can fix.
It's OK to go surgery if you have some major flaws, that's what they're created for. But be sure you get insurance so you don't have to pay anything, if it's that severe doctors will give it to you for free

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5187 and 3 others
Same
Just need a rhino
No softmaxx will fix nose

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 3043 and stuckneworleans
Well i'm not sure actually jfl, it might happen or it might not, doesn't matter rn anyway

my parents both brutally mog me minimum 1 PSL probably 1.5 PSL (in their primes)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xander578 and Deleted member 3043

both mog me and dad by 4 inch height wise even. they never knew what it is to be an ugly mofo slightly above average since they were Always in chadelite-chad territory

• +1
both mog me and dad by 4 inch height wise even. they never knew what it is to be an ugly mofo slightly above average since they were Always in chadelite-chad territory
I'm 9" shorter than my dad jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, mulattomaxxer, lookserumaxeru and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Xander578

you kinda missed the point of the thread JFL
if you have obvious failos and you're sure that surgery will make you gl because your other features are good, then go for it
but that in itself means that you're somewhat gl already
if you're just ugly then don't even bother tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 3043
my parents both brutally mog me minimum 1 PSL probably 1.5 PSL (in their primes)
My mom mogs me prime because she was robust (she's over 60 now jfl), I mog my dad as he has a potato lower third

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and Chintuck22
if you have obvious failos and you're sure that surgery will make you gl because your other features are good, then go for it
i will do it probably despite knowing my failos are rather only little flaws and i will only ascend by 0,75 psl at best if i correct my flaws. but it's already a lot once you'r a bit above average.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 3043
My mom mogs me prime because she was robust (she's over 60 now jfl), I mog my dad as he has a potato lower third
at least i have my dad giga chin mogger and skull. not his jaw tho
long nose is brutal
mine used to be perfect before fucking rubber band. i was htm in middle school 😔😔😔

• So Sad
at least i have my dad giga chin mogger and skull. not his jaw tho

mine used to be perfect before fucking rubber band. i was htm in middle school 😔😔😔
Superbimax or death 4 us

• Love it
  • So Sad
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Here and there we see surgery copers wisely figured out how any softmaxing is useless, and how you can't ascend no matter what. Just like "Natty gymcel" copers, those kind of copers doesn't want to spend FUCKING 5 MINUTES into looksmaxing, let alone anything longer. They think anything quick with consequences is the ONLY way to go, i don't have anything against it (Idgaf tbh), but then they have nerve to speak random shit about softmaxing that doesn't make any sense, and tell me how i am the stupid one

Mah surgery is gonna fix my face, everyone will ascend, just pay me 100K ... (Ends up still being incel)" Most fucking retarded people to have ever exist, if you can't reach to chad/lite via softmaxing, why even bother? It's fucking over, no amounts of money will make up for some shitty used-up toilets

Yes, that's right, spending thoudands of dollars to impress some normafags and whores is absolutely retarded, i can't think of anything more stupid than doing this.. you have to go really low so you outfucked the betabuxer, but you've been folled into thinking that you're not spending any dollar on girls, but on "mahself" just pathetic :feelskek: :feelshaha:
Surgery only to fix failos. Because 1 failo can really fk up

• Love it
Even if he has all good features, it shouldn't be problem for him to slay even with one falio, like Gandy have big crooked nose, but guy is fucking as we speak
C953a21aaa2266a00d7d08cd91aa50de

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Xander578 and Deleted member 3043
i need it so Bad too but only for tip cartilage
Theres a big chance of me getting septoplasty for free

But corona will probably push this way out into the feature

Will see if I can get rhino aswell as my dorsal hump my be from an overseen fracture and not genetics or lack of growth (nose isn't crooked on the outside just dorsal and doesn't run in family)

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Chintuck22
soft maxing cant fix my deformed skull

Even if he has all good features, it shouldn't be problem for him to slay even with one falio, like Gandy have big crooked nose, but guy is fucking as we speak
View attachment 311717
Over 4 Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
@streege r8 me here mate
202003163265543930855539173.jpg

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 3043
View attachment 311717
the example you posted is kinda awkward because gandy has literally everything else top tier, but still
if you think you're ugly because your nose is weird, then it's most likely not only your nose making you ugly
that's incel cope
people are not gonna think you're ugly just because of 1 flaw JFL (unless said flaw is a literal deformity)

Last edited:
  • +1

Why don't you head over to lookism and make the same post. You should @Surgerymax.
You're still a retard you know that. In my point of view spending hundreds of hours to softmax just to impress some normfags and whores is absolutely retarded, I can't think of anything more stupid than doing this.. You've been fooled into thinking that you're not spending any time on girls, but on mahself just pathetic. Time is literally worth way more than money.
You see how it cut both ways. If anything you do to better yourself is to impress other people and is not for yourself, and that ends up being retarded. Then no looksmaxing is retarded. JFL at trying to sound blackpill, but ending up sounding like truecel instead.
but that in itself means that you're somewhat gl already
if you're just ugly then don't even bother tbh
By your logic, everyone is somewhat good looking you fuck. It's just that the right surgery hasn't been invented to fix their failos yet.
JFL at not believing that we could turn a subhuman into a god in the future.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
people are not gonna think you're ugly just because of 1 flaw JFL (unless said flaw is a literal deformity)
True
Gandy will still mog hard
0 morph

Probably doesn't need his nose to be like this but his isn't even that bad right now

133221D1 F719 4541 AB19 9D536D066076

Chico still mogs here but for him it's more important because his features are less dimorphic and are more centred about harmony

I don't believe you can go from ugly to GL
But one surgery to fix one falio is not cope and worth it