Surgery is legit for fixing flaws, but that’s its extent.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
For example, @FatmanO has a droopy eye area where the lower lid comes down and makes him look sad/tired. Therefore he would benefit from a retraction/canthoplasty operation. @ElliotRodgerJr has a eye area which I would say is above average but not male model tier, no biggie. He would NOT benefit and most likely would be turned away from ethical occuplastic surgerons. His eyes look decently hooded and no hollows so he wouldn’t even get fillers. Surgeons that are ethical (prettt much all board certified surgeons except for eppley) will only perform on you if you have flaws such as droopy lids, recessed chin, bird nose. They will not operate on you if you have an above average feature and want to make it male model tier. You will be caged out of the consultation room to the receptionist desk.
That’s why I’m just gonna fix my slightly recessed chin via implants or fillers and never touch surgery again.
Actually Elliot Rodger Jr’s eye Area is pretty good. Would look better with more color contrast tho. Point of the fact is no surgeon would wanna operate when there is no flaw
@cocainecowboy

And don’t go into surgeon’s offices saying you want to look like a male model, you will be deemed as weird and atypical, and surgeons can’t guarantee results so will not want to perform work on you. Their main objective is to correct FACIAL FLAWS AND DEFECTS, which are based on objectivity. Going in and wanting to get a long medial canthus because of some crap you read in lookism will lead the surgeon to believe you are unrealistic and a typical SIMON patient

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mesr, Deleted member 470, BigBoy and 9 others
It’s too long bro. Didn’t read much

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, BigBoy, Alexanderr and 4 others
What's a simon patient?
And yeah I agree tbh. I'm never going to go under the knife inless I see a morph and a ggaruntee I'll look like the morph

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Single
Insecure
Male
Obnoxious
Narcy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, NormieKilla, Scarface and 1 other person
I see
But for certain surgeries I'm pretty sure you can even if you have a decent base. Like custom jaw surgery and shit.
droopy lids, recessed chin, bird nose.
Lifefuel literally all of these are my only failos

on the way to get re-modded

• +1
You're too emotional. Come back in 4 weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470, Alexanderr and 5 others
For example, @FatmanO has a droopy eye area where the lower lid comes down and makes him look sad/tired. Therefore he would benefit from a retraction/canthoplasty operation. @ElliotRodgerJr has a eye area which I would say is above average but not male model tier, no biggie. He would NOT benefit and most likely would be turned away from ethical occuplastic surgerons. His eyes look decently hooded and no hollows so he wouldn’t even get fillers. Surgeons that are ethical (prettt much all board certified surgeons except for eppley) will only perform on you if you have flaws such as droopy lids, recessed chin, bird nose. They will not operate on you if you have an above average feature and want to make it male model tier. You will be caged out of the consultation room to the receptionist desk.
That’s why I’m just gonna fix my slightly recessed chin via implants or fillers and never touch surgery again.
Actually Elliot Rodger Jr’s eye Area is pretty good. Would look better with more color contrast tho. Point of the fact is no surgeon would wanna operate when there is no flaw
@cocainecowboy

And don’t go into surgeon’s offices saying you want to look like a male model, you will be deemed as weird and atypical, and surgeons can’t guarantee results so will not want to perform work on you. Their main objective is to correct FACIAL FLAWS AND DEFECTS, which are based on objectivity. Going in and wanting to get a long medial canthus because of some crap you read in lookism will lead the surgeon to believe you are unrealistic and a typical SIMON patient
legit, my biggest flaws are my bird nose and my weak chin.

s,urgery is quite cope.
ive been 10 different surgeons and they all says surgery doesn't make that much of difference.
but they were retarded korean surgeons who push bimax backwards of people already have recessed chin.
im pretty sure americans are better.

s,urgery is quite cope.
ive been 10 different surgeons and they all says surgery doesn't make that much of difference.
but they were retarded korean surgeons who push bimax backwards of people already have recessed chin.

just Kpopmax with Korean surgeons

just Kpopmax with Korean surgeons
my bimax is inclined downwards and have zero forward growth
and they still want to push it back. look at my picture. they want my bimax pull backwards from that condition.
its JFL if someone go get surgery there.

why dont u show ur results faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
he always posts the 1 single pic of him squinting hard af with the camera angled below lol
ye but he just had a surgery and doesnt show before and after

what a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, InZayn and Deleted member 685
just most people dont have money and common sense.
they do some shitty shit rather than try looksmax most important area: eyes

how many ppl you know who have made almond shape surgery and browplasty?
There was a guy with zygo implant and still looks not striklingly because of eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and LDNPari
I see
But for certain surgeries I'm pretty sure you can even if you have a decent base. Like custom jaw surgery and shit.

Lifefuel literally all of these are my only failos
jfl that's not lifefuel at all, that's like 20k to fix at least

jfl that's not lifefuel at all, that's like 20k to fix at least
20k is literally nothing. I can afford that while in college jfl

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
HARD TISSUE surgeries correct deformities.

SOFT TISSUE surgeries usually have the aim of improving on existing features. This is difficult in practice because soft tissue is hard to accurately manipulate.

I'll say it again:

we NEED to find other oculoplastic surgeons. as it stands now taban has a complete monopoly pretty much in the west & thats a huge detriment to us finding someone who has the skill to improve even the shittiest eye areas.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nobody96 and Deleted member 2205
HARD TISSUE surgeries correct deformities.

SOFT TISSUE surgeries usually have the aim of improving on existing features. This is difficult in practice because soft tissue is hard to accurately manipulate.

I'll say it again:

we NEED to find other oculoplastic surgeons. as it stands now taban has a complete monopoly pretty much in the west & thats a huge detriment to us finding someone who has the skill to improve even the shittiest eye areas.
Do u feel taban is good?

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and UglyMan
Taban’s the best dude don’t worry

Taban’s good. To say he’s the best when there’s been no effort to find anyone to compare him to is stupid.

OP how’re you feeling about your results so far?

• +1
tldr: Fixing failos is better than trying to get halos

Old news.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Nobody96 and middayshowers
I have good eyes?

Pretty much. People, especially those emotionally invested, grossly overestimate the results of cosmetic surgery.

You dont have to take my word for it; just look at how the SAME "examples" are recycled over and over. If surgery was so successful in looksmaxing for people you would see a much broader range of examples. But you dont, because people cherry pick the same few transformative results over and over and pretend they are going to be the same, and not one of the many more numerous completely unremarkable results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
s,urgery is quite cope.

Surgery isn’t cope.

Most people don’t take time to carefully choose their surgeon. This is the problem.

People want a bimax that yields very exaggerated results with a large advancement yet go with a surgeon who’s B&A’s are incredibly conservative.

JSF is a great resource for this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Surgery isn’t cope.

Most people don’t take time to carefully choose their surgeon. This is the problem.

People want a bimax that yields very exaggerated results with a large advancement yet go with a surgeon who’s B&A’s are incredibly conservative.

JSF is a great resource for this.
korean surgeons are ugly as sin.
i fucking hated money/studymaxxing after seeing them.
if i dont be at least chadlite there is no meaning.

Pretty much. People, especially those emotionally invested, grossly overestimate the results of cosmetic surgery.

You dont have to take my word for it; just look at how the SAME "examples" are recycled over and over. If surgery was so successful in looksmaxing for people you would see a much broader range of examples. But you dont, because people cherry pick the same few transformative results over and over and pretend they are going to be the same, and not one of the many more numerous completely unremarkable results.

Doesn’t take into account sample bias for one. Many results are from normies getting surgery without a clue what they’re doing. If you don’t know what you want, you won’t get a good result.

Also people recycle the same results because they don’t know where to look to find others.
Korean
korean surgeons are ugly as sin.
i fucking hated money/studymaxxing after seeing them.
if i dont be at least chadlite there is no meaning.
Get surgery in the west.
What ethnicity are you?

I was about to make this thread (srs)

surgery only works if you are good looking but have 1-2 flaws such as ears that stick out (otoplasty) or hooked nose (rhino).

There is no surgery for being genetic trash.

There is no implant for 'ugly'

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 1106
I was about to make this thread (srs)

surgery only works if you are good looking but have 1-2 flaws such as ears that stick out (otoplasty) or hooked nose (rhino).

There is no surgery for being genetic trash.

There is no implant for 'ugly'

incredibly low iq.

you'd have to be legit < 1/10 for surgery to be almost useless. I doubt anyone on here is that screwed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and LDNPari
incredibly low iq.

you'd have to be legit < 1/10 for surgery to be almost useless. I doubt anyone on here is that screwed.

what surgeries will make this man a PSL 8+?

Copper2 face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, toolateforme, Nobody96 and 1 other person
No shit

• +1
That said though, losing weight & surgery on the lower third would still yield improvements. No saving that eye area though.

Also worth noting that surgery & looksmaxing doesn’t do anything for both extremities. Nothing can save a 1/10, nothing will improve an 8+/10.
Surgery will only rarely make say a 7 an 8. The only time this happens is, as you say, when someone has a legit defect.
A good example would be someone with a good eye area but bite problems/ recession.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
what surgeries will make this man a PSL 8+?

View attachment 93914
The problem is that we need more hardcore surgerys, like moving complete bone areas and so on but the most people are to afraid for this shit but imo to reach new goals you have to risk much.

The problem is that we need more hardcore surgerys, like moving complete bone areas and so on but the most people are to afraid for this shit but imo to reach new goals you have to risk much.

you are fair more likely to end up looking like a circus freak if you try something like this than it actually working well. when it comes to the face millimeters matter.

• +1
you are fair more likely to end up looking like a circus freak if you try something like this than it actually working well. when it comes to the face millimeters matter.
Yeah bro I know but tell me how can surgery reach new lvls without testing new things?
Yeah bro youre right but what is wirh that people with to long midface, long nose and so on there is still no solution even in fking 2019

Last edited:
Yeah bro I know but tell me how can surgery reach new lvls without testing new things?

Yeah bro youre right but what is wirh that people with to long midface, long nose and so on there is still no solution even in fking 2019

modified cranial extraction procedure using the shotgun method

• +1
A good example would be someone with a good eye area but bite problems/ recession.
me
if you dont count undereye support, because it is a result of being recessive
or am I wrong ?

The real question is why people are discussing what rating surgery can give you. It depends on the person once again.

me
if you dont count undereye support, because it is a result of being recessive
or am I wrong ?
Would need more info but you’re probably correct. Can you feel measurable hard tissue under the skin/ fat under your eyes?

it's all about harmony, and harmony is hard to create by going to different surgeons for different surgeries

people believe too much that stacking what is believed to be good features (jaw implants, zygos etc ) on their face will help them transform from subhuman to chad

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2205
it's all about harmony, and harmony is hard to create by going to different surgeons for different surgeries

people believe too much that stacking what is believed to be good features (jaw implants, zygos etc ) on their face will help them transform from subhuman to chad
Which is why if you're a 5psl with like an eye failo you can ascend so fucking hard.
I'm so jealous of peopel with good bases tbh

Would need more info but you’re probably correct. Can you feel measurable hard tissue under the skin/ fat under your eyes?
tight and hard, still looks like tear through and tired/droopy

This place loves using harmony as a buzzword lmao.

I agree to some extent. But surgery can create the (for example) lower third that best suits your face.

Mid face surgeries are a big culprit for ruining harmony.