Surgery is more cope than "just be confident"

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

Human

Literally some people tend to fail to understand that surgery is pretty much cope in every way possible and that you have higher changes of "ascending" by being NT than starting to get eyelid surgeries.
Nobody is going to notice and in a lot of ways it can fuck you up.
So I would suggest just not surgerymaxxing because its cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, wollet2, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Blackgymmax is proof that surgery can save u

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Jaded, Deleted member 51465 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Nick.Harte and Luffymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
wont watch boring yapping video for 15 minutes
i have better shit to do i get the point
You have to ascend with the luuuuks

You need hardmaxxes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 32485 and Lebgfinal
You have to ascend with the luuuuks

You need hardmaxxes
hardmax wont save me jfl
i have higher chances of ascending by talking to people than getting some surgery thinking that will be what women wants from me

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: proxyy, Nick.Harte and Luffymaxxing
775A56EC 5662 4C66 853B E5DE2768C7E7

Are u sure bro? I think canthoplasty would ascend me and not be cope, no?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Ill fix skin also

If you got your nostrils to a better shape to match how thin your nose is (thin noses are good but you need small defined nostrils to match) and fixed your skin you would go from high sub human to low mtn but instead you complain all day like a bitch

Both are forms of pure grade, potent, copium

Nothing is absolutely cope being on psl u should have realized this nigga. Surgery like other copes can be successful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
If you got your nostrils to a better shape to match how thin your nose is (thin noses are good but you need small defined nostrils to match) and fixed your skin you would go from high sub human to low mtn but instead you complain all day like a bitch
just be low mtn bro

It's a cope that works

just be low mtn bro
Stop living in a fantasy of chad or death,you make a choice either get that surgery and fix your skin and hair and me too maybe 30 percentile so still Able to get a girlfriend or stay bottom 20 percent and die a virgin keep wasting your prime years nigga I’m sure your 50 year old self will be grateful

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 51465
Stop living in a fantasy of chad or death,you make a choice either get that surgery and fix your skin and hair and me too maybe 30 percentile so still Able to get a girlfriend or stay bottom 20 percent and die a virgin keep wasting your prime years nigga I’m sure your 50 year old self will be grateful
I'm just ugly genetically

Blackgymmax is proof that surgery can save u
how? this guy is mentally ill. already looked good in old pics with the stubble and had 8x6

just a shit brain

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
  • WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I'm just ugly genetically
You are genetically just a little below average,if you saw a morph with yourself with better nostrils,skin/hair maybe you wouldn’t look soo bad after all

how? this guy is mentally ill. already looked good in old pics with the stubble and had 8x6

just a shit brain
he went from incel to hero man

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and wollet2
You are genetically just a little below average,if you saw a morph with yourself with better nostrils,skin/hair maybe you wouldn’t look soo bad after all
Just put him on ignore tbh, all he wants is validation

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
:ROFLMAO: :feelskek: :feelskek:

True let him waste his life because he’s mad at the world he’s not born special
I don't want to be below average, am I supposed to get motivation from that?

True let him waste his life because he’s mad at the world he’s not born special
His posting process goes like this

>say you are truecel who is unfixable
>watch as people reply telling you you just need to softmaxx
>reply saying that you refuse to looksmax because youre unfixable truecel which causes more replies
>dopamine raised

His posting process goes like this

>say you are truecel who is unfixable
>watch as people reply telling you you just need to softmaxx
>reply saying that you refuse to looksmax because youre unfixable truecel which causes more replies
>dopamine raised
How would that give me motivation?
I get called below average and boneless everyday.

I don't want to be below average, am I supposed to get motivation from that?
Your suppose to gain motivation going from bottom 20 percent of the population to top 30 percent,in terms of how your treated/respected that’s a bigger jump then htn to chad

Your suppose to gain motivation going from bottom 20 percent of the population to top 30 percent,in terms of how your treated that’s a bigger jump then htn to chad
top 30% is not "genetically just a little below average"

top 30% is not "genetically just a little below average"
You are bottom 20 percent now meaning 4/5 Guys on the street will look better then you, if you do what I said you would look better then 7/10 guys on average which is obviously above average

You are bottom 20 percent now meaning 4/5 Guys on the street will look better then you, if you do what I said you would look better then 7/10 guys on average which is obviously above average
then why did you say im below average genetically? doesn't make sense

Says the acnecel

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
orthognathic surgery is crucial to leading a healthy fulfilling life if you have retrusion resulting in malocclusion and inhibited airways

things like implants are more cope, but osteotomies are legit

then why did you say im below average genetically? doesn't make sense
Bc to go from that jump that wouldn’t be from genetics it would revolve around that 1 surgery too,if you fully softmaxxed then you are capped at dead average ltn you need that one surgery I meantion

Bc to go from that jump that wouldn’t be from genetics it would revolve around that 1 surgery too,if you fully softmaxxed then you are capped at dead average ltn you need that one surgery I meantion
I do not need that surgery because my nostrils arent my main rpoblem jfl