Surgery is the biggest cope on this forum

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I like discussing facial aesthetics and whatnot which is why I primarily browse this forum, but if you genuinely think you’ll get 3939292 different surgeries and ascend from unattractive to attractive you’re utterly deluded. This doesn’t mean I think you should LDAR.

Most people look shit, but worse than that, most people here have shit bases for surgery. Pheno, height, IPD, philtrum etc.

Thinking you’re going to be universally attractive isn’t really feasible for most. This is why low inhib and NT-maxxing will give most users a better dating life than looksmaxxing ever will (if you are already lean of course).

These are in my opinion the most realistic ways to “ascend”.

1. Mental maxx (Low inhib and NT maxxing)
2. Roiding
3. Fixing skin
4. Growing hair out

Not everyone will be Chad and that’s okay. Mentalmaxx and find other ways to be happy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, bishōnenmaxxer, emeraldglass and 15 others
surgery is for under developed to become developed

or to get back your natural characteristics that you lost ( hair transplant , whatever else)

otherwise its a cope and will look ridiculous

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LampPostPrime, SurgeryEnjoyer and 8 others
mentalmaxxing is the biggest ascension imo. If @Amnesia was nt and low inhib he would be fucking htb+ regularly right now, but yet he is stuck with ltbs and mtbs on regular basis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and AspiringMogger
I like discussing facial aesthetics and whatnot which is why I primarily browse this forum, but if you genuinely think you’ll get 3939292 different surgeries and ascend from unattractive to attractive you’re utterly deluded. This doesn’t mean I think you should LDAR.

Most people look shit, but worse than that, most people here have shit bases for surgery. Pheno, height, IPD, philtrum etc.

Thinking you’re going to be universally attractive isn’t really feasible for most. This is why low inhib and NT-maxxing will give most users a better dating life than looksmaxxing ever will (if you are already lean of course).

These are in my opinion the most realistic ways to “ascend”.

1. Mental maxx (Low inhib and NT maxxing)
2. Roiding
3. Fixing skin
4. Growing hair out

Not everyone will be Chad and that’s okay. Mentalmaxx and find other ways to be happy.
1903504 20200501 020927

Doesn't work for everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, angelo, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
mentalmaxxing is the biggest ascension imo. If @Amnesia was nt and low inhib he would be fucking htb+ regularly right now, but yet he is stuck with ltbs and mtbs on regular basis
I completely agree. You gotta be realistic with your goals

but what about salludon and crisick. they went from normies to chads

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and try2beme
For normies it's cope for anyone below it's a godsend.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
It's isn't a cope at all you fool. A normke who surgerymaxes will be better off than a normie who doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, BrahminBoss and AspiringMogger
Idk where they got this idea from, even the biggest supposed surgery ascencions here still end up being incel after (Gaia, getlooksordietrying)

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Chadelite and AspiringMogger
Surgery is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 24781 and 1 other person
most people here have shit bases for surgery
yeah this is something noone here talks about much. all these "amazing" transformations posted are people who had average features and needed a little push. good luck ascending with suergery when you got death sentences like fucked up eyes, long midface, small mouth etc.

Not for everyone below normie. Some ugly people can't really be helped and surgery can possibly make them look even worse.

I'd be interested in hearing your alternative then, retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 21048
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake