• JFL
Reactions: user123456
trash video tbh, all surgery deniers should rope @UZB_Strebl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mirrormogger, Deleted member 51465 and UZB_Strebl
Watch this video and do the 2 legit natural options to ascend

Video.
You dumb shit. "Women dont want to touch you because your too attractive" oh so let's just be ugly as fuck or average looking then so we get the pussy? Surgery isn't even guaranteed to make you good looking, you act like it does.

If you have a major failo that can be easily fixed with surgery, (low risk high reward, middle risk middle reward etc) then go ahead and fucking do it

Stop being such a pussy some people need surgery to ascend go kill yourself

Your sons won't be chased out of the womb though. Mewing and natural stuff is legit natural potential. Sorry bro.

Literally the most retarded video I've ever watched in my whole life please go fucking kill yourself stupid fucking nigger

Your sons won't be chased out of the womb though. Mewing and natural stuff is legit natural potential. Sorry bro.
My case is legitimately just me being fucked with braces and eating very soft and no hard foods when I was young, I'm just getting bimax btw for my overjet

so nah dude, a lot of ppl are fucked with bad childhood habits and didn't reached their potential at all

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Literally the most retarded video I've ever watched in my whole life please go fucking kill yourself stupid fucking nigger
I swear bro this nigga doesn't know shit oh my fucking god

Your sons gonna
My case is legitimately just me being fucked with braces and eating very soft and no hard foods when I was young, I'm just getting bimax btw for my overjet

so nah dude, a lot of ppl are fucked with bad childhood habits and didn't reached their potential at all
Nah Orthodontic is different I mean fillers and shit.

People are getting surgery to get pussy not for their future sons to be attractive, and if their future son is not gonna be attractive, so what? End of the world? You can teach the kid to do looksmaxxing shit from the moment they are out of the womb, feeding healthy meals making sure he sleeps well, exercises and shit.

Girls don't always choose good looking males just for the sake of having attractive kids, most of the times an attractive looking male will pump and dump, not make kids. So your point is absolute dogshit, and why would you tell her that you got surgery? Like even if you don't, it's not an immoral thing or something, you don't have to tell her you got surgery, not immoral. Kill yourself.

Your sons gonna

Nah Orthodontic is different I mean fillers and shit.
So just because someone gets surgery their son is gonna rope? What type of retard are you? Jump off a cliff faggot.

People are getting surgery to get pussy not for their future sons to be attractive, and if their future son is not gonna be attractive, so what? End of the world? You can teach the kid to do looksmaxxing shit from the moment they are out of the womb, feeding healthy meals making sure he sleeps well, exercises and shit.

Girls don't always choose good looking males just for the sake of having attractive kids, most of the times an attractive looking male will pump and dump, not make kids. So your point is absolute dogshit, and why would you tell her that you got surgery? Like even if you don't, it's not an immoral thing or something, you don't have to tell her you got surgery, not immoral. Kill yourself.
I have experience though it matters. Girls want sexy sons.

this is why I found this nigga so fucking dumb, legitimately the only reason people are doing surgery cause of fucked up habits when we're a child, the environment is shit and we don't know anything at all

So just because someone gets surgery their son is gonna rope? What type of retard are you? Jump off a cliff faggot.
188cm by the way my legs would touch the ground.

I have experience though it matters. Girls want sexy sons.
ur going straight to my ignored list, congrats for being the first one

dumbest nigga alive

Girls want sexy sons.
And? Who the fuck cares about what girls want, chad pumps and dumps, doesn't even bother making a kid with an average female

And oh, she won't know that you got surgery, it's not immoral or anything to not tell them you got surgery, she will think its natural beauty, and you can always make your son looksmaxx in his childhood except for the autistic psl and steroids shit so no problem.

THIS NIGGA IS SAYING, IF YOU GET SURGERY, YOUR SON WILL BE UGLY AS FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK. KILL YOURSELF.

@Erudición nigga what u gonna do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
If you have a hooked nose mewing will fix it right
If you have a recessed chin and you're an adult mewing will again fix it
If you have receding hairline mewing will fix it right

And? Who the fuck cares about what girls want, chad pumps and dumps, doesn't even bother making a kid with an average female

And oh, she won't know that you got surgery, it's not immoral or anything to not tell them you got surgery, she will think its natural beauty, and you can always make your son looksmaxx in his childhood except for the autistic psl and steroids shit so no problem.

THIS NIGGA IS SAYING, IF YOU GET SURGERY, YOUR SON WILL BE UGLY AS FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK. KILL YOURSELF.
I might cut my self on my white jawline the air is thin at 188cm but I'll be careful. Woman are good people don't be a that.

If you have a hooked nose mewing will fix it right
If you have a recessed chin and you're an adult mewing will again fix it
If you have receding hairline mewing will fix it right
Mabey not but ncr plus mewing and postural changes might.

I might cut my self on my white jawline the air is thin at 188cm but I'll be careful.
whats ur facial rating
also we are not talking about you in this argument dumb nigger we are talking about why surgery isnt bad

whats ur facial rating
also we are not talking about you in this argument dumb nigger we are talking about why surgery isnt bad
I'm still ugly but wasn't born that way so I guess I'm biased.

You should be publicly executed by a firing squad.
Useless thread, wasted 1,5 minutes of my life

• +1
Reactions: user123456
tall ugly, still over. no point in making this thread.
Yeah I'd like my life back so I'll try everything natural. But for sure it's over.

Yeah I'd like my life back so I'll try everything natural. But for sure it's over.
some failos cant be fixed without surgery you nigger, but whatever i dont give a fuck about you, at the end of the day its you pussying out

some failos cant be fixed without surgery you nigger, but whatever i dont give a fuck about you, at the end of the day its you pussying out
I'm not asian bro. But thanks I'll keep going.

Average GrAYcel thread

It’s just people who can’t get them or are scared of them that’s literally on people who hate

It’s just people who can’t get them or are scared of them that’s literally on people who hate
Well sure it will improve your life but your frauduing and when women find out you'll get cucked. Just don't show baby pictures?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

when are you getting bimax and with who

Well sure it will improve your life but your frauduing and when women find out you'll get cucked. Just don't show baby pictures?
I was a chad when I was younger no joke I was HTN I’ll gladly show them my baby pics I was very cute and used to be told I could be a actor by a lot of people

I got recessed I basically got gerble boyed I used to have good maxilla short mid face and good ipd good eye area everything bro

Funny how life is from Chad to ltn to Chad again

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
I got recessed I basically got gerble boyed I used to have good maxilla short mid face and good ipd good eye area everything bro
Do surgeries then you weren't a subhuman that's allowed. Sorry bro I had no idea I just assumed you've always looked sub.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Do surgeries then you weren't a subhuman that's allowed. Sorry bro I had no idea I just assumed you've always looked sub.
It hurts all my family member tell me what happened to me u used to be so handsome like bruh wtf

• +1
Reactions: Nulled